Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic (18615 Views)

Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos / Container Falls Over A Car At Cele Express Inward Oshodi, Causing Traffic / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by sirfemoz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
I think the state government doesn't have that charisma to curtail the excesses of these trailer drivers. It has really gotten to the stage where they are completely helpless. Those that works in Victoria island and stays around the mainland knows that going to work is now a nightmare. Dont know if all these trailers are part of Lagos population.
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by Ezetec: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
I think okada business in dat area is good and fast way to make money now grin grin
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by delequake(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
SHAME ON AMBODE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by specco(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Where is the Mega City they promised us? We now have Maga city.

1 Like

Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by gladisa7: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
the road is turning to another oshodi-Apapa
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by TheKingIsHere: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is becoming annoying.

Lagos state under ambode and Tinubu has gone to the dogs. angry

1 Like

Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by careercrew1: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
lalasticlala:

Don't give up bro. Didn't know you have added pics

Thanks. God bless u greatly
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by careercrew1: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
deebsman1:
Good one op, thanks for bringing this to the limelight, all this impunity must stop

Thank you.

If you know anyone in Lagos state government that can inform the governor about the impunity displayed by the trailer drivers and owners.
How can you park trailers on the road in residential areas.

O ti su mi o

2 Likes

Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
too bad! ......just imagine what has become of my neighborhood!
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by deebsman1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
careercrew1:

Thank you.

If you know anyone in Lagos state government that can inform the governor about the impunity displayed by the trailer drivers and owners.
How can you park trailers on the road in residential areas.

O ti su mi o
I don't know anybody o, but we can push and push both online and offline till it will get to the appropriate authorities. I live at Okota and I know how it feels
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by cntabs(m): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
bro only God can save us in this country. I got home past 12 on tuesday. These trucks are even on the expressway by cele bus stop. The traffic is ridiculous. I wanted to create a thread about it but just resigned to fate. God bless you for this
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by tartarus(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Currently stuck in this traffic!!! It's very annoying angry angry
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by Skyyoyo: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
I recently noticed the recklessly parked trailers on the new constructed amuwo okota road.

It's really not the way to go! You don't spend so much money to construct a road that the masses cannot enjoy.

Something should be done urgently before something bad happens on that road.
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by bolaji73(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is a wrong period to visit Lagos. Can't wait to go back to osun. I spent barely 2-hours from Ife to Lagos yesterday But more than 6hours from Osodi to Badagry.. I felt sick when I got home. I just pray this job I'm processing in osun work out. can't kill myself abeg.
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by bedspread: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Gov AMBODE this is so unlike u.... Amuwo odofin is a Residential Area... Companies like Sudan and Denca are not Meant to be der at all in the First place!!

Things like dis will bring out the Anger and Frustration in Lagosians....

You guys should Empathize with the People...

It's Madness of a Government to allow this
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by cntabs(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
we are literally under siege. This means that lagos can be grounded easily. the trucks just need to block like 3 major routes
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by Frankaka8(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Imustreturn:
grin

This is Nigeria
everybody be criminal
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by babra19: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
serzly, Lagos state government need to find a way forward for this truck drivers..I had to trek from lawanson surulere to okota isolo on Tuesday..till now I cannot feel my feet.
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by karlboss: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
I stay at okota. Yesterday morning was heading to CMS traffic was good. Even though we were seeing trailers at the other lane. Coming back from cms was war. The driver had to turn at isolo bridge to follow one way. Do you know how dangerous this thing is.

If this continues in few days time we would hearing accident on that road.

I have been asking everyone why did trailers suddenly starting parking on that route even blocking cele/ okota road confidently.

Ambode is truly a failure. Fashola regime must done something about it. Fashola is one of the best governor ever to rule Lagos and Nigeria

Family and neighbors coming home by 12 midnight because of this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by careercrew1: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
deebsman1:

I don't know anybody o, but we can push and push both online and offline till it will get to the appropriate authorities. I live at Okota and I know how it feels

I have tweeted to ambode to do something about it. If you are on twitter, check my signature for my twitter handle and lend your voice on this issue.

You can also follow me on Twitter, I follow back to
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by careercrew1: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
bolaji73:
This is a wrong period to visit Lagos. Can't wait to go back to osun. I spent barely 2-hours from Ife to Lagos yesterday But more than 6hours from Osodi to Badagry.. I felt sick when I got home. I just pray this job I'm processing in osun work out. can't kill myself abeg.
if you can run out of Lagos state pls do. I pray to get something that will get me out of this state permanently
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by deebsman1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
careercrew1:

I have tweeted to ambode to do something about it. If you are on twitter, check my signature for my twitter handle and lend your voice on this issue.

You can also follow me on Twitter, I follow back to

Your handle??
Re: Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic by mikel504(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
They are using the wideness of the road for thier own advantage ........ stupid people
.. animals In human form.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany To Deport 30,000 Nigerians – Abike Dabiri / Fatal Accident In Onitsha, Driver And One Passenger Died (Graphic Photos) / I Regret Deceiving My Father To Raise ₦800,000 For Libyan Trip — Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.