Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Have You Ever Seen This Before ?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Have You Ever Seen This Before ?? (878 Views)

Please Have You Seen This Algorithm Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen This Before ?? by spadekevin: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello,

I operate a calibration company. Recently I cam across Encore 500S’s with version 1.8.00 software. The F1 button would not allow me to enter a password and get into the programming to view net/gross volumes and enter calibration can size. It would beep, but nothing else. I know the keypad works because the totals button would work, and I tried my own known working keypad as well. I have seen this before and the resolution was to unplugged the two wire to the POS and reset the power and wait 8-10 minutes. However I tried this a few times and it didn’t resolve my issue. Have you ever seen this before and do you have any suggestions on how to fix it?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.pei.org/viewtopic.php?t=411
Datacenter Management Software Example

Thank you
Re: Have You Ever Seen This Before ?? by Humchi(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Op, your question had been answered since 2014 from the link in your post.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Link On Post Title In My Blog Home Page. I / html crash course / Changing The Face Of Payments In Africa - The Flutterwave Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.