Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts (13565 Views)

Ayelabowo, Us-based Nigerian Promoter Tips ‘TP Rock’ To Rule Boxing World / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by edunwablog: 5:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Anthony Joshua believes he has 10 years to cement his boxing legacy, and victory over Alexander Povetkin is part of his journey to greatness.For all the talk of a future unification bout against Deontay Wilder and the threat posed by his Russian opponent, AJ said he is only concerned by how far he can go.

The heavyweight champion told Sky Sports: ‘It is not just about Povetkin and Wilder, it’s me and my legacy and what I can reach.‘I feel like I am back in a tournament like it was in the amateurs or the Olympics. I have to get past people like Povetkin to fulfill my legacy.’

Joshua and Povetkin posed for pictures together at Wembley Stadium after the press conference and there was no animosity between the pair as they smiled and shook hands.The IBF, WBA, WBO and IBO champion also revealed he has changed his mentality regarding opponents.‘I used to concentrate on the opponent and always worried what was next,’ he added.

‘I used to box within myself, stopped expressing myself and fulfilling my potential to become a great world champion. ‘It creates a great fight, I can’t afford to get beat and Alex thinks he can beat me. ‘

Povetkin was respectful in his succinct responses and acknowledged the calibre of fighter he is stepping in against on September 22. ‘I want to say that Anthony Joshua has proved that he’s one of the strongest fighters here – and I’m excited about this fight,’ the 38-year-old said.

‘This fight will be all about experience.‘I know Anthony Joshua is a world champion, but we have been training hard for this fight.’Head of Matchroom Boxing Eddie Hearn also underlined the serious threat posed to Joshua’s record in the upcoming bout. ‘The pace that this young man is moving at and the challenge he is wiling to take is fantastic for the sport of boxing,’ said Hearn.Anthony Joshua wants to create a legacy and the only way you do that is by fighting real fighters,’ he concluded.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/i-will-rule-boxing-for-10-years-anthony.html

3 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by SawOnPedia: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
I believe you bro cool

Wait. 10 years before another abeseku bi ojo dominate?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by ardrockltd(m): 5:46am On Jul 19, 2018
e sure for you
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2018
YES, YOU CAN.
We are behind you SOLIDLY!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by ikorodureporta: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
D beginning of yr downfall cheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Id4Jesus: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Yes o
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Phayie(m): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
It's a matter of time. Let his ask POD that boasted to rule Nigeria for 60yrs, where are they now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Bamoski1: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
For your mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by elyte89: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Sha don't face BASH ALI during those 10years,na jazz baba go use design ur face cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2018
10 years too small
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by ikorodureporta: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69508973:
YES, YOU CAN.

na NL u dey stay do yr BBQ?? cheesy
For once, i neva see any BBQ meme from u...

13 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Bamoski1: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2018
post=69508973:
YES, YOU CAN.

But bros eh, you're online 24hrs of the day. Please how do you cope with life?

I'm really curious to know undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Destroe: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Story, you better enjoy the fun and make as much money as you can while it lasts. A lot of young and fresh heavyweight boxers are coming through and you will have to exit the stage at some point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by holluwai(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Pride is setting in for you.....destruction is neigh

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

Oh this one just registered 20 mins ago on Nairaland.
And he knows we are here most times. grin cheesy
Oh, na you!!
You've opened another account so fast?
Hahahaha  cheesy grin angry .
He still dey pepper you?
You will soon go on another ban with the rubbish you were saying prior now.
You never see anything grin cheesy angry.
Loser. grin cheesy
Otu cheesy shocked.
Yeba!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Luukasz(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:

na NL u dey stay do yr BBQ?? cheesy
For once, i neva see any BBQ meme from u...
That is what seeking for cheap likes and shares make some jobless folks do. sad

5 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by mibrims: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Phayie:
It's a matter of time. Let his ask POD that boasted to rule Nigeria for 60yrs, where are they now?
LALAsical been ruling NL for year. So he can
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by 0ldirtybastard(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
Story
The fool hasn't met deontay wilder yet.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by mibrims: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Phayie:
LALAstical been ruling NL for years. So he can

1 Like

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Tokziby: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2018
cool cool
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Tokziby: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2018
cool
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Tokziby: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Pride they say cometh before destruction.

I remember one certain Mike Tyson who had more lethal punch than u said he would never leave the ring if he loses but when Busta Douglas took him to his canvas he didn't know what hit.
Muhammed Ali said he was the greatest but got humbled. Same Prince Naseem Hamed and got beaten black and blue.

So my brother enjoy ur moment while it last and stop boasting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by zinizta: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2018
elyte89:
Sha don't face BASH ALI during those 10years,na jazz baba go use design ur face cool

lwkm lmao
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Luukasz(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2018
mibrims:
LALAstical been ruling NL for years. So he can
Social media is quite different from the real world bro. Next time be logical when reasoning before talking, no offence
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by brainhgeek(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Klitchko reigned more than 10years. I believe you can do same bro. You have age on tour side. Once Wilder ( and if a fight is possible with furry) is done , others na water.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by QuietHammer(m): 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

You only live once (YOLO) try and make the most out of it and stop wasting it here.

Our new member of 20 mins ago. wink cheesy
Hahahahaha.
Sorry for your loss.
You will soon go on another ban. wink wink grin
Bring it on more. wink grin cheesy.
Sorry.
Doh.
Pele.
Keep crying grin grin wink.
The way we ignore you continue henceforth.
Loser cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 19, 2018
Pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts by QuietHammer(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2018
Bamoski1:

I guess more than one person operates the account at different times of the day since the account advertises a business. Remember, "court attention at all costs".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 / Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach / Oshoala, Kgatlana, Ordega Made Up The Top Three Finalist For Women’s Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.