Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) (39580 Views)

Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar / Shola Ogudu Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photos) / Emoney Pictured Slaying In His Office (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who cares
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by DaCharis2016: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmm! Just blogging alone has taken this lady very far, up to meeting with a former gov.

See why I need to do blogging ASAP.

Linda, abeg help build me up for blogging.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
AK6464:
A whole different breed in politics, How I wish he gets the chance to rule Nigeria
will u vote for him?abegi?
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
luvkidtemmy:

Linda, Are You Sure He Carry Him Leg Waka Come By Himself or You Were Paid To Inviting Him So Una Fit Do Some Little Campaign Ahead Of 2019

any wch way na way.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijainstinct:
Good men dont win elections in Nigeria
yes except pmb
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by AK6464(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
SirBunky85:
will u vote for him?abegi?
I don't see why not
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
murmee:
I knew someone would say that!
Lol
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
I still wonder how blogging can bring such money. Na only she knows how many flogging she don receive for secret. This life ehn. Small girl with big god I guess.

I am quite sure Blogging is not her only source of income, it's more of a stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
naob:

I am quite sure Blogging is not her only source of income, it's more of a stepping stone.
You're right, i like your reply.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by opribo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
He can't be president because we dont want somebody that will be calling OBJ, IBB, GEJ, BUBU, my father.

We need a leader that can jail all of them and if possible behead them and place their skulls in the national museum as thr head of those who destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by cenaman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
cyndy1000:
He looks like Oyedepo from afar.
but from anear he is Donald Etim Duke. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by IGBOmarryme: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
These foools asking if its only blogging that got Linda all her cash should kindly piss on themselves. The lady is a very intelligent woman that loves to write and she is a graduate of English language according to what i gathered so why wont she be big in blogging, she has covered events for Beyonce and Jay z and so many celebrities yet some foools are here spewing trash out of envy (especially Afonjas).. If you think she did prostitution or whatever to get to her level maybe you have to ask your sisters that are doing it already when they need deliverance cos how come Linda that is not so pretty is blowing like grenade yet your slaying sisters are still taking pose with people's cars on instagram?
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by okwabayi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
How to campaign for presidency:

Step 1: Befriend the media. It does not matter what form. The more outlets singing your praise the better.
Re: Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) by Jbcmotive(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
By DIAMONDZ BLOG

Linda Ikeji shared a picture of her and Ex-governor Donald Duke in her office. She wrote;

See who came to LITV studios today..@realdonaldduke. Met him for the first time and was totally awed. ��

On 8th June 2018, Donald Duke declared interest in running for presidency in 2019.

source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/20/donald-duke-visits-linda-ikeji-in-preparation-for-2019-elections/

Note that Donald Duke is a politician that is to say invariably that he is a con man. Those that accommodate him pls be advised!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.