Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? (1227 Views)

Troubles That Relate With Crime-Cases And Recycled Numbers. / Huawei’s Troubles Are A Big Opportunity For Ericsson And Nokia / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Donahue(m): 4:21am On Jul 19, 2018
“Nothing is perfect,” this famous sentence must be perfectly applied to the smartphone as well. It turns out that we can still find many dis-satisfactions on the new phone we just bought after a long-term consideration and comparison. Or at first we’re quite satisfied. But after days’ using, we’ll find out some weaknesses that trouble us a lot.

So here we have a vote to see “ what troubles you most in your present phone?” The undurable battery? Slow running? insufficient storage? or something else?
Join us and make your own vote here: http://bbs.allcall.hk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10769&page=1&extra=#pid11265

Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by emmie14: 4:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Nokia Lumia...Battery life drops completely after one hour
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
My Camon X Pro
No problem so far.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by saxby(f): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2018
i have been enjoying my tecno spark smoothly.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by saxby(f): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2018
would advice you go for a strong power device like the pouvoir 2
emmie14:
Nokia Lumia...Battery life drops completely after one hour
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by tafat: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2018
the pouvoir 2, great power device that is.
saxby:
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by tafat: 6:02am On Jul 23, 2018
i think it will be the aspect of charging fast, and am blaming that on the charger cos its not the follow come charger of my tecno spark.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by emmie14: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2018
saxby:
. I don't have any idea of pouvoir 2. How much and how does it work?
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by MrHistorian: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2018
tafat:
the pouvoir 2, great power device that is.
Don't be deceived! The phone is poo.

The battery doesn't perform up to the hype it got. A very good 4000mAh battery lasts longer than it does. App minimization is hell - out of the 2gb RAM, 1.2 has automatically been pre exhausted.

Tecno goofed on this phone - bitter truth!
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by MrHistorian: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2018
saxby:
Do you even use the tecno pouvoir 2 yourself?

It's over a month since I bought the phone and it is pure waste of money. Stop misleading people.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by MrHistorian: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
emmie14:
. I don't have any idea of pouvoir 2. How much and how does it work?
Make enquiries about better phones, abeg.

Tecno pouvoir 2 is a no-go area.

1 Like

Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by emmie14: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2018
MrHistorian:

I don't like tecno phone. Is either Nokia or Samsung
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Rubiesangel: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2018
MrHistorian:

Oga show us your phone. Its most likely a tecno phone, why discourage another from enjoying the privileges you enjoy?
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Rubiesangel: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2018
MrHistorian:

Do you even use the tecno pouvoir 2 yourself?

It's over a month since I bought the phone and it is pure waste of money. Stop misleading people.
One cant possibly use all the tecno phones na. You'll find the one that meets your phone needs and buy it. shoooooooo? do you know how many range of Tecno phones that's in the market? one or two at a time. He is probably using another range of tecno phone at the moment.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by crispus09(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2018
sorry no problem,enjoying my G4 like presidential plane
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by EmilyBaker12345(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
The battery draing very fast.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by CecicliaGarcia: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Become very slow.
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by zinosleek(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Lionbite(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2018
See dont let all these tecno marketers deceive you here o. Both the spark 2 and pouvir 2 are crap, like serious crap. Only the camon x and x pro is superb. Its what I'm currently using and so far no issue

1 Like

Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Rick9(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Leagoo Kicca Power
Slow charging
Re: What Troubles You Most In Your Present Phone? by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Donahue:
“Nothing is perfect,” this famous sentence must be perfectly applied to the smartphone as well. It turns out that we can still find many dis-satisfactions on the new phone we just bought after a long-term consideration and comparison. Or at first we’re quite satisfied. But after days’ using, we’ll find out some weaknesses that trouble us a lot.

So here we have a vote to see “ what troubles you most in your present phone?” The undurable battery? Slow running? insufficient storage? or something else?
Join us and make your own vote here: http://bbs.allcall.hk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10769&page=1&extra=#pid11265

Girls telling me they want to use my camon x pro for selfie.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Huawei Requesting Developers To Publish Apps On Its App Store / Oppo A92020 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.