Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Torikah Suffiyah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Torikah Suffiyah (376 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Torikah Suffiyah by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
_ﺍﻟﺤﻤﺪ ﻟﻠﻪ ﻧﺤﻤﺪﻩ ﻭﻧﺴﺘﻌﻴﻨﻪ ﻭﻧﺴﺘﻐﻔﺮﻩ، ﻭﻧﻌﻮﺫ ﺑﺎﻟﻠﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺷﺮﻭﺭ ﺃﻧﻔﺴﻨﺎ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺳﻴﺌﺎﺕ ﺃﻋﻤﺎﻟﻨﺎ، ﻣﻦ ﻳﻬﺪﻩ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻓﻼ ﻣﻀﻞ ﻟﻪ ﻭﻣﻦ ﻳﻀﻠﻞ ﻓﻼ ﻫﺎﺩﻱَ ﻟﻪ، ﻭﺃﺷﻬﺪ ﺃﻥ ﻻ ﺇﻟﻪ ﺇﻻ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺣﺪﻩ ﻻ ﺷﺮﻳﻚ ﻟﻪ ﻭﺃﺷﻬﺪ ﺃﻥ ﻣﺤﻤﺪﺍً ﻋﺒﺪﻩ ﻭﺭﺳﻮﻟﻪ ﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﺁﻣﻨﻮﺍ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺣﻖ ﺗﻘﺎﺗﻪ ﻭﻻ ﺗﻤﻮﺗﻦ ﺇﻻ ﻭﺃﻧﺘﻢ ﻣﺴﻠﻤﻮﻥ¤_

_ﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺭﺑﻜﻢ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺧﻠﻘﻜﻢ ﻣﻦ ﻧﻔﺲ ﻭﺍﺣﺪﺓ ﻭﺧﻠﻖ ﻣﻨﻬﺎ ﺯﻭﺟﻬﺎ ﻭﺑﺚ ﻣﻨﻬﻤﺎ ﺭﺟﺎﻻ ﻛﺜﻴﺮﺍ ﻭﻧﺴﺎﺀ ﻭﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺗﺴﺎﺀﻟﻮﻥ ﺑﻪ ﻭﺍﻷﺭﺣﺎﻡ ﺇﻥ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢ ﺭﻗﻴﺒﺎ ¤ ﻳﺎ ﺃﻳﻬﺎ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﺁﻣﻨﻮﺍ ﺍﺗﻘﻮﺍ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﻗﻮﻟﻮﺍ ﻗﻮﻻ ﺳﺪﻳﺪﺍ ﻳﺼﻠﺢ ﻟﻜﻢ ﺃﻋﻤﺎﻟﻜﻢ ﻭﻳﻐﻔﺮ ﻟﻜﻢ ﺫﻧﻮﺑﻜﻢ ﻭﻣﻦ ﻳﻄﻊ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺭﺳﻮﻟﻪ ﻓﻘﺪ ﻓﺎﺯ ﻓﻮﺯﺍ ﻋﻈﻴﻤﺎ¤_

_ﻓﺈﻥ ﺃﺻﺪﻕ ﺍﻟﺤﺪﻳﺚ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ، ﻭﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻬﺪﻱ ﻫﺪﻱُ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ - ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ - ﻭﺷﺮ ﺍﻷﻣﻮﺭ ﻣﺤﺪﺛﺎﺗﻬﺎ ﻭﻛﻞ ﻣﺤﺪﺛﺔ ﺑﺪﻋﺔ ﻭﻛﻞ ﺑﺪﻋﺔ ﺿﻼﻟﺔ ﻭﻛﻞ ﺿﻼﻟﺔ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ_

*Alhuzayfi�*
ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢ ﻭﺭﺣﻤﺔ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺑﺮﻛﺎﺗﻪ
_All salutation is for Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa alone, every excellent quality belongs to the azza wal jall and is necessary upon His Divine Being. Salutations upon the last Roosul and Nabiyy {salallahu alayhi wa salam} and upon his family and Sahaba and we who tail his guidance._
*�SUFISM ARE BENT ON INSULTING ALLAH AND HIS ROOSUL�*
*_Jahnamah is an habitant in which is the smokeless demonstration of the acrimony of Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa. Just�as there's bottomless to His mercy and blessing, which can't be comprehend by the human mind in the same way, there's no endless to His asperity._*

_All the suffering, pains, and punition DAT ahlul bid'ah would imagine after disowned drinking from [hawd] by 0ur beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam} is very incomparable to the wrath of Almighty Allah._

*_A lot has been discussed in the Qur'an� and Sunnah�, so DAT we may digest this and beseech shelter from the punition of Allah azza wal jall, and DAT ahlul bid'ah should refrain from those practices which will head Dem towards jahnamah._*

_When a person seek for protection, Den hellfire itself requests Allah subhanah wa taa alaa to grant him protection._
*_Ahmada Tijany and his evil followers have said�� and written✍ numerous other things against our beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}. Those who are unfaked Muslims can never doubt DAT the ahlul Sufiyyah are Mushirk._*

_The Sharh made known DAT if a person tries to falsify the Qur'an and hadith, he has tried to falsify the qohlu of all Roosul and Nabiyy._

*_This is testimony through aayat of the Qur'an. There's no rethink� in such a person and his followers being Mushirk. As a matter of fact, Whosoever who doubts their kufr will himself become part of Dem._*
_There's no relationship betwixt Mumi'nu and Mushirk. A person will either be a Muslim or a Mushirk, in fact there is no 3rd thing, DAT a person is neither a Muslim nor a Mushirk {I.e., Sufism divided into 2✌}._

*No Muslim in his right frame of mind can call these people Muslims. There is no doubt in them being unbelievers.*

*Do the Sufi accept Allah subhanahu wa taa alaa and His Roosul❓absolutely NO*

*Every Sufi, even if Dey �uttered the Lai llaah openly or performs the Solat visibly {the Munafiq does just as a show}, not one of Dem recognizes the Almighty Allah Almighty.*

_There is also no one among Sufi who doesn't ascribe some fault to the Allah azza wal jall. And to make this awareness is very important so Dat innocent Muslims can debar Demselves against these ahlul Ddolal._

*REFUTATION OF ONE MUSTAPHA RASHEED KNOWN AS ABU A'ISHA IBADAN: From where did he {Mustapha Rasheed Baba Ibeji and co may Allah guide Dem right} received their wa'i, Dat those who are not chronic in Sufism and bite the dust upon Sufism will �drink from [Hawd]⁉*

*I swear by Allah, the ahlul bid'ah which take people astray will be prevented from coming to it to �drink, those who disbelieved and turned back upon their heels, those who are disobedient Allah and His Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, those who went off with their own whims, desires and opinions taking deviated positions, those who sidestep the Sunnah, in fact Dey are the ones who will be �blocked from the lake Hawd of the Messenger of Allah.*

_Cos Dey altered and changed away from the way of our beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}._

*_As a matter of fact, no one will go to it to �drink apart one who was a truly follower of the Sunnah of Muhammad {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, in his sayings and his deeds and his aqeedah and belief._*

_Narrated Sahl bin Sa’d (radi Allah anhu) I heard the Prophet saying, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and whoever will come to it, will drink from it, and whoever will drink from it, will never become thirsty after that._ *There will come to me some people whom I know and they know me, and then a �barrier will be set up between me and them.”*

_Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri added that the Prophet further said: “I will say those people are from me._ *It will be said, ‘ You do not know what changes and new things they did after you .’ Then I will say, ‘Far removed (from mercy), far removed (from mercy), those who changed (the religion) after me❗”*

*_See [Saheeh Bukhari vol9, kitab l fitan 174]_*

*Narrated Abu Hazim from Sahl bin Sa’d (radi Allah anhu): The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor (forerunner) at the Lake-Fount (Al-Hawd), and whoever will pass by there, he will �drink from it and whoever will drink from it, he will never be thirsty. There will come to me some people whom I will recognize, and they will recognize me, but a barrier will be placed between me and them.”*

_Abu Hazim added: An-Nu’man bin Abi ‘Aiyash (radi Allah anhu), on hearing me, said. “Did you hear this from Sahl❓” I said, “Yes.” He said, ” I bear witness that I heard Abu Said Al-Khudri (radi Allah anhu) saying the same, adding that the Prophet said:_ *_‘I will say: They are of me (i.e. my followers). It will be said, ‘ You do not know what they innovated (new things) [e.g., Sufi either mufasiqoh or mukafiroh] which is not part of Islam] in the religion after you left ‘. I will say, ‘Far removed, far removed (from mercy), those who changed (their religion) [e.g., Sufism] after me.”_*

*_$ee [Saheeh Bukhari, vol8, bk76, 585]_*

*What about `The Ghair Muqallid` [Abu A'isha {may Allah guide him right}] who insults a religious scholar❓*

*Without doubt� Insulting an undiluted scholar of Deen and not mutaa'alim {pseudo-scholar}, has been termed as Kufr by the Ulama Salaf…*

*_...To insult an Alim who has Saheeh Aqeedah sincerely speaking is Kufr._*

*�ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻳَﻌْﻘُﻮﺏُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺣُﻤَﻴْﺪِ ﺑْﻦِ ﻛَﺎﺳِﺐٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﻘَﺎﺳِﻢُ ﺑْﻦُ ﻧَﺎﻓِﻊٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺠَّﺎﺝُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺃَﺭْﻃَﺎﺓَ، ﻋَﻦْ ﻋَﻤْﺮِﻭ ﺑْﻦِ ﺷُﻌَﻴْﺐٍ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻴﻪِ، ﻗَﺎﻝَ ﻗَﺎﻡَ ﻣُﻌَﺎﻭِﻳَﺔُ ﺧَﻄِﻴﺒًﺎ ﻓَﻘَﺎﻝَ ﺃَﻳْﻦَ ﻋُﻠَﻤَﺎﺅُﻛُﻢْ ﺃَﻳْﻦَ ﻋُﻠَﻤَﺎﺅُﻛُﻢْ ﺳَﻤِﻌْﺖُ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ـ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ـ ﻳَﻘُﻮﻝُ ﻻَ ﺗَﻘُﻮﻡُ ﺍﻟﺴَّﺎﻋَﺔُ ﺇِﻻَّ ﻭَﻃَﺎﺋِﻔَﺔٌ ﻣِﻦْ ﺃُﻣَّﺘِﻲ ﻇَﺎﻫِﺮُﻭﻥَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱِ ﻻَ ﻳُﺒَﺎﻟُﻮﻥَ ﻣَﻦْ ﺧَﺬَﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﻻَ ﻣَﻦْ ﻧَﺼَﺮَﻫُﻢ*
ْ
*_‘Amr bin Shu’aib narrated that his father said: Mu’āwiyah (radi Allah anhu) stood up to deliver a sermon and he said, “Where are your scholars❓ Where are your scholars❓ For I heard the Messenger of Allah {salallahu alayhi wa salam} say: The Hour will nobe established until group of my Ummah is manifest over the people, and they do no care who lets them down, who betrays them or who supports them."_*

_Authenticated by Al-Albānī (rahimahullāh) in his checking of Sunan Ibn Mājah [See As-Sahīhah, no. 1165, 1958, 1971]_

_Due to the steadfastness of the scholars and their fear of Allah, they are not scared of the blame of blamers or the accusations of the ignorant against them._

*_They do not care if they are betrayed, opposed or abandoned._*

In a nutshell, ahlul Sufiyyah {Mushirk} must be called a Mushirk and Muslim must be called a Muslim. *Don't use your sulah qul tactics to put a veil upon the kufr of anyone.*

*_In fact, anyone who makes Du'a� for a Mushirk after his death, or refers to dead e.g., Yahya Solaty murtad {one who turns away from Islam} as Muslim or address him as a heavenly soul is a kafir._*

*Awliyah Rahman have been blessed with great power and authority from the Court of Allah. They are the true Representatives of our beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}.*
*Heavenly soul indeed‼ laughifffffin.*

*_Yahya Solaty who was belief DAT their Awliyah Shayateen like Nda Solaty are alive in their graves, and their Knowledge and powers increase even more after passing into the next world._*

*He was also belief to seek their succour in the times of need is allowable. Cos Dey aid those who seek their help sincerely with any words.*

*�To increase or decrease ones sustenance, to allow one to be in good health, or bad health, to give one respect, to fulfill ones desires, to get rid of evils and calamities and to remove one from hardships is only under the authority of Allah.*

*_Anyone who calls to any one other than Allah in time of need is a mushrik, whether he feels he who he is calling to have the ability to assist him by himself or through the Will of Allah._*

_There are some preconditions Dat one must confirm before accepting any one as Awliya Allah:_

*_To do any actions contrary to Sharh are definitely disallowed._*

*_The waliy must be Sunni Sahihul Aqida_*

*_All his daily habit must link to the Prophet {salallahu alayhi wa salam}_*

*_He must not be soothsayer._*

*_He must not be a Faasiq (Open sinner)._*

*_He must not be hizbiyyah, etc._*
*One who attains more superbly in his iman is the one with the highest status before Allah azza wal jall, and not Amiru jaheez l kafir.*

*Yahya Solaty was definitely the muqalid of Shaytan during his lifetime.*
*_If a person has no taoheed, Den he has no value amongst Muslims, even if he claims to be scholars [mutaa'alim], never think� of their scholarly, for Dey are Adhoullah and His Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}._*

*_How Den can these Yahya Solaty and like irreligious and corrupt people be your brother fi Deen❓_*

_The law of Shari'a is very cloudless, Dat all those who �doubt the kufr or punition of a Kafir are themselves Kafir._
*_REFUTATION OF ONE ÁLÀÁGBÉ QAMARDEEN ÁYÈLÓYÚÑ ODÚÑLÀMÌ Ahlul awwaa! �these are those devilish supporters who acknowledged smokelessly DAT Dey can't explain the Kufur and Shirk committed by their She'u l Kufru like {Yahya Solaty}, and Dey are fully aware of their Shirk._*

Nevertheless, Dey refuse to debase these ahlul bid'ah {Yahya Solaty} during his lifetime. Until this hour⏰, Dey still accepted this Amiru Jaishe l Kafir and Sufis {i.e.,divided 0ne} as Muslims. In the first place were Dey jahl of this noble aayah and hadith� ‏
*�ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻧُﻮﺍ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺸْﺮِﻛِﻴﻦَ*

*�...ﻗُﻠْﺖُ ﻓَﺈِﻥْ ﻟَﻢْ ﻳَﻜُﻦْ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﺟَﻤَﺎﻋَﺔٌ ﻭَﻻَ ﺇِﻣَﺎﻡٌ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻓَﺎﻋْﺘَﺰِﻝْ ﺗِﻠْﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻔِﺮَﻕَ ﻛُﻠَّﻬَﺎ، * ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﺃَﻥْ ﺗَﻌَﺾَّ ﺑِﺄَﺻْﻞِ ﺷَﺠَﺮَﺓٍ، ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﻳُﺪْﺭِﻛَﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻤَﻮْﺕُ، ﻭَﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺫَﻟِﻚَ.*
ٌ
_Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman asked, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler ‏)_" *He said, "Then turn away from all those sects [Sufi talkless you will separate into✌] even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state.*

_Sufism itself a religion on is own. In complete disrespect for Allah and His Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, Dey still keep adamant in their support for bid'ah. Truth to be say, this adamant it very �simple to digest and minute to insult our Creator and best among His creations {salallahu alayhi wa salam} so pathetic‼._

*Laughing❗But when these Sufis-Mushrik like Yahya Solaty, Adam Abdullah al-Ilory or Muhammad Kamaldeen al-Adaby are explained by some uncompromising dai'yah or Ulama Sunnah, Dey claim DAT their idols are been condemned or defamed and Dey will see it as tainted their reputations.*
*REST IN PEACE KEE❗Yahya Solaty amiree l jaish kafir will never rest in peace in his grave�*

*�ﺇِﻥَّ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭﺍ ﻭَﺻَﺪُّﻭﺍ ﻋَﻦْ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺛُﻢَّ ﻣَﺎﺗُﻮﺍ ﻭَﻫُﻢْ ﻛُﻔَّﺎﺭٌ ﻓَﻠَﻦْ ﻳَﻐْﻔِﺮَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻟَﻬُﻢ*
ْ
*_Indeed those who disbelieve and hinder [people] from the Path of Allah, then die while they are disbelievers. Allah will not forgive them._*

*_Our Creator is All Forgiving and we may turn to Him at all times for repentance, nevertheless those who kick the bucket in Sufism, apostasy, and hypocrisy may never be absolved of their sins._*

_The aayah explicates and emphasizes the points raised since death serves as a hindrance against repentance._

*Such people like [Amiru Jaish kafir] who was shoulder the heavy burden of their disbelief as well as Dat of leading others astray during his lifetime. How may Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa have mercy on him❓*
*�ﻭَﻻَ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻧُﻮﺍْ ﻛَﺎﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺗَﻔَﺮَّﻗُﻮﺍْ ﻭَﺍﺧْﺘَﻠَﻔُﻮﺍْ ﻣِﻦ ﺑَﻌْﺪِ ﻣَﺎ ﺟَﺎﺀﻫُﻢُ ﺍﻟْﺒَﻴِّﻨَﺎﺕُ ﻭَﺃُﻭْﻟَـﺌِﻚَ ﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﻋَﺬَﺍﺏٌ ﻋَﻈِﻴﻢ*
ٌ
*_And be not like the ones who became divided, and differed after clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a grievous chastisement._*

_We ought to learn lessons from this bitter truth either Sufi that divided or not [inline with those who classified Dem into 2] Allah says Dey will receive a gigantic punition during the hereafter�. � Allah says_

*"And don't be like those who divided"*

*We should know Dat the root of their divisions is not always only the factor of ignorance, Cos whims and desires also cause discord.*
*It's an malefic bid'ah to say DAT "Allah subhanahu wa taa alaa is everywhere" or "having belief in the reality of seeing Almighty Allah uncovered" in this word�, walai whosoever holds such a aqeedah is an ahlul bid'ah not even mufasiqo*

*To address a Muslim a Muslim and a Mushirk a Mushirk is from the necessities of Islam, so doubt� the kufr of anyone who openly made kufr also causes one to become a kafr.*
_The Sharh is passed on DAT which is obvious and not DAT which is hiding, e.g., if ahlul Sufiyyah who Dey divide kick the bucket, Den we will regard him as Mushirk and will treat him as he/she should be treated after he/she be no more [I.e., we won't follow his janaza, or seek forgiveness for him, no condolence etc]…_

*But, if a ahlul Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah bite the dust and he didn't openly reject any necessities of Islam, Den we will treat him as a Muslim even after his death.*
*_Whoever commits major sin is still a Mumi'nu notwithstanding he/she iman reduced at DAT particular hour⏰, yet he will not be deprived of Paradise._*

_This�will be through the grace of Allah tabaraka wa taa alaa and the intercession of our beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}, or after he might have received some punition for some of his actions {I.e., as a Sinner}._

*_But ahlul Sufiyyah {Mushirk} laa haba'dan this�is the worst form of mashi'a DAT one can commit. With the aside of this, any other mashi'a no matter how bad will not amount to Shirk {in as much the doer didn't take it as halal}._*

Allah azza wal jall has made it known to us in His last book� Surat Nisa � *Dat no ahlul bid'ah [Mushirk] will be pardon [after they died]. Nonetheless, Allah subhanahu wa taa alaa may pardon any other sins DAT he wills too� apart from Shirk and Kufr.*
_Yaa Ikhwatu fil Deen, take heed to what I've been saying since and weigh it on the ⚖ of taoheed and shaa'dataan, as there's nothing more valuable to a Mumin Dan his iman._

*_Any person with even the �slightest Iman in his heart will be able to see the blasphemy in Amiru l kafir Yahya Solaty statement against our beloved Roosul {salallahu alayhi wa salam}._*

*Can any person who claims to be a Muslim use such a derogatory term [i.e., Anabi Olo`fo] towards the messenger of Allah❓*
*We seek refuge in Almighty Allah from �this.*

*_MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH CONTINUE GUIDE US ONTO THE RIGHT PATH_*

_Subhanak Allahumma Wa bihamdika Ash-hadu Anlaa illaaha Villa Anta Astaghfiruka Wa atubu ilayk_

As salam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh

(1) (Reply)

Similarities And Differences Between Al-wasiyyah And The Common Law Will (part 1 / Why Solaat Istikhaarah Is Important Before Taking Decisions? / Meeting! Meeting !! Meeting !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.