Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (39321 Views)

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by scholes23(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Gospel artist Nathaniel Bassey and his wife yesterday stepped out for an event, And she gave him a kiss on the cheek, Sharing the photos He Satan almost got him few weeks ago, but he bounced back... See below!

''So on our way to Coventry, She steals a peck from a “Holy Man Of God�”���. But don’t try this if you are not married o...�.This lady right here is my miracle and testimony. If Satan had his way, this should not happen. Few weeks back, Satan thought He had the last card. But little did He know the Strong Tower was yet to declare His intentions. And His intention is that we live to fulfill our days. She doesn’t even look like someone who went through the fire.there isn’t even a scent of smoke on her. I prophesy to you right now, every storm comes to an end now in Jesus’ name. You’ll pass through that fire unhurt, without a trace or scent of smoke in Jesus’ name.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-gets.html

he satan almost got him. bloggers sha
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Dollabiz: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money... She comes back begging... My brother... Forgive her... Promise her marriage... Tell her family that you want to renovate their house... Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by scholes23(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
PastorandMentor:
G
see ur head like G. nor be only G, na G.Wagon
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
One of the Gospel Artists that produces lyrics with very deep meaning. I greet you, Sir.
Have you tried Elijah oyelade's songs and hear deep lyrics.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by innocential3032(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Na so u talk?
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Boss13: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
OKorowanta:
Make una let dis Satan rest.

I tire oh.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by lifenajeje(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amen to his prayers
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Boss13: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
emperorblog:
If a girl dumps you because you don't
have money and after you have made
money... She comes back begging... My
brother... Forgive her... Promise her
marriage... Tell her family that you
want to renovate their house... Remove
their roof and DISAPPEAR

WTF I didn’t know why I read your message. It’s not related to the thread, but it’s funny. How do people think this stuff?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by iyeyemi: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
wow, you are so perceptive. your cognitive abilities are practically extra-terrestrial. the way you see and decode things with such depth in perspective is indeed a rarity and we are so blessed by the gift of you.
912:
Purely a show for the camera. See how her eyes are fixed on the camera. It takes all form of genuine emotion away from the kiss. Clearly, the picture was taken with the so aim of posting it online and nothing more.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
merits:
nonentity

This is one of the frustrated children of hate. Lol

well his better than your gigolo useless prophet and his Allah join.

Lolz
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Reelmii: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
satan, SORRY
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
So, kissing is for married people only?? Taaa gerrout of here. Swear say na him be the first man u have ever kissed!?? All these holier than thou woman..if you check am well a member of her church will be fuking her silly behind her husband. Nonsense
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by emperorblog(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Boss13:

WTF I didn’t know why I read your message. It’s not related to the thread, but it’s funny. How do people think this stuff?

;-) ;-) :-)
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by surveyProf(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dollarship:
Please if you can do cc top up for Australia bank please pm please

SARs/efcc
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by addicted268(f): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
Satan right now, " But when did I try to get him"?

LMAO. You are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Boss13:

It's an old joke...nothing new!
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by CreamyBanana(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Gospel artist Nathaniel Bassey and his wife yesterday stepped out for an event, And she gave him a kiss on the cheek, Sharing the photos He Satan almost got him few weeks ago, but he bounced back... See below!

''So on our way to Coventry, She steals a peck from a “Holy Man Of God�”���. But don’t try this if you are not married o...�.This lady right here is my miracle and testimony. If Satan had his way, this should not happen. Few weeks back, Satan thought He had the last card. But little did He know the Strong Tower was yet to declare His intentions. And His intention is that we live to fulfill our days. She doesn’t even look like someone who went through the fire.there isn’t even a scent of smoke on her. I prophesy to you right now, every storm comes to an end now in Jesus’ name. You’ll pass through that fire unhurt, without a trace or scent of smoke in Jesus’ name.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/gospel-singer-nathaniel-bassey-gets.html

ugly couple.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Dollarship(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
surveyProf:

SARs/efcc
undecided
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
great mind who has touched thousands of people positively...his songs are an inspiration

and all these nitwits who haven't made any positive milestone in their entire life are castigating him..
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
ogbolu0147:
My number one gospel artist....his song bring me to a realm of connection to my father above.....presently listing to his track"" God of love "" my favorite ......God bless you sir...
You need to see a doctor.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by PropertyDeals(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Congrats to the lovebirds.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by merits(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

This is one of the frustrated children of hate. Lol

well his better than your gigolo useless prophet and his Allah join.

Lolz

You bubaline shocked
Re: Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) by Mryacks: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
ogbolu0147:
My number one gospel artist....his song bring me to a realm of connection to my father above.....presently listing to his track"" God of love "" my favorite ......God bless you sir...

Wonderful wonder literarily has me crying anytime I am listening to it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gedoni Holds Thanksgiving In Church For Successful BBNaija Outing / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Temi Otedola Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.