Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North (62924 Views)

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by emekabros2: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
AFTER THE PLOTS TO POISON RIVERS PEOPLE WAS UNCOVERED BY THE PROACTIVE CHAIRMAN OF IKWERRE LGA.,

Efforts to poisoned Rivers people suffered setback, following the arrest of over 20 Northern youths who smuggled over 50 cows 27 recorded dead with a truck with registration numbersadRGM 104 XA), through Adamawa, Okigwe routes to Igwuruta in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Hon. Engr Samuel Nwanosike JP, the Executive chairman, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State,
who swim into action by contacting the security agents for immediate arrest and investigation.

Hon. Nwanosike also, contacted Dr. Ekanam, Director Primary Health Care and Dr. Joy Wohioka, who is in charge of Health Care, Ikwerre Local government area of the state, to join force the police for proper investigation.

In another development the action Chairman Hon. Engr. Samuel Osorochi Nwanosike JP, has taken a proactive measure to insure that the dead cows are been disposed properly with the supervision of health officers in the Local Government Area.

Hon. (Prince) Chris Omodu.
Chief Press Secretary Ikwerre.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/07/see-what-rivers-state-did-to-27-dead.html

2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by dynicks(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
been thinking....what if their (the extremist) plans that is if they hadn't been caught was to lay d dead cows at strategic fields/farmlands in d state, then turn around to point blames nd throw accusations against the local indigenes for murdering their cows just to create an uneven tension nd tensed atmosphere?

wike nd the good people of rivers state better keep a watchful eye...

522 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by emekabros2: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by bedspread: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
They should be set ablaze with Fuel if not some persons could still go der to take them...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by biacan(f): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Take North away from this country and we'll be fine

335 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:

HMMMMMMM

MUMU POST FROM A MUMU PERSON
TELL ME NA LIVE COW YOU DE EAT BEFORE
ABI NO BE KILL THEM DEY KILL THE COW FOR YOU TO EAT.
SYCOPHANCY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by biacan(f): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM
MUMU POST FRO. A MUMU PERSON TELL ME NA LIVE COW YOU DE EAT BEFORE ABI NO BE KILL THEM DEY KILL THE COW FOR YOU TO EAT. SYCOPHANCY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Shut up

400 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by AAlozie(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
dynicks:
been thinking....what if their (the extremist) plans that is if they hadn't been caught was to lay d dead cows at strategic fields/farmlands in d state, then turn around to point blames nd throw accusations against the local indigenes for murdering their cows just to create an uneven tension nd atmosphere?
You've got a good point there.

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Movic1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

MUMU POST FRO. A MUMU PERSON

Bro you said she made a mumu post and i thought you will say something better not until i read your comment to the end . Tell me how your own comment too ain't mumu comment? Yes we know we don't eat live cow. If you aren't seeing well kindly zoom that pics and see the condition of those cows.

199 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Movic1:

Bro you said she made a mumu post and i thought you will say something better not until i read your comment to the end . Tell me how your own comment too ain't mumu comment? Yes we know we don't eat live cow. If you aren't seeing well kindly zoom that pics and see the condition of those cows.
HMMMMMM

LIVE COWS EVERYWHERE
GRAB ONE AND EAT
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
post=69549747:
Shut up

HMMMMMMM

AHHH OBGENI

SO YOU TOO YOU EAT LIVE COW
WELL, I NORMALLY WAIT FOR THEM TO KILL THE COW BEFORE I EAT IT.
GOAN DIE IF THE NORM OFFENDS YOU

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Gracespecial101(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
Are you sure think twice

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Gracespecial101(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dem wan chop am before. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Tapout(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
burning it would have been the best option

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by FarahAideed: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is how their cows would die and they will take pictures of them claiming they were killed by Benue or plateau militia then they still ship the dead carcass and sell to southerners as Suya

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Sharpshooota: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

MUMU POST FRO. A MUMU PERSON

How can you Condon this evil act....
Selling diseases and death to a fellow human being..
They didn't do it in the north
But had to transport it to another region

Tell me how you are different from Boko Haram?

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Nightmareo07: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Nenejeje(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM
MUMU POST FRO. A MUMU PERSON TELL ME NA LIVE COW YOU DE EAT BEFORE ABI NO BE KILL THEM DEY KILL THE COW FOR YOU TO EAT. SYCOPHANCY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

No wonder Nigeria is still like this

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Asquare84(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
most people are not aware that this hausa trader sell dead cows as meat, if a cow die in transit in any state from benue state, plateau state, and any north central state down to south east, south west and south south the traders normally sell the dead cow at cheaper rate and their are available buyers of such cows. but in north the will never eat any animal that is not slaughter. that why when you travel in north you will see carcass of dead animal like cow and goat everywhere

20 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

How can you Condon this evil act....
Selling diseases and death to a fellow human being..
They didn't do it in the north
But had to transport it to another region

Tell me how you are different from Boko Haram?

HMMMMMMM

ONE QUESTION
ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT KILLED ALL THE COWS YOU HAVE BEEN EATING

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by NASTYNASOSO: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nenejeje:

No wonder Nigeria is still like this

HMMMMMMM

WELL THE FACT REMAINS NIGERIANS WILL ALWAYS EAT DEAD COWS NOT LIVE ONE'S.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Nairalandmentor(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmm
Want to create a website? No advance payment required. Check my signature to see my portfolio. Serious people only*
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by sanandreas(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Look at that nasty animal up there. Will u eat it?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by IMASTEX: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good one
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
NAQS(Nigeria Quarantine Service) and other relevant authorities should come in and dispose of the dead cows and burn them to avoid hungry urchins from exhuming it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
I hope the lorry too was destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by obaataaokpaewu: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hope some wicked people won't go backnand excavate them.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by emperorzz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Some people from some parts of this country have probably worn black on black by now.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by LazyNairalander(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Speechless.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Xkalaban(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:

Well spoken

12 Likes

Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Soya time.
Re: Rivers State Buried The 27 Dead Cows Imported Into The State From North by BossKingRex(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
dynicks:
been thinking....what if their (the extremist) plans that is if they hadn't been caught was to lay d dead cows at strategic fields/farmlands in d state, then turn around to point blames nd throw accusations against the local indigenes for murdering their cows just to create an uneven tension nd tensed atmosphere?

wike nd the good people people of riverstate better keep a watchful eye...

Shuooooooo! Dis ya tinking sef dey mek me tink weda na u be my fada sef!!! grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Nairalander's Face Got Burnt While Using Pressure Pot (PICS) / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home / Let's Get To Know More Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.