Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

ELAM Medical School In Havana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ELAM Medical School In Havana (910 Views)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / UNN Medical School Thread / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
Anyone know about the admission process of this school..visited the website and it's in Spanish (which I can't understand)... any help??
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
p.s:-It's in cuba
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by stallionsinn: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2018
tobystringz:
p.s:-It's in cuba
Been after this school for a while now,my interest dampened when I read that the number of beneficiaries were few and you'll need to have distinctions in all subjects at O'level.(I don't know how true that is.)
Cuba embassy is in Central Business District in Abuja..
Your post just rekindled my interest in the school.
If you stay in AbJ,quote me lets plan a visit.
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
stallionsinn:

Been after this school for a while now,my interest dampened when I read that the number of beneficiaries were few and you'll need to have distinctions in all subjects at O'level.(I don't know how true that is.)
Cuba embassy is in Central Business District in Abuja..
Your post just rekindled my interest in the school.
If you stay in AbJ,quote me lets plan a visit.

nope..Im not staying at Abj..and where did you get those O'level news from..I don't think that's true
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by stallionsinn: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
tobystringz:
nope..Im not staying at Abj..and where did you get those O'level news from..I don't think that's true
I was refering to d full-paid scholarship offered by ELAM
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
stallionsinn:

I was refering to d full-paid scholarship offered by ELAM
scholarship is available only for US citizens tho...but the school tuition is free.. yur left with only living expenses
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by Sharon8: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
tobystringz:
Anyone know about the admission process of this school..visited the website and it's in Spanish (which I can't understand)... any help??

Hi, were you able to get any information regarding the application process for ELAM, Cuba? Did you go to the Cuba embassy in Abuja?
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sharon8:

Hi, were you able to get any information regarding the application process for ELAM, Cuba? Did you go to the Cuba embassy in Abuja?
the embassy said the school is no more free as tuition fees is being paid and has been effective since last year
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by Sharon8: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
tobystringz:
the embassy said the school is no more free as tuition fees is being paid and has been effective since last year

Okay thanks. Do you have an idea of how much the tuition is? Are you still going to apply to the school?.
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sharon8:

Okay thanks. Do you have an idea of how much the tuition is? Are you still going to apply to the school?.
I'm still waiting for the reply from d embassy...
Yes
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by Sharon8: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
tobystringz:
I'm still waiting for the reply from d embassy...
Yes

Can I get your contact so that we would be communicating because I'm also interested in applying too.
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by tobystringz(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sharon8:

Can I get your contact so that we would be communicating because I'm also interested in applying too.
check my signature to hook me up on whatsapp
Re: ELAM Medical School In Havana by Sharon8: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
tobystringz:
check my signature to hook me up on whatsapp

Okay, I just sent a message on whatsapp. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

At Last!!! T-shirts Will Now Save Lives ... / I Got Admission, But My Tuition is Incomplete. Help!!! / Queen's College Drama: Between Morality And Legality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.