Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

"I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima (368 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
A former Boko Haram captive, Fatima, 18, from Geidem town, in the north-eastern Nigerian state of Yobe, has narrated her experience with Boko Haram, including how the sect sold her to a member for $70.
Speaking to Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders, MSF, in Nigeria, Fatima recalled that she was only 14-years-old when Boko Haram stormed her hometown.
Fatima, who was separated from her family and forced to marry, has spent the last four years living between the bush and a village in an area not under Government control.
Fatima arrived in Pulka in May and now stay in a camp for Internally Displaced Persons, along with her three-year-old son, Mustafa, and 18-month-old daughter also called Fatima.
The child is malnourished and has diarrhoea and a fever. Fatima said of her childhood: “We used to have a normal life. We lived in a small house made of clay with one room and we cooked outside. Geidem town was a nice place and I had some very good friends, like Zarha. Our family was large: my father married two women
“From my mum’s side, we were nine people, and from the other, side there were seven. Several of my siblings died from disease before I was born. “My parents were farmers, they cultivated grain and I helped on the farm. I also sold vegetables in the local market. I wanted to go to school because I dreamed of becoming a doctor. “My aspiration was to help others, but after my father died, my mum asked me to help. I had no other choice but to quit school...

continue reading : http://www.nairafame.com/2018/07/i-was-sold-for-n25000-to-terrorist.html

Re: "I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima by Nackzy: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmm Nigeria i wish they can swap us with another country

1 Like

Re: "I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima by Olawaleyy036(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: "I Was Sold For N25,000 To A Terrorist" - Former Boko Haram Captive, Fatima by Kingpee2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
$70,what for na?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Police Dismiss Four Sars / Leah Sharibu Has Not Renounced Christianity – Mama Boko Haram / FRSC official seen beating up lady at kubwa, abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.