Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Plastic Recycling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plastic Recycling (4429 Views)

Free Training On PET And Plastic Recycling / How Much Can One Need To Start Up A Plastic Recycling Company / Industrial Plastic Recycling, Sales, And Purchasing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Recycling by baby8ace(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Please I need some information on these,
Do you have any experience in recycling in nigeria ?
What is the nature of the business?
Any other location apart from Lagos ?
Availability of raw materials in that state
What is the level of demand for plastics recycled product?
Can this product be exported to neighbouring countries ?
Please share ur ideas on these.tanks
Re: Plastic Recycling by skedman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
baby8ace:
Please I need some information on these,
Do you have any experience in recycling in nigeria ?
What is the nature of the business?
Any other location apart from Lagos ?
Availability of raw materials in that state
What is the level of demand for plastics recycled product?
Can this product be exported to neighbouring countries ?
Please share ur ideas on these.tanks

Recycling business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria today. The word recycling simply means transformation of waste materials into a new finished goods through the process of a machine .

Materials that can be recycled

Nylon wastes
plastic bottles
Iron
Aluminuim
Paper bag
Mattress
Rubber
battery cells

The hausas are mostly involved in these type of business because it is a dirty business and it involves moving from one location to another in search of those materials.

The iron materials are usually turned into iron bars by a big company situated in odogunyan lagos /ogun state off sagamu road
the company already have its registered distributors who supply the companies in tonnes . A thousand tonnes can be valved at the rates of 3 to 5 million.
However, you can be involved in this type of business if you are ready to invoved in a dirty business

Plastic/Nylon waste is also a good one but it is sold for 30 Naira per kg a tonne is sold for 30,000 per tonnes

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Recycling by baby8ace(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tanks for the info,i need more information ababout plastics recycling . quote author=skedman post=69518311]

Recycling business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria today. The word recycling simply means transformation of waste materials into a new finished goods through the process of a machine .

Nylon wastes
plastic bottles
Iron
Aluminuim
Paper bag
Mattress
Rubber
battery cells

The hausas are mostly involved in these type of business because it is a dirty business and it involves moving from one location to another in search of those materials.

The iron materials are usually turned into iron bars by a big company situated in odogunyan lagos /ogun state off sagamu road
the company already have its registered distributors who supply the companies in tonnes . A thousand tonnes can be valved at the rates of 3 to 5 million.
However, you can be involved in this type of business if you are ready to invoved in a dirty business

Plastic/Nylon waste is also a good one but it is sold for 30 Naira per kg a tonne is sold for 30,000 per tonnes
[/quote]
Re: Plastic Recycling by fablani(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
I live in Abuja and is lucrative over here.
once you have the machine to recycle and Re-refine them, there whole lots of boy's here who can help you with getting those used waste plastic for recycling
Re: Plastic Recycling by baby8ace(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
fablani:
I live in Abuja and is lucrative over here.
once you have the machine to recycle and Re-refine them, there whole lots of boy's here who can help you with getting those used waste plastic for recycling
which area in abuja?do we have any of recycling company in Abuja?
Re: Plastic Recycling by fablani(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
baby8ace:
which area in abuja?do we have any of recycling company in Abuja?

I didn't say there is one I know. I think you plan establishing one and you are lucking for an area that you can get enough material for recycling
Re: Plastic Recycling by skedman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
baby8ace:
Tanks for the info,i need more information ababout plastics recycling . quote author=skedman post=69518311]

Nylon wastes
plastic bottles
Iron
Aluminuim
Paper bag
Mattress
Rubber
battery cells

Re: Plastic Recycling by baby8ace(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes
fablani:

I didn't say there is one I know. I think you plan establishing one and you are lucking for an area that you can get enough material for recycling
Re: Plastic Recycling by fablani(m): 3:23am On Jul 20, 2018
baby8ace:
Yes

that's what I'm saying then. there are whole lots of it here in suburbs of Abuja
Re: Plastic Recycling by zoltan02(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2018
Do you want to start your own recycling company? Or you want to connect with existing ones here in Abuja. Be specific.
Re: Plastic Recycling by baby8ace(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
I want to start my own recycling company.
zoltan02:
Do you want to start your own recycling company? Or you want to connect with existing ones here in Abuja. Be specific.
Re: Plastic Recycling by zoltan02(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2018
baby8ace:
I want to start my own recycling company.
Ok. Just like fablani said, there are several recycling companies in Abuja. One i know of is CHANJA DATTI. It's around durumi. I did delivery of pet bottles to them. If you are stationed here in Abuja, i can supply you pet bottles and nylons but if you want to sell yours too, then i know about three. One in kuje, gwarimpa and central area.

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Recycling by baby8ace(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tanks for the info quote author=zoltan02 post=69546762]
Ok. Just like fablani said, there are several recycling companies in Abuja. One i know of is CHANJA DATTI. It's around durumi. I did delivery of pet bottles to them. If you are stationed here in Abuja, i can supply you pet bottles and nylons but if you want to sell yours too, then i know about three. One in kuje, gwarimpa and central area.[/quote]
Re: Plastic Recycling by Homeyfav: 5:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Plastic Recycling by tolugar: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Pls how much do they buy a ton or kg

zoltan02:

Ok. Just like fablani said, there are several recycling companies in Abuja. One i know of is CHANJA DATTI. It's around durumi. I did delivery of pet bottles to them. If you are stationed here in Abuja, i can supply you pet bottles and nylons but if you want to sell yours too, then i know about three. One in kuje, gwarimpa and central area.
Re: Plastic Recycling by NaijaPress: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
asdgh
Re: Plastic Recycling by ikelords(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
That's a lucrative business, but one factor you should consider before going into it is power, if you are going to install machines to pellitize nylon waste. I have recycling machine for sale incase you need.
Re: Plastic Recycling by erotji: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2020
please is there any recycling point in Aba or Port Harcourt?
Re: Plastic Recycling by stdurumi: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Own Enugu’s Coal City Taxi / Dangote Bags Abu Top Corporate Award / How Do I Fund My Perfect Money Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.