Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Toke Makinwa’s Ex, Maje Celebrates His Son's 3rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa’s Ex, Maje Celebrates His Son's 3rd Birthday (980 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Son’s 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Teebillz Celebrates Jamil Balogun's 3rd Birthday With Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa’s Ex, Maje Celebrates His Son's 3rd Birthday by Amagite3(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa's ex-husband, Maje Ayida's son, Micah is 3-years-old today, and he has taken to Instagram to celebrate him with lovely photos.

He wrote;

"Happy birthday to my beautiful son, Micah. You are a such a caring and gentle soul, I thank God for bringing you into my world ❤️❤️ 3 years! ��"

Micah is the child Maje had with Anita when he was still married to Toke. Anita also shared lovely photos of Micah to celebrate him writing;

"Happy Birthday Micah!! ���You are blessed beyond measure! I love you a million times over and my prayer for you is that you will be happy, kind, courageous, successful, God fearing, a blessing to your generation and generations to come, and a lover of mankind. I commit you into God’s hands all the days of your life, and I am sure God's got you and will show up and show off for you beyond your imagination���� Happy birthday my love ♥️ � #happybirthdaymicah #loveyouson❤️ #Godlovesyoumore"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/toke-makinwas-ex-maje-celebrates-his-sons-3rd-birthday.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa’s Ex, Maje Celebrates His Son's 3rd Birthday by celebgistz: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa’s Ex, Maje Celebrates His Son's 3rd Birthday by SAMBARRY: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Immature couple
Re: Toke Makinwa’s Ex, Maje Celebrates His Son's 3rd Birthday by Chikicaka(f): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2018
i hope Maje married this Anita lady who was cool stepping with an ex who left you to marry another, cos after Toke's unbecoming i don't know what became of her... i just hope he finally wifed her at least

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Is Pregnant - Davido Reveals It Unknowingly / Davido Buys Multi-million Diamond-encrusted ‘BADDEST 7’ Chain / BBC Presenter Rachel Bland Dies Aged 40 After Being Given Just Days To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.