Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Lived With Satan For 17 Years, Killed More Than 600 Children For Ritual – Past - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lived With Satan For 17 Years, Killed More Than 600 Children For Ritual – Past (544 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent, I Lived & Schooled In Owerri / Emmanuel France: ''I Lived With A Ghost For 3 Months'' / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lived With Satan For 17 Years, Killed More Than 600 Children For Ritual – Past by iamdjabdon(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
In what will be remembered as the revelation of the year and a really shocking development, a pastor has claimed to have carried out the ritual murders of more than 600 children handed to him as sacrifices by devil-worshipping doctors and nurses in Ghana.

The unnamed man wore a mask to hide his identity as he made the shocking claims in a bizarre video, telling a television interviewer he had spent 17 years living with Satan.

In his ‘confession’, he said he had killed 675 people who were ‘mostly children’ given to him by members of an occult group in the medical profession.

Continue reading;
https://djabdon.com.ng/2018/07/19/i-lived-with-satan-for-17-years-killed-more-than-600-children-for-ritual-pastor-makes-shocking-revelations/

Re: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years, Killed More Than 600 Children For Ritual – Past by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2018
made his way to a tv station, so why the mask? the world needs to see his face so they can know how to start running on sighting him...

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And His Son Milliano Playing With Paint Preforming Art Work (video) / Wizkid Meets world richest rapper P. Diddy / Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out In Style As They Visit Georgia Aquarium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.