Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos (45183 Views)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Butts Enlarged With Photoshop / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / Sarkodie And Tracy Ama Addo's White Wedding (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by room089: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ejimagift:
Best African rapper of all time

lies!
He can't stand my boy K-Large in the game of rap.
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
enshi:
Ladies do not be deceived, every guy knows the Lady who can manage him well. Also ladies don't be worried about the relationship taking too long to tie the knot, he is only trying to get tired of anything that could make him cheat you after marriage
Amen ooo but we all know na long throat una dey do ooo
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by lasisi69(f): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ejimagift:
nasty c
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by mimimile93: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ishilove:

So Sarkodie is 'her'?

Why is proofreading so difficult for all these copy and paste bloggers??

At least u were able to get the message passed.. Weren't you?
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by naijajobx: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Godson1988(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Mellube post=69544710][/quote]@ mellube or whatever you call yourself, My God will judge because you are one of those criminal in human clothing that should in prison.lastweek I sent 1600 MTN recharge card to this bastard called DRE'S Data concept, this thief did not do any data for me, only for him to ignore my calls .You can't dupe me and think you will go Scot free(Never).God will avenge me and you will meet your Waterloo soon.

Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by toygod2: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sarkodie A. K. A
now
You know what time it is
You know say money no be problem
What else
Kwi
Obrede ponbede
Kaaa

CONGRATS grin
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by sprints1: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Proffdada:
13 is usually unlucky but not for this couple grin
Happy married life
But what was he waiting for all thid while?
Michael ballack never won the world cup suspended in 2002 final, failed to appear in 2010 world cup because of injury and was deemed surplus to requirement in 2014.... also didn't win champions league with Leverkusen
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Caseless: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ejimagift:
mode 9 is their father.
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
spaggyy:
Just as I will soon marry my current girlfriend of 10yrs
Happy Married Life Bro
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by dejavuh0007(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ejimagift:
I take it that u haven't heard of nasty C.
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by ibkayee(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Obidi pon bidi kiss
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Alwaysking: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibkayee:
Obidi pon bidi kiss
Me gurl smiley
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by ibkayee(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alwaysking:
Me gurl smiley
wink
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Alwaysking: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibkayee:
wink
Whats up
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alwaysking:
Whats up
Nothing much, you?
Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by Alwaysking: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
ibkayee:

Nothing much, you?
Nothing much too, just had a fun filled day with my homies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos by spaggyy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Happy Married Life Bro
thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle / Stella Damasus & Daniel's New House In New York (photo) / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.