Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) (35510 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by rossyc(f): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
santricedupas:
no children
Did you read at all?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
912:
Make up will not finish women. Just look at the last pix, it doesn't even look like any of the rest of them. In short no two pictures look like the same person there.
Have you ever taken a look at your face after exercising? I guess not.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by 21savages: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2018
This woman that is doin lyk man
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by iszyboy(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2018
She's 49 not 47
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by wayne4loan: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
lalasticlala:

She's divorced
okay boss
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by pinknipple: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2018
the girl can not for once close her teeth and take pictures for Christ sake.
maybe her beauty lies in her teeths
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by 912(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2018
danthamccoy:

Have you ever taken a look at your face after exercising? I guess not.

This must be the weakest excuse I've seen. Exercise doesn't change the way you look. There isn't even sweat on her face. The face in that picture just wasn't enhanced with the usual heavy makeup. Plain and simple!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Kate henshaw, denrele, rmd, ego boyo, Liz benson, kunle bamtefa are the faces of my childhood.
Happy days.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by uniquetechng: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2018
alphaconde:
Na wah o sister na 47 years old.

e no follow

one old man say any woman wey no get husband get bad character and na true

if u argue this then u argue why u were born in the first place

hbd ma

one person say u get pikin
She was married to Mr. Nuttal for many years before parting ways, by the way it's not a must that she remain married.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by zerozeroseven(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Exwizard:
Pls. Who's that in the last pix? Compare to the first two pix, I see no synergy

Bloggers and makeup artist should begin to marry themselves oooo cos no home for them in heaven.

Synergy?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Sexy at 47! Nice
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2018
912:

This must be the weakest excuse I've seen. Exercise doesn't change the way you look. There isn't even sweat on her face. The face in that picture just wasn't enhanced with the usual heavy makeup. Plain and simple!
K.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by thatigboman: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
santricedupas:
no children
they say someone is a mother of one. u didnt read the post?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Youthful glow grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Mryacks: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pavore9:
Can't forget that movie, When the sun sets. Borrowed it from the video club, the cassette con hang inside the VCR! cheesy

Same here...my mum liked that movie back then no be small grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by yongflex20(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
that is how we will calling them fine girls outside but only God knows what they look like inside.
Kate henshaw is beautiful and I guess the last photo was captured after some workouts.

But I swear the first 2 pictures na scam
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by billyG(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Diso60090:

Na your mama mate you dey talk to
Kai!na yur mama mate not mine,she is older no doubt.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is that a man am seeing in the last pic?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Happy Birthday to Kate Henshaw...A top Nollywood actress.

Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Happy Birthday to Kate Henshaw...A top Nollywood actress.

Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by MeeLan: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
the diff between then and now is that makeup has been enthroned!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is the real slay mama.
At 47 she is still fit, young, preety, and dashing like a young adult.
Not like all this ugly madeup nightmares forming slaymama, yet at 22, breast don fall, wrinkle don colonize their body, body count don enter default destruction mode.
Happy birthday ma,
Slay on gracefully!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
EniHolar:
Is that Hints Magazine?

Wao

I used to read that a lot then, Hints, Hearts Magazines
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lalasticlala remember this cute photo of you!! You are doing me bad o! I've been saving this pics of urs since last 2yrs...because I love you... Stop hurting me ooo cry cry

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by EniHolar(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
lalasticlala:

Your head is there, boss. cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
cyrus1992:
This is the real slay mama.
At 47 she is still fit, young, preety, and dashing like a young adult.
Not like all this ugly madeup nightmares forming slaymama, yet at 22, breast don fall, wrinkle don colonize their body, body count don enter default destruction mode.
Happy birthday ma,
Slay on gracefully!
See teeth like rat own.
Kiddo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today (Throwback Vs Recent Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69662692:
See teeth like rat own. Kiddo
Ewu gambia ana ko eri, Ewu!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Calls President Buhari An 'incompetent Old Man' / Chika Ike Rocks Bikini In Jamaica While On Holiday / Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.