Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update (1926 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / Earn Money By Simply Reading Emails / How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update by Dawudski(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
This business is very easy to do and it can fetch you a decent amount of money every month particularly if you are very dedicated at it. Instead of you just to be reading news on a platform that doesn't pay you a kobo for your time why not invests in reading news and getting paid daily??
join this WhatsApp group for more info

https:///6tnJbWuPuwUGZnmR9wpxf2
Re: How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update by Dawudski(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Our presentations comes up by 8pm, follow the above WhatsApp Link above to join our discussion. Information they say is power!
Re: How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update by daudugod(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Whatsapp link not working, what can I do?
Re: How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update by Dawudski(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2018
chat me up on WhatsApp 09032101287 so that I can add you to the group
Re: How To Make At Least #10,000 From Simply Reading Nigeria's Daily News Update by Dawudski(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
*Let me introduced you to a site that pays in Nigeria today*

Pls Note that this is not a place for the lazy once , although even if you are lazy with Nnu you can still earn .

*I want to introduce you to this reliable program called, NIGERIAN NEWS UPDATE (NNU)*

*NNU is a program designed to help Nigerians get value by reading daily news and still get paid for that*

*HOW NNU WORK*

*When you register with NNU you will earn money as follows*

*1.Daily login to your account gives you #100 naira*

*2.each news you read and comment gives you #2 naira. That means you can read up to 200 news and get 400 naira daily or more depending on how you want it*

*3.posting of sponsored post on your Facebook gives you #100 naira daily*

*4.you earn instant #1,000 naira when you refer your friends* _Referrer is optional_

*NNU pays all her members on every 27th of every month and the minimum payout is #5,000 naira*

*With my above explanation you see that you can be making at least #600 naira every day without referral and 30,000 monthly or more than*

*if you refer 10 of your friends a month you earn 10,000 from it ... Which means referrers money plus your 30,000 can give you total of 40,000 even more*

*All you need to be a member of NNU is a one time payment registration of#1,600. There is no upgrading fee at all, no selling of product ,no down line to upgrade ,not a networking chain business ,it is pure making money site for pleasure*

CHAT ME UP OR CALL FOR FULL REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT ACTIVATION PROCESS

Pls feel free to ask me questions if u have any thanks . U can also join this whatsapp link to have more info about it

https:///6tnJbWuPuwUGZnmR9wpxf2

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products, Services With The Sun Newspaper / Google Nigeria Offers Business Opportunity To Dynamic Nigerian IT Companies / The Benefit Of Becoming A Bulksms Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.