Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,271 members, 7,811,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) (46199 Views)

9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Big Brother Naija's Bisola took to social media to share this lovely three generation picture of herself, her mother and her pretty daughter as they are currently enjoying their vacation.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/bbnaijas-bisola-her-daughter-and-mother.html

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
My mother will NEVER follow me out if I'm dressed like that, but then, different strokes, different folks.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by graciously03(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Aunty Kemi won't see this one o...if it's Tiwa(seyi law's daughter) you would have seen her and her trolling skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ok, enjoy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by graciously03(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
kennygee:
My mother will NEVER follow me out if I'm dressed like that, but then, different strokes, different folks.
what if that's what she feel comfortable in...are you expecting your mum to wear bum short with skimpy top....that's the kind of mum u want?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Somehow, I respect this lady.

She is very hardworking.

Regardless of the negativities around her, she stayed focused and determined.

#Strong Woman

40 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by OneCorner: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
kennygee:
Who are u?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
graciously03:

what if that's what she feel comfortable in...are you expecting your mum to wear bum short with skimpy top....that's the kind of mum u want?

"If I am dressed like that".

Not if she is dressed like that.

61 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
OneCorner:

Who are u?

Someone who knows better.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by adontcare(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
I must take my mum out this December

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by ibori1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
where is d doctor dt advice we drink water every morning, pls I don piss 16times ooo
abeg help
crying.... . .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by rentAcock(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Black man mentality, make money and spend it on the white man's clothing, jewelry and country. Why didnt she vacation in calabar or ibadan? This is why the black man never succeeds, he makes money and it only changes hands once in his community before going right back to their white masters.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nightmareo07: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Don't teach that girl dick sucking on.
Hoelosho

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by RhemaDavids(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
ibori1:

You should be happy instead of crying, you are pissin out the dieases

where is d doctor dt advice we drink water every morning, pls I don piss 16times ooo
abeg help
crying.... . .
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by flex04(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
So OP u dey try tel us say she be star na

so this woman na person mama

odi egwu

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Metuh: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
decatalyst:
Somehow, I respect this lady.

She is very hardworking.
Regardless of the negativities around her, she stayed focused and determined.
#Strong Woman
Strong woman because she decided to have a child outside wedlock

5 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by stunning4real: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
graciously03:

you are obviously getting her post wrong. She meant her mum will not follow her with her putting on dress like Bisola did

9 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by enemachris(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
graciously03:

Lazy youths always have problem with reading. Olodo grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Big Brother Naija's Bisola took to social media to share this lovely three generation picture of herself, her mother and her pretty fatty bombo daughter as they are currently enjoying their vacation.

Gists via:a http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/bbnaijas-bisola-her-daughter-and-mother.html

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Big Brother Naija's Bisola took to social media to share this lovely three generation picture of herself, her mother and her pretty daughter as they are currently enjoying their vacation.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/bbnaijas-bisola-her-daughter-and-mother.html

what useless 3rd generation that u forked in primary school and u got pregnant is it smthg to brag abt?useless ashawo I wish I c ur Toto make I lodge my penis
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Odobaone: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
O
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Beautiful
Her daughter's slip-on just reminded me of all the oversize shoes and clothes my mum used to buy for me, saying I'd grow into them... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Mashdee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=kennygee post=69519668]My mother will NEVER follow me out if I'm dressed like that, but then, different strokes, different folks. [/quote

That's because you have never paid for any bill whatsoever..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by idonhammer: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
is bisola mother still pregnant again abi na food wey she eat?

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Enjoy !
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Lebronj: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
lovely
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
EmmaFitBody:
Dick suckers.
puuussy liickers

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
kennygee:

Because she is sound morally n brought you up well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood’s Cutest Kids Of 2013 / Basketmouth And Patience Ozokwor In Berlin (Throwback Photo) / Photo: Femi Kuti Meets Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.