Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos (Picture) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos (Picture) (778 Views)

Weird! : Man Removes Nose, Lips To Turn Himself Into ‘black Alien’ / Why Would Benin Distort Thier History To Favour The Yorubas / Obafemi Martins Tattoos Yoruba Ancient God 'ife' On His Abs(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos (Picture) by SenorFax(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Man removes genitals because they distort his tattoos

A man, Adam Curlykale has undergone a surgery to have his genitals, and nipples removed because they distorted the view of his tattoos.

Curlykale, who is 90 per cent covered in tattoos travelled from his home country to a clinic in Mexico, where he had the surgery. Daily Mail reports that he felt that some parts of his body that wasn’t inked spoiled the look of his body art, so he paid to have his penis, testicles and nipples removed.

After the operation, he shared pictures of himself in the hospital with his social media followers.

Curlykale has spent 12 years covering his body, including his eyeballs, with black ink after he was diagnosed with cancer.

He became famous last year after taking part in a television show called ‘Second Face’ in Poland where he revealed he had gotten his tattoos to cover the blemishes that were left behind by cancer.

He said he is still planning what tattoos to get on the small section of his skin that remains ink-free.

‘I design my tattoos because it’s my body. I have a specific vision for myself and I do it step by step,’ he said.

‘Life is so short that I stopped wondering what will happen tomorrow. Life is here and now.’

Re: Man Removes Genitals Because They Distort His Tattoos (Picture) by GodIsBiafran: 3:53am On Jul 21, 2018
I give him Aplus for total commitment to his tattoos.

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Some Locations’ Names In Lagos. / Rat In Urhobo (ohro Yere Erawevwi Evun Urhobo) / The First Oba To Face Public Execution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.