Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Thinking Of Going Into Entertainment Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Going Into Entertainment Business (586 Views)

Monetize Your Media & Entertainment Business With PPC Ad Network / Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada / My Fear Of Going Into Okrika Bale Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Going Into Entertainment Business by ollins(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello all,I am seriously thinking of going into the Nigeria entertainment business, I have a capital of 2m,anyone with ideas or knowledge about breaking into the business, I don't care what area of it,small budget films etc
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Entertainment Business by macanu(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
look around and find a very gud talented musician who can flow well,sponsor him and sign a contract deal with him and smile to the bank,remember me later
Re: Thinking Of Going Into Entertainment Business by sKeetz(m): 1:58am On Jul 20, 2018
macanu:
look around and find a very gud talented musician who can flow well,sponsor him and sign a contract deal with him and smile to the bank,remember me later

you make it sounds so easy, With the lots of wack ass musicians around getting a talented hit maker is not not a walk in the park.

(1) (Reply)

Egg Supply Needed ---urgent / If You want To Suceed As An Entrepreneur, Do These Four Things / Sex Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.