Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release (7675 Views)

JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / Important Notice To All Candidates Yet To Be Offered Admission By Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by AnthonyDgreat: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Students of Lagos State public schools are yet to access their results, two weeks after the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) released results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

A source from the Lagos State Ministry of Education, who pleaded anonymity, told The Nation that the non-release of the
result, may not be unconnected to the non-completion of the payment of the examination fees by the Lagos State government.

The Lagos State government pays the WASSCE fees for SS3 pupils of its public schools

“Some public school students have not seen their results because the process to pay the money was incomplete. But they are working on it,” the source said.

However, the Head of Public Affairs, WAEC, Demianus Ojijeogu, insisted the result had been released.

“It has been released. The result is online already. You can quote me,” he said in a phone chat.

SOURCE: http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/waec-lagos-candidates-yet-to-get-wassce-results-two-weeks-after-release/

Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by AnthonyDgreat: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mynd4, Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
AnthonyDgreat:
Students of Lagos State public schools are yet to access their results, two weeks after the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) released results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).

However, the Head of Public Affairs, WAEC, Demianus Ojijeogu, insisted the result had been released.
“It has been released. The result is online already. You can quote me,” he said in a phone chat.

SOURCE: http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/waec-lagos-candidates-yet-to-get-wassce-results-two-weeks-after-release/

......so why are the students complaining Oga WAEC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Drniyi4u(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes, I've seen like 3 people in Lagos who have been unable to check theirs

Danma:
finally,, FTC

You wish
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Ekakamba: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
That professional CV writer should kindly quote this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Danma(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
finally,, FTC
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by LazyNairalander(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmmm and putme is on already.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by magabounce(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Issokay
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Dranoid: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69519117:

......so why are the students complaining Oga WAEC?
Exactly

Also, look at the amount of students that would be denied admission because of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Special centre business is serious business in Lasgidi grin
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Yemicrakz1: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
See as people derail thread grin
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by GraceAndFavour: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
As soon as they pay for the registration, they will be able to access their results.

Politicians are unstable, using free registration of SSCE for political gains and not paying the fees in the actual sense.
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by GraceAndFavour: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Danma(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yes oooo
Drniyi4u:
Yes, I've seen like 3 people in Lagos who have been unable to check theirs

You wish
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Released now.
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by ivieeseosa: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
It has been released. Cross check your facts
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Afeezoladapo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's now released. I checked for smb on Tuesday.
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Castedguy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekakamba:
That professional CV writer should kindly quote this. Thanks.

Can I be of any assistance?
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by lakesider(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
fake news ,, anonymity
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Ekakamba: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Castedguy:

Can I be of any assistance?

Are you the person? If yes. I need your service.
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Castedguy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekakamba:

Are you the person? If yes. I need your service.

Yes, I am. How can I reach you privately?
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Reader530(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
What of those whose result shows HELD
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by blackboy2star(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
I THINK IS LAGOS PUBLIC SCHOOLS NOT ALL SCHOOLS IN LAGOS
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by sirLeeem(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's not Lagos only cox all those that wrote it in Public schools in Gombe, Adamawa and other states are not able to open there results. I'm also among those that this will affect coz physical screening is coming and no O'Level result.

Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Ekakamba: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kindly reply to my mail. Thanks.
Castedguy:

Yes, I am. How can I reach you privately?
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Castedguy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ekakamba:
Kindly reply to my mail. Thanks.

I just did.
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by Reader530(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
sirLeeem:
It's not Lagos only cox all those that wrote it in Public schools in Gombe, Adamawa and other states are not able to open there results. I'm also among those that this will affect coz physical screening is coming and no O'Level result.
What is d difference between : Result not available for this candidate and HELD result as used in WAEC website for result
Re: WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release by GraceAndFavour: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Reader530:

What is d difference between : Result not available for this candidate and HELD result as used in WAEC website for result
Whereas HELD means that the result is held probably for a case of malpractice, the former means that the candidate's data is not yet uploaded online, which may be because of uncompleted registration fee or wrong data supplied. In this case, state governments are owing registration fees and some private schools are also owing, so their candidates' results have not been uploaded online. Once they pay, the results will be made available online.

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH Shuns ASUP Strike / Itel Donates Libraries, Books, And Educational Items To Students In Lagos / Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.