Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (75173 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2018
mikkyangel:

Nice one bro...no time!!,
*Baltimore? 95% Akata,(Black concentrated city), tell ya brother to be carefull ohh, any pickup that has to do with phones must be in starbucks/ macdonalds..

*I lived in Fredericks b4 switching to Cali.., i think i have one very solid shipper there( may have lost his contacts), will dig deep to see if i can recover em....(but him shipping dey reach 2weeks ohh)... grin
Thanks bros. You showed us the way. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by biggysmall44(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Hello bro,please do you have these ssd and ram cards for sale, if yes,
How much is 512ssd n 8gb ram?

Thank you

omotolsy:
Another Dell 7559 with extra laptop and HDDs and SSDs and DDR3 4gb rams pick up at Owings mill
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
biggysmall44:
Hello bro,please do you have these ssd and ram cards for sale, if yes,
How much is 512ssd n 8gb ram?

Thank you

Let them land bro. Just keep in touch
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by mikkyangel(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
omotolsy:
Thanks bros. You showed us the way. Thanks for your support.

ur always wellcomed...!
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by biggysmall44(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Okay.I will keep in touch, let's know when dem land too.

omotolsy:
Let them land bro. Just keep in touch
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dear All,

A good day to us all, sure we had a relaxing weekend.

While we await the last items shipped last week Friday, i want to inform everyone that pick up has resumed pending when we finally adjust prices.

Previous prices for other items except laptops remain same.

Thank you.

OMOTOLSY
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Today is Labor day in America.
We are free for your pick ups
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Today is Labor day in America.
We are free for your pick ups
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Apple watch s3 LC: N99,900

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Samsung tab s3 verizon unlocked with LTE & Samsung tab s2
LC: N179450

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Drop off items

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Picked up for Timijoseph01.
My young customer lolzz

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Update on items with new shipper.

As we all know the new shipper was engaged on the 30th of August which was a Thursday so items werebexpected to ship on the following day Friday.

We called him on Wednesday to ask for update and he told me that items were not shipped due to the Monday public holiday(Labour Day) in the US.

Meaning that, items where shipped on Tuesday so my fellow customers we start our 7 working days counting from Tuesday. We have used 4 days now if i am correct.

We hope this new shipper will leave up to expectation. He has good review and my Oga M attested to it too. So by nextweek Wed or Thr items should have landed.

Thanks to you all for your patronage, tomorrow is a free day so search Maryland, turn it upside down and let us know. We will try our best to make things happen.

Regards,

Kay & Omotolsy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
2 samsung s8 Plus with slightly cracked screen and working perfect, unlocked going for $375!!! Contact Omotolsy ASAP for landing cost to Nigeria
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
omotolsy:
Dear All,

I am OMOTOLSY.

A tech savvy dude who loves anything gadgets and just like a colleague of mine said; I have been a customer to some shippers/sellers and I have sold(still selling) here on Nairaland.

I have teamed up with my blood brother KAY in Baltimore, USA and We will be covering Maryland and its entire axis/radius.

Why Purchase Abroad?
Most of the gadgets we use in Nigeria are sourced from abroad and sold in Naija at a profit. We hear stuffs like UK used or US used right? This is how to get your UK & US used items in top grades, not only that, you can also buy new things from so many sites it all depends on what you want.

Our services are stated below.
Purchase and shipping of Electronic Gadgets
Purchase and shipping of Cars
Purchase from EBay & Amazon
Pickup sites include: Offerup, Craigslist, 5miles & Letgo

Guide 1:
All you need do is to search with Maryland zip codes.
And you can negotiate these deals yourselves.
This is Baltimore's code(from 21201 to 21298). Do not limit yourself to Baltimore, you can google out more zip codes that cover Maryland as a whole. These US pickup sites allows you to change zip codes as often as you like, if you master this you will get enough deals.

Please note, if you ask me to search for items on your behalf, i will gladly do as instructed to the best of my knowledge but if upon pickup i discover item wasnt as described or other constraints develops, i only refund in full your item money and shipping money with me but not the fuel money i used for the pick up, this also applies to when you send me to pick for you. I will assume that you were carried along and asked me to go ahead, meaning we both took the decision. I will not give you deals just because i want to scam you of fuel money, i will share with you my chats with seller so you know whats going on.

1. Download a vpn that enables you connect to America states.
2. Download the following Applications from the links below
A. Offer up (m.apkpure.com/offerup-buy-sell-offer-up/com.offerup)
B. Letgo (m.apkpure.com/letgo-buy-sell-used-stuff-cars-real-estate/com.abtnprojects.ambatana)
C. 5miles (m.apkpure.com/5miles-buy-and-sell-used-stuff-locally/com.thirdrock.fivemiles)
D. Craigslist: baltimore.craigslist.org

If your using a Computer download chrome browser and install strong vpn and your good to go.

Guide 2:
Please take note of the following:
Phones: It is your responsibility to chat with the seller to know if the phone is clean, locked or unlocked, confirm with IMEI number and send me the IMEI number so that when picking up the phone, We will check that IMEI matches the initial. For iphones, always make sure "find my phone" is switched OFF and always confirm if it is locked or unlocked and if locked you can contact ayujahndon: 08022444020, FRINX: 08058152492
Laptops: Confirm with serial number or whatever the case may be
After the above, send information to pick up on Whatsapp to KAY & OMOTOLSY (Your Name, Nairaland User ID, Cost of item, Screen shot of the item, Seller’s phone number and the price you agreed on)
Items picked up on pickup sites are not refundable as they offer no buyer protection, Its only Cash and Carry
Unsuccessful Pickup: like seller not showing up, items not as described, pickup fee will not be refunded but the money you sent to me to purchase the item on your behalf will be refunded fully
When buying your items and shipping to our address, in order to avoid fraudulent transactions, We will require a Valid ID before We can release address to you. Your name on ID must match the billing name and address on the invoice of the package
Kindly note that We will not be meeting any seller Halfway, it is either seller comes to us or we meet seller at an agreed open place
Maryland is 5hours behind Nigeria, if you contact KAY and he does not respond, he is either at work or sleeping
Kindly note that pickup starts by 7am to 9am (12pm - 3pm Naija time) and after 7pm (12am Naija time) Mondays to Fridays. However, Saturday and Sunday would be dedicated for Pickup
For sweet deals on pickups sites, you may contact Wildchild, Frinx and Techprodigy.

RATES
Pick up sites: N370 per $1
EBay & other American sites: N370 per $1
Amazon: N370 per $1
Shipping: N370 per $1

Pickup and fuel Charges
0 - 20/30 minutes: $35
0 - 40 minutes: $45
0 - 60 minutes: $55
0 - above 60 we will negotiate
Home drop off is $15
(This new shipping rate is influenced by the new shipper we just found fornhebis expensive, we will revert as we get cheaper shipper. I honestly want a cheap shipper it pays me so dont think this new addition pays me the sender o)

*Kindly note that we recieve full payment only for now and before you contact me please try your possible best to calculate fuel charges by minutes and hours first. This saves both of us time.
Note that home is at Randallstown and work is at Guilford*

Shipping Charges
Shipping fee is 6.5$/lbs for all classes of items except(changes made due to new shipper, i showed some of us proof of this):
Laptops: $50
Gaming laptops: 70$
Old Tech Phones: $20 
New Tech Phones: $30
Tabs: $35
Shipping will be done every 2 weeks (Friday) for now till we have more customers, so items to be shipped must get to shipper by Thursday and arrival of items will be 7 working days after.

I will only keep customers items in my possession for a week, after a week you start paying ₦1000 per day and I must receive my alert for the delayed pick up before you come for it. I am a very simple, welcoming, open minded, respectful person but very disciplined, if i noticed that you frequently play pranks with me kn pick ups, i will block you. Please no offence.

Omotolsy
(Whatsapp):07030771728
Email: omotolsy@yahoo.com
Bank Details:
GTB
Omotola David Olagunju

Kay
(Whatsapp):08033924850

We do not know it all, not perfect and We know that some persons on this platform have been there before us, therefore your suggestions would be totally welcomed and appreciated.
I want to say a big thank you to CLONE2020(New York Pick up), LIONLEE216 (Chicago Pick up), FRINX & WILDCHILD for their brotherly support. Respect to MIKKYANGEL, we must give honour to whom it is due regardless.

*By requesting that We pick up or purchase online for you, you have agreed to the terms and conditions clearly stated on this front page/thread*

Signed: Omotolsy & KAY

My people please read again oooooooo biko!
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 1:57am On Sep 09, 2018
We dey street dey hustle, una dey sleep abi?
Lolzzzz!

S8 plus picked at Capitol Heights MD

S9 plus picked at Hyattsville MD

Crucial ssd and nvme picked at Columbia MD

Bring it on.

1 Share

Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by frank4578(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Boss any good deal on IPhone X
omotolsy:
We dey street dey hustle, una dey sleep abi?
Lolzzzz!

S8 plus picked at Capitol Heights MD

S9 plus picked at Hyattsville MD

Crucial ssd and nvme picked at Columbia MD

Bring it on.
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
frank4578:
Boss any good deal on IPhone X
I do see but no time jere. Make una dey try search. He no easy combining
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Crazy Deal!

2 64gb at&t iPhone X $450 each, one with a back crack *excluding shipping and pickup charges*

Unlocked 32gb slightly cracked screen iPhone 7 $130 *excluding shipping and pickup charges*

Sprint locked 32gb slightly cracked iphone 7 $100 *excluding shipping cost*

Contact Omotolsy ASAP!!!
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
omotolsy:
I do see but no time jere. Make una dey try search. He no easy combining
Available
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
2 more unlocked 64gb iphone x, no crack and very neat! $440

Contact Omotolsy ASAP fastest fingers o
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
techprodigy:
2 samsung s8 Plus with slightly cracked screen and working perfect, unlocked going for $375!!! Contact Omotolsy ASAP for landing cost to Nigeria
Price slashed!!!
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by shogz89: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
omotolsy:
Another Dell 7559 with extra laptop and HDDs and SSDs and DDR3 4gb rams pick up at Owings mill
brother I will need one if those sad. Thanks
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by timijoseph01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
techprodigy:
2 more unlocked 64gb iphone x, no crack and very neat! $440

Contact Omotolsy ASAP fastest fingers o
Your contact..??
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
timijoseph01:

Your contact..??
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Brand new sealed 64gb iphone x $500 *excluding shipping and pickup charges*

Fastest finger!!! 09029307050
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by Mup4life: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
techprodigy:
Brand new sealed 64gb iphone x $500 *excluding shipping and pickup charges*

Fastest finger!!! 09029307050
unlocked?
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by techprodigy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mup4life:
unlocked?
Yes unlocked
Re: CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc by omotolsy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
shogz89:
brother I will need one if those sad. Thanks
okay send me a chat mention this. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

USA Used Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices. Updated. / Fix Your ipad screen @ Reduced Price / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.