Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card (2296 Views)

How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Using SIMO App - Free 10gb Data / How To Browse The Internet Without Sim Card Via SIMO App / How To Browse The Internet Without SIM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Ejadike(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yes, you can actually use WhatsApp on your Android device without a SIM Card. You can also have more than one WhatsApp accounts on multiple devices with only one mobile number and a single active SIM Card.
There are lots of methods which you can use to do this, but in this post, we will be showing you the simplest and easiest method. We will be making use of a 3rd party application called TextNow which is available on the Google Play Store for free. Without further ado, this is how to use WhatsApp without SIM card on your Android.

This can be achieved easily by following the steps below.

Download the TextNow app and install it on your
Android device(Especially on a TECNO Spark2 device).

• Launch TextNow application.

• you should be able to get a virtual mobile number on the app. (NB: You might be asked some mandatory details like area code to get the virtual mobile number).

After getting your virtual number, you can use it for free calls and SMS.

• Go back to your WhatsApp and use the virtual number to Login.

• Make sure you use the verification method “Call Me”.

• When you’re called, the TextNow app will let you know you have a call and you can answer it through the app.

• Remember the code and Input it where necessary to access WhatsApp.

You now have a new WhatsApp account without using a SIM card or having a phone number. You can do this on different phones without a SIM card as well.

Conclusion
This is how to use WhatsApp without SIM card on your Android. This is very easy compared to others, let us know when you try it in the comments

Source: https://www.phonecorridor.com/2018/07/use-whatsapp-without-sim-card-android/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Yyvonne: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'll definitely try it on my spark 2.. thanks for this
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Techm8: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
Does it have to be spark 2 or just about any Android smartphone?

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Rubiesangel: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ope o! I've been battling with two WhatsApp account a, having to sign out and re-sign in all over again. This will help.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Wisedove(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
This won't work as whatsapp don't accept virtual numbers for verification
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Psoulsport(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
This trend is encouraging ...just did it on my spark 2 and its working...

Nice
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Babaisaac(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Contact me for Google Voice number this will save you some stress and can both verify almost all popular site and media apps whatsapp, FBK, PayP etc

If You know u know
Use my signature number

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by fergieboy: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Techno marketers

1 Like

Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Ejadike(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wisedove:
This won't work as whatsapp don't accept virtual numbers for verification
You'll click call not verification through message.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Ejadike(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Techm8:
Does it have to be spark 2 or just about any Android smartphone?
any Android device but I said TECNO Spark2 cos I tried it on it and it worked perfectly.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Fatech(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
niceeee
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by emmanuel4758(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2018
Drop
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Creg7: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ejadike:
any Android device but I said TECNO Spark2 cos I tried it on it and it worked perfectly.

Wow... Excellent
Re: How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card by Behankey(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
This is nice. Does it work on the Spark 2 alone?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 17GB Data For 3000 Naira On Glo Valid For 30 Days / Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G Vs Huawei P50 Pro Vs Iphone 13 Pro Max / Very Confused : Samsung Galaxy S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.