Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones (16276 Views)

Another Opportunity To Own Property In Lagos( For Investors)buy 5 AND GET 1FREE / Another Opportunity To Own Property In Lagos( For Investors)buy 5 AND GET 1FREE / Another Opportunity To Own Property In Lagos( For Investors)buy 5 AND GET 1FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by HigherEd: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Micheal Ozioma

Owning a piece of real estate has been the hallmark of achievement from time immemorial as kings and influential men of old are sized according to their land and property possessions.

Not so much have changed in recent times as owning a comfortable home where you retire to after the days hustle and bustle is something everyone is looking up to someday. In a bid to meet this need of acquiring a real estate property, one may either buy up an existing one and continue its usage or develop by themselves through trusted developers.

Below are the advantages of developing a property yourself using trusted developers.

1. Durability of Use: Just like every manufactured product, properties have expiry dates. This may not depict physical collapse or inability to use, but reduction in structural integrity and property functionalities occurs with time. The already in use property you are being may have gone far into its usage time, no matter how beautiful it seem to appear.

2. Trend: In a society that follows trend for various reasons such as change of status and taste. Purchasing a property already in use may not befit the taste synchronous to ones status per time. As such the need to develop properties in line with trending aesthetics becomes imperative. Except for the love of preserving medieval architecture developing your property in line with the current trend will be your best best way of enjoying the luxury of today's definition of a new home.

3. Freedom of Choice In developing your property, the luxury of making your choice of design is something nobody would like to miss. It awakens your sense of expectation and gives you the joy like that of an expectant mother who already confirmed her desired gender in an unborn baby from a scan.

4. Cost Implications: Except for the purpose of sales emergency or unanticipated exigencies, already developed properties are more expensive than developing new ones. For the purpose of saving overall cost, developing your property is the best route.

5. Quality Assurance: When you develop your property through developers with professional integrity, quality is nothing to worry about. You also have the benefit of feeding your curiosity by checking out the qualities of materials just as they are being used. This gives you the confidence and assurance you need to match into your new home with pride.

https://kinesthouse.com/blog/five-advantages-of-developing-your-own-property-over-buying-existing-ones

5 Likes

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by JerryDM1: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
Space booked.. ...wow ☺ �
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by abike12(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
5. Quality Assurance:

The most important reason. It's best to do your own thing and be sure of the quality of materials. Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by AgentGoat: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
B
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Tadeus(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice idea
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Icon79(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good info! Thanks for sharing.

And I agree 100% with the writer.

O pari
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by princecool29(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
You deserve an accolade
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by MVLOX(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
noted
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Tadeus(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
AgentGoat:
B

How market....space bookers association lols
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Kendumazy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Quite educative. Thanks op.
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Abdul3391(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
No one will cheat you
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Saintblog(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice article but not always true. When you buy a property from a seasoned real estate developer, you buy a good brand from the professionals. Most buildings that collapse are built by quack engineers/bricklayers

3 Likes

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Naijawebmaster: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Informative! Also, Location of the property should be considered before making a choice.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Premiumwriter: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
So long as I owned the property I don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Offpoint: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
I still prefer to buygrin I'm too lazy to inspect the building process. if it's not to my taste, I'll break it down and modify.

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Oceannaagent: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Today's developers are now trend setters, making use of seasoned and professional engineers in houses.

No investors will like to invest in a property and later regret, that's why it is also advisable to seek that developers that have made name for themselves.

check my signature for some investment plan available

You desire a life of luxury, check my profile, and choose from the alternatives that which suits you.
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by springtech(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
I agree with you absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by pat077: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
I concur

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by famiebee(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
HigherEd:
Micheal Ozioma

Owning a piece of real estate has been the hallmark of achievement from time immemorial as kings and influential men of old are sized according to their land and property possessions.

Not so much have changed in recent times as owning a comfortable home where you retire to after the days hustle and bustle is something everyone is looking up to someday. In a bid to meet this need of acquiring a real estate property, one may either buy up an existing one and continue its usage or develop by themselves through trusted developers.

Below are the advantages of developing a property yourself using trusted developers.

1. Durability of Use: Just like every manufactured product, properties have expiry dates. This may not depict physical collapse or inability to use, but reduction in structural integrity and property functionalities occurs with time. The already in use property you are being may have gone far into its usage time, no matter how beautiful it seem to appear.

2. Trend: In a society that follows trend for various reasons such as change of status and taste. Purchasing a property already in use may not befit the taste synchronous to ones status per time. As such the need to develop properties in line with trending aesthetics becomes imperative. Except for the love of preserving medieval architecture developing your property in line with the current trend will be your best best way of enjoying the luxury of today's definition of a new home.

3. Freedom of Choice In developing your property, the luxury of making your choice of design is something nobody would like to miss. It awakens your sense of expectation and gives you the joy like that of an expectant mother who already confirmed her desired gender in an unborn baby from a scan.

4. Cost Implications: Except for the purpose of sales emergency or unanticipated exigencies, already developed properties are more expensive than developing new ones. For the purpose of saving overall cost, developing your property is the best route.

5. Quality Assurance: When you develop your property through developers with professional integrity, quality is nothing to worry about. You also have the benefit of feeding your curiosity by checking out the qualities of materials just as they are being used. This gives you the confidence and assurance you need to match into your new home with pride.

https://kinesthouse.com/blog/five-advantages-of-developing-your-own-property-over-buying-existing-ones

Nice article and real estate is a good investment you can venture into with it your future is secured

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Opinionated: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
There is no good or bad here. Depends on individual.

7 Reasons You Should Invest in Real Estate
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by SEONaijaExpert: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
That's cool contents

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Desanta(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmmm.
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Rekyz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nice one. Buying existing properties is a 'NO' for me.

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by CoolOg: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
It true but not everyone know how to go about it. The stress of even chasing the skilled workers with phone is even another thing.

Busy people who work from monday to friday can't have time except entrepreneurs and those who have clkse friends or family in that field .

So i don't blame them for outsourcing by buying houses from developers.

Definitely i prefer buiding my self
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by ITCareerINxtGen: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buying also has its advantages because you choose an environment, its infrastructural advantages and so on. Well....

Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without a job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by frowland(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
I like the beautiful design of this image you got but a lot of space is wasted on car park. I will look at your site when am free.. Its time I upgrade to Dublex from my 4 bedroom Bungalow.
Nice post by the way.
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by salt1: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Another advantage is that you can stagger your spending. When buying already built houses, you are literarily stampeded into investing a lot of money within a short time. But if you're building by yourself for yourself, you can relax, provided you're not owing anyone

Why buying is costly is because the builder is trying to recoup 10, 20 or 25 years of rent, depending on the location of the property

1 Like

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by chukzyfcbb: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
OP you dey talk long tory

The main thing is to AVOID RIP-OFF

A house that you can build with 20million naira (excluding land cost). is what a Real estate agency will build with the same 20million and sell for 100million.

U think say to sell a house na sharp sharp? it could take a year or more, hence the reason they inflate the prices to almost times 5

#Buying houses na for those wey get excess money to waste. coz for this Naija , agents dem go empty ya account if u wan buy house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by uwa1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
True....
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
WHAT MAKES INVESTING IN IBEJU LEKKI IRRESISTIBLE

Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos has more investment prospects than the most expensive and popular Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekkki Phase 1 all in Lagos Nigeria.

In the 70’s plot of land in Ikoyi sold for less than #2 Million Naira, but today prices range from #300 Million & above.

In the 80’s plot of land in Victoria Island sold for less than #4 Million, but today prices range from #250 Million & above.

In the 90’s plot of land in Lekki Phase 1 sold for less than #2 Million, but today prices range from #150 Million & above.

Smart investors took the advantage and invested even though there weren’t any international projects within the aforementioned locations and yet they made over 500% pure profit on their investments after a few years.

Now think of Ibeju Lekki, Lagos the "hottest investment zone" in Africa, seating on multi-billion Dollar international projects that will skyrocket your investments within the next 36 months, investments such as:

1. Dangote Refinery
2. Dangote Fertilizer Plant
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone
4. LA Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
5. Lekki Int. Airport
6. Lekki Deep Sea Port
7. Lagos State Golf Course
8. Lagos Smart City
9. Numerous Beach Resorts

With all these investments in place, guess how much A Plot of LAND will be selling for in IBEJU-LEKKI in the next 3 to 5 years from now?

Our properties range in prices with the best titles, lets work with your budget.

*1. IMPERIAL GARDEN*
Title: CofO
Price: NGN10,000,000
Size: 600sqm

*2. EAST AMBER*
Title: Gov Consent
Price: NGN10,500,000

*3. CHRISTAL VILLA QUEEN'S COURT*
Title: CofO
Price: NGN5,000,000

*4. BEACH FRONT COURTS*
Title: Excision
Price: NGN4,200,000

*5. CAMBERWALL ESTATE*
Title: Excision
Price: NGN6,800,000

*6. BRICKS COURTS SCHEME 2
Tittle: Excision in process
Price: #700,000 per plot
Buy 5 plots and get 1 extra plot currently
Size: 600sqm.

And lot more

History is about to repeat itself.

NOW is the time, seize this opportunity to invest.

For more information, enquiries and inspection
Call/WhatsApp 08062342001
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Deltatoto: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
HigherEd:
Micheal Ozioma

op is a learner this is a useless post buying is way better I have done the both
Re: Five Advantages Of Developing Your Own Property Over Buying Existing Ones by Akorkor(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
I think buying property to me is the best way forward. With all these government wahala in bringing this and that. Biko, i cant shout. Buy is more preferable for me because i have build before and i see that buying is easier. Just find a professional developer and buy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Guts Equipment At Tincan Island Port, Lagos (Photos) / Building Your House: The Alternative Technology Route / Fake Estate Agents Defraud Newly-wed Couple And Pastor Of N3.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.