Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos (688 Views)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos by teegrams(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2018
After Stephanie Maynetto-Jackson lost her 28-year-old husband, Stuart, in a tragic motorcycle accident on Dec. 14, 2017, her world came to a standstill.

As a decorated military veteran, Stuart's death took the community by storm. And as a mother to son Dominic with another baby on the way, she admits she was lost without their father.

But rather than become mired in grief, Stephanie decided to honor Stuart by reaching out to photographer Phoenix Sipin to take maternity photos and photoshop Stuart into them.

Although the grieving widow admits that the photo shoot was beyond bittersweet, she's happy she made the decision.

"I was overwhelmed while we were shooting because as I held onto my growing belly, I knew that he wouldn't be there to watch our children grow older," she said

. "I kept thinking about everything we talked about as far as how we would raise our children."

Rather than dwell on her current situation, Stephanie decided to conjure up some her fondest memories of Stuart during the shoot, like when she told him she was expecting.

"I kept thinking about what it would be like if he were there taking the pictures as well."

"He was so overjoyed when he found out we were pregnant for a second time. I kept thinking about what it would be like if he were there taking the pictures as well," explained Stephanie. "He always loved to laugh and have a good time, so I knew that he would have probably pinched my butt in order to make me truly smile."

Stephanie admits that doing the maternity shoot made her feel like her husband was back with her again, even if only for a brief moment. She ended up naming her new bundle of joy Stuart Jackson II in honor of his father, as reported by Love What Matters.

This maternity shoot allowed our family to have a piece of Stuart back. It helped me realize that he is always with me even if that meant he was no longer physically there. It also let me know that Stuart Jackson II could have some photos with his father and know that he was not only wanted but planned for. It did help me because it was such a beautiful and thoughtful gift. When I first reached out to Phoenix, I had a different vision because I didn't think that what she did was even possible. What she provided for us was amazing.

Scroll through to see the gorgeous photos, and try to fight back the tears.

See More photos:http://rayoonline.com/breath-takingthis-mom-photo-shopped-her-late-husband-into-her-maternity-photos/

Re: Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2018
eyya
Re: Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Touching.
The fact that she did abort the baby and choose to go through this length means true love still exists, even without the man being around for........ever.

Try that in naija
Even though it did happened among the earlier generations, but not ours. I trust the retired naija slay Queens, off he goes, off she goes too removing any form of his remembrance
The guy never go sef she still dey collect am Legbegbe. grin grin
Re: Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2018
So touching....
Safe delivery beautiful mother to be.
RIP to your beau.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking!this Mom Photo-shopped Her Late Husband Into Her Maternity Photos by Donald95(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2018
SenorFax:
Touching.
The fact that she did abort the baby and choose to go through this length means true love still exists, even without the man being around for........ever.

Try that in naija
Even though it did happened among the earlier generations, but not ours. I trust the retired naija slay Queens, off he goes, off she goes too removing any form of his remembrance

The guy never go sef she still dey collect am Legbegbe. grin grin

not in Igbo land. Kindred, uncle's, aunt's, brothers and sisters of the dead will hardly let you rest, accusation upon accusations she will get won't allow her rest talk more of slaying.

Unless he married her from the street

(1) (Reply)

Dell Foam Plc / Pls Help!!! How To Relate With Extreme Dad. / NOVAGE Ecollagen WRINKLER Reducer By 33%(look Younger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.