Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Want Me To Help You Setup Your Wordpress Website In 72 Hours Or Less? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want Me To Help You Setup Your Wordpress Website In 72 Hours Or Less? (319 Views)

I'll Assist You Setup/start Your Bulksms, Info Marketing, Domain/hosting Busines / How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less / This Video/pdf Tutor Will Help You Setup A Verified Business Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want Me To Help You Setup Your Wordpress Website In 72 Hours Or Less? by FrancisAlaeto(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello friends!

If you’ve ever wanted a website but didn’t know where to start, I'll guide you through the whole process and you should be good to go within 72 hours.

Any website you need (can be a business website, online portfolio or blog), I will help you with it. We’ll hop on a call/chat together and within 72 hours we’ll get your entire website up and running. I’ll even provide training on how to use it if needed.

Your website will be designed so:

You can easily update them.
They have a chance of getting ranked in search engines.
You can send people your website link (your unique domain).

Option 1.) Reply by stating the type of website you need and I’ll get back to you via a personal message, so we can get started asap.

Option 2.) If you’d like me to do THE SETUP FOR YOU… Send me a flat ₦17999 fee and I’ll do it all. We will just need a few minutes over a call/chat. Many web designers you know charge starting at ₦50,000, so this is extremely generous!

I’m pretty decent at setting up websites, so if you have any website questions at all, ask them here and I’ll help you out or point you in the right direction and if you know anyone that might want my help setting up an entire website, please inform them.

I look forward to helping you out!

Sincerely,
Francis

P.S. At ₦17999, I'm only trying to help you get off the fence| Price increases every 24 hours!| Less than 1 day left at the current price!
Re: Want Me To Help You Setup Your Wordpress Website In 72 Hours Or Less? by FrancisAlaeto(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello friends!

Trust you're having a great day. Just wanted to remind you that you can still get help with your WordPress website for next to nothing.

Best regards,
Francis

(1) (Reply)

Google Voice Search: How To Optimize Wordpress For Voice Search / List Of 8 Top Blogging Sites That Pay / Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.