Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves (779 Views)

2019 Batch C Stream 1 PCM Posted To Kebbi State / NYSC: Anambra Corps Members Moved To Ebonyi, Imo Over Lack Of Facilities​ / Lets Know How Much Corps Member Received This Month Of August As Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by nsoh007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
please if you are posted to ebonyi state lets gather here
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by Uchemus(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
was posted to ebonyi. hmm. I just weak..
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by nsoh007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Uchemus:
was posted to ebonyi. hmm. I just weak..

Same here ...but wat must be done must be done
Na small thing
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by Battywonder(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
[url="https:///05vJMXGuwnh1IvMJDnmBur"]Ebonyi Corpers WhatsApp Group[/url]
Clear the space

Join other Ebonyi corpers on WhatsApp
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by BadBlaize(m): 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
i was posted to Ebonyi, plz is there any whatspp group, som1 should plz add me to d group..
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by Overlord99: 12:58am On Jul 21, 2018
When are you to report to camp?
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by anthony533(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ebo PCM coppers you are welcome to the salt of the nation.

Also have it in the back of your mind that the state no longer pay coppers allawee.

I am batch 17B stream 1 and will be passing out in less than 3months and they have not paid us even 1month.
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by Uchemus(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
anthony533:
Ebo PCM coppers you are welcome to the salt of the nation.

Also have it in the back of your mind that the state no longer pay coppers allawee.

I am batch 17B stream 1 and will be passing out in less than 3months and they have not paid us even 1month.
very terrible.
Re: PCM Posted To Ebonyi State Please Fall In Lets Know Ourselves by nsoh007(m): 6:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Overlord99:
When are you to report to camp?

Tuesday and Wednesday

(1) (Reply)

2019 Batch A (taraba Corpers) / NYSC: Top 10 Reasons Why Corps Members Should Register For Npower Recruitment / Borno Is Safe For Your Primary Assignment – NYSC Coordinator To Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.