Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fun Rendezvous - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Rendezvous (28078 Views)

Fun Rendezvous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
My crib for funny, educating or entertaining pictures/ posts.
Please no one should ruin this thread. Thank you in anticipation for your anticipated outstanding corperation
Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please
If your name is Joseph and u are 25 years old and
you applied for a job in NNPC last year, I dnt knw
hw it happened oooo. I just want to tell you that I'm eating suya with your application letter........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
If your lady answers her phone in front of you and starts clicking the "volume down" button. That's him my brother.... that's him. cool
kiss
Your deputy is calling...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gentleman, If your lady calls another man "Sweetie, Bae, Boo or Baby" trust me, there is chance that nothing is going on with them. But you see that one she's calling "big head" he's the Potential threat, kill him, I repeat, kill him grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Witchcraft is when you're suspecting that your boyfriend has a side chick,
then boom!!!
You're the side chick... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
_After giving him all ur styles in bed, he still says the person dat will marry u will be very lucky........my sister stone him to death cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
If the bride's parents dance too much on your wedding day just know you just married out the trouble maker in their family. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Having sex at night when sp*rms are asleep will prevent unwanted pregnancy... try it and thank me later... grin

My brain sharp die cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by ogbame007: 3:48am On Jul 19, 2018
check this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Rendezvous by moorevic(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thats a load of funny stuff.

1 Like

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
moorevic:
Thats a load of funny stuff.
Gracias
Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dear women, learn to trust your husband's even if the reason they give you is not convincing.
Imagine Jonah's wife when he came home after 3days claiming he had been swallowed by a fish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please
If your name is Joseph and u are 25 years old and
you applied for a job in NNPC last year, I dnt knw
hw it happened oooo. I just want to tell you that I'm eating suya with your application letter........

1 Like

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
My mum bought 3 corn this morning, she took one and I took one, I quickly rushed my own so I took the last one and I ate it,,,, my mum has not said anything to me but the way she is looking at me I know that corn is my afternoon and evening food,,,, lemme be looking sha sad

8 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
NIGERIANS can do some crazy stuffs..
imagine sum1 wil turn down the volume of TV just to smell if sumtin is burning grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Only a Nigerian mother would wake you up at 2am in the morning to beat you for an offence you committed at 2pm the previous day.... That's what we call

#CarryOverBeating!!!! grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Remember the worst beating your parents ever gave to you

Me that day, I took my mum wrapper to sew cloth for my toy sad sadand...and angryohgahd.. She flog the upcoming tailor out of my life! embarassed embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Rendezvous by toragema(f): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Fun Rendezvous by toragema(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
#OnlinejobsinNigeria
Oriflame pays you when u use their products, makes you look good and yes makes you have fun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by deife(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
Great job, OP. Well done smileyGreat job, OP. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
@Epitychia, Toragema, Deife, and Moorevic.... Thank you for the kind words. This is dedicated to you.

At your leisure, you can check out my previous thread. I am sure you'll enjoy it. I am starting a new one cause I felt it is quite lengthy and a little messed up

https://www.nairaland.com/3419477/fun-arena

2 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Aviation related

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Some guys will intentionally not put chairs in their rooms so when ever a lady comes to visit him, she will not have an option than to sit on the bed. Those guys are called ministers of strategic planning and Bedmatic Affairs cool
Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2018
An illeterate man once asked his educated son to follow him for tourism and went along with their camping kit. The fthaer wakes his on up at mid night; look up and tell me what you see.
Son; stars. Father; what does that mean? Son; astronomically speaking, it reminds us of other galaxies, theologiaclly speaking, it reminds us of God's creation...and went on, and on.
Out of annoyance, the father slapped him and shouted; you fool! It means our tent has been stolen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 12:10am On Jul 28, 2018
My wife took my phone and deleted my girlfriend Bisi's number and saved her own number as Bisi.

You see, someone had told my wife about Bisi my girlfriend but I didn't know.

I then got an SMS from Bisi asking for mobile money #250,000.

I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed #250,000, for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently.

My wife gave me the money and I rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.

She did not acknowledge receipt of the money.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Bisi had received the money.

I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, *"Call me now."*

I got out of the house to make the call.

You can imagine my horror when my wife answered the call instead of Bisi!!!

It's been three days and I'm still standing outside.

I don't know how to get back into my own house!!!
� Any advice for me please?

JUST BEFORE U SLEEP

5 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by LASISIELENU(f): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2018
You and this your recycled and over recycled jokes. Someone will go to twitter, read a joke/meme, enter facebook still same joke again. Instagram, same joke and finally nairaland, you read the same goddam jokes/meme.

The way they rush to open a joke thread, you would think they are coming up with new jokes.

Call me a hater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Rendezvous by imeeti: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2018
LASISIELENU:
You and this your recycled and over recycled jokes. Someone will go to twitter, read a joke/meme, enter facebook still same joke again. Instagram, same joke and finally nairaland, you read the same goddam jokes/meme.

The way they rush to open a joke thread, you would think they are coming up with new jokes.

Call me a hater
they go to twitter/facebook/instagram to copy jokes.

Did I tell you I don't have twitter/facebook/instagram accounts too.
Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
LASISIELENU:

Call me a hater
Brother, to start with, I am not claiming credit(s) for any of them.....it is an archive (crib) I choose to store jokes I can always come back to and read, if I get bored. So you are no hater (same goes with Imeeti). By the way, I am a die hard fan of yours. My Instagram handle is very domant. I only come there to watch your skits and Nedu's. It is an honour to have you here. My favourite skit of yours (though it is extremely hard to pick one cos all of them are terrific and dope) was the one you record when it was about raining.... Daytime was like night. You said and I quote, to those that use to "track" down ladies whenever it rains
God will track you down grin
I love your work bro, and I love you #NoHomo
It's an honour to have you here. Regards to "Bra" Segun

5 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Garri Bag

Akpos goes up to the Cotonou border on his bicycle. He had over his shoulders two large bags. The Customs Officer stopped him and asked, "What is inside the bags?""Garri", Akpos replied. The Customs Officer said, "Let me see. Come down from the bicycle." The Customs Officer took the bags and ripped them apart. He emptied them out and found nothing in them but garri. He detained Akpos overnight and had the garri analysed, only to discover that there was nothing but pure garri inside the bags.The Customs Officer released him, puts the garri into new bags, lifted them onto Akpos' shoulders, and lets him cross the border. A week later, the same thing happened. The Customs Officer asked, "What do you have there today?" Akpos replied, "Garri." The Customs officer does his thorough examination and discovered that the bags contain nothing but garri. He gave the garri back to Akpos, and Akpos crossed the border on his bicycle. This sequence of events was repeated everyday for four years. At last, Akpos did not show up again. One day, the Custom Officer met him in a drinking joint in Cotonou."Hey, my friend," said the Customs Officer, "I know you are smuggling something. It is driving me crazy. It's all I think about, I can't sleep. Just between you and I, what were you smuggling?" Akpos sipped his Hi-Malt and replied, "Bicycles!"

3 Likes

Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
My wife took my phone and deleted my girlfriend Bisi's number and saved her own number as Bisi.

You see, someone had told my wife about Bisi my girlfriend but I didn't know.

I then got an SMS from Bisi asking for mobile money #250,000.

I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I needed #250,000, for an emergency. I told her that my mother was sick and needed the money urgently.

My wife gave me the money and I rushed to send it to the account number written in the message.

She did not acknowledge receipt of the money.

When I was relaxing at home after work, I kept wondering if Bisi had received the money.

I sent her an SMS to find out if she had received the money. Her response was, *"Call me now."*

I got out of the house to make the call.

You can imagine my horror when my wife answered the call instead of Bisi!!!

It's been three days and I'm still standing outside.

I don't know how to get back into my own house!!!
Re: Fun Rendezvous by okikiosibodu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nice wallpapers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romade Gender Remains A Mystery / 14 Hilarious Tips On How To Avoid Lagos Traffic / 2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.