Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (91870 Views)

Do You Have A Smelly Vagina? Not To Worry, We Got You Covered!!! / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2018
1Sharon:

Haha...I quoted you again. What you gonna do?

Next time don't spread misinformation. Now you know why you have persistent yeast infections

I've never had an infection fool.

So if you have mothers around you ask them. Didirin
Don't worry I won't reply your ignorant I.t.k ass
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2018
DonroxyII:
It works fine !!

Tell your mum and sisters about it.
I'm good and please answer the op
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by sarahade(f): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Seriously?
Seriously
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by osuohak(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

Of course I smell my pant and my vagina why won't I.
In fact I wear only white pant so I can notice any change in color of my discharge.

Most girls just don't understand how to take care of the vagina I don't use anything except soap and water and I'm good.
my sister with what u just said means u are not clean at all. For the fact u use soap to wash the vagina. The vagina cleans itself inside your body with natural vaginal secretions (discharge).

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Optionally(f): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

As long as it is mine. Bleep off. Useless boys no respect at all what have you contributed nothing. Mtcheew
Leave them.They are so annoying

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by DonroxyII: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

Tell your mum and sisters about it. I'm good and please answer the op
lol. They know already !
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by TimiElvis001(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2018
I hate smelly pussy..big turn off... Love a pussy with a mild hormonal onion smell.. Eat good pussy Ya all
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by 1Sharon(f): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

I've never had an infection fool.

So if you have mothers around you ask them. Didirin
Don't worry I

Haha...if you've had any. I don't expect you to say that here do I?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by NaijaEuropean(m): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2018
let me confirm from tiwa salvage first before I reply......�
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by 1Sharon(f): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2018
mathias32:
Ori e buru. No be Nigeria pussy deliver you inside this world.

Eh hen?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Based on your previous post I think the smelling vagina is actually you. I'm a microbiologist and I'll give you a candid advise. Most STDs are systemic disease so if u used a cream or something on your epidermal skin for your previous infection, you ain't treating the disease but only treating the symptoms. You have to take an antibiotics for the infection. If it's Gonorrhea which mostly causes discharge with a fowl smell, you have to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3x daily for 7 days and that's if it's Gonorrhea. There are different drugs for different STD infection, my advise is for you to go to a hospital so they can check you up and take a sample for proper test. I'll recommend you take Amoxicillin (Becham) with your first Nairaland post, it should go.

Thank me later.

Thank me later
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by BabaRamota1980: 1:00am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:
Yes. Wash the labia well.
Also clean up when you pee use water.
For women that are sexually active you wash inside the vagina to remove sperm residue.

If you don't have std just follow the step above and you are good.

Im going to report you to your Imam.
angry
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

In fact I wear only white pant so I can notice any change in color of my discharge.

Most girls just don't understand how to take care of the vagina I don't use anything except soap and water and I'm good.
It's very wrong to wash your vagina with soap, don't ever try that again, you are causing more damage to your vagina, you killing the normal Flora that should be in your vagina, it can homonal inbalance or even cause yeast infection... from a microbiologist, pls stop!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:
Yes. Wash the labia well.
Also clean up when you pee use water.
For women that are sexually active you wash inside the vagina to remove sperm residue.

If you don't have std just follow the step above and you are good.
Cleaning with water is good and get a Tampon.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Chriscent50b(m): 1:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Yes of cus
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by moshino(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all

You're asking for yourself, not your friend, why the lie. And you're asking for a reason, you need to see a doctor asap to check you out, and know what you have, if anything. Btw, what did your mother say when you asked her this question, or are you hiding it from her?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
Please I'm just asking for a friend if it's possible for the vagina not to have any odour at all
Open your own make i smell am first.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by MissingBudget: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:

Yes! Actually, I was beginning to wonder whether my girlfriend is normal, because hers doesn't smell at all, even when I use my finger. My previous experience, after at least one round, the uncomfortable smell starts and makes it really difficult to go another round.

I had also been with one whose smell is just normal, not offensive. But this one, I joke that she's a sex doll, not a human being, because I can't smell anything even after she stays the night!
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Jethrolite(m): 1:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
You're asking for a friend but you can't tell on your own. Does it mean you also ooze to an extent? Well, aside sweat after a long day, a healthy vijayjay does not smell.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Its either u are a dirty girl or a neat girl.. Its that simple angry
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Optionally:
i don't think it's necessary for you to tell us who you're asking for. I guess you have too anyway.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by xtervaganza(m): 2:08am On Jul 22, 2018
Not possible with naija girls grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

hey! Soap isn't good for your VJ. Peace
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Why won’t a VAGINA have odor? undecided
There must be odor sha sha.

Good odor dey
Bad odor dey

Right now, I never baff since morning. . . .so my VGN smells like POPCORN! grin

Only a DORTY BLOKOS can make a vagina smell! kiss
If you clean properly after toileting, there should be only NICE SMELL! wink
hey! the oranges are enormous cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:18am On Jul 22, 2018
Pweetychyka jasmine4. You're viewing this thread at this time of the day. Hope you're not part of the �?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2018
kimbraa:
It is not possible, and can never be possible for your vagina not to smell. Take note, the smell doesn't have to be offensive, once it does then you're infected. Yes, the vagina self cleanse, but what happens after self-cleaning?

How can a man speak for women when he doesn't have a vagina? MISEDUCATIONS, quit misinforming people. Going by your analogue, since nothing goes into the vagina and for that it shouldn't smell, why does the waste (Sweat) your skin excretes smells? And then smells offensive for those who cannot properly take care of it. Even your sperm has its natural smell, so what are you saying?
our sperm don't smell or taste fishy like you guys own does.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by lawbabs: 2:29am On Jul 22, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
ideally the vagina is a self-cleaning organ and since itself it doesnt sweat or deal with anything from outside (like the mouth that deals with food and that makes it smell), the vagina must not smell. then again we were created to walk around naked with air freelly flowing, clothes and panties mean there is going to be a problem. usually a well kept vagina will have a smell thats pheromone/hormone filled and will turn anyone on. (same like the armpits of a man after a bath). however an unpleasant ordor must be taken to the doctor. a man's dick is a stick meaning disease will be outside mostly, however since the vagina is hole, it means all blisters etc are INSIDE the hole, and their presence is causing the terrible smell.

totally correct. my wife's vag dooesn't smell. we've been married for 6+yrs now...

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 22, 2018
So I keep telling people, I absolutely can never be shocked by anything anymore.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2018
shesalluring:
It's possible for your vagina not to have an odour. If your vagina has an odour it means that something is not right.

To kill the odour you can use an effective intimate wash that will not only remove the odour, it will also combat any unwanted bacteria which causes the odour.

Feminelle intimate wash works really well. I'm even selling it sef.
i want to buy. How do I contact you? I will be giving ladies as gift on birthdays. I want to save a lot of relationships.
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by Ikpongiton: 2:44am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:

how can i confirmed it,madam?
Re: Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? by afobam(m): 2:45am On Jul 22, 2018
micflo28:
Do not douche as it washes off helpful acidic nature of the vagina that helps the survival of sperm to achieve pregnancy.
acidic nature of the vagina(3.8-4.5) kills sperm bro. It's during ovulation that the vagina gets slightly alkaline (7.4).It's the alkaline nature and cervical mucus production that facilities sperm entry.
The importance of the acidity is to serve as a natural barrier to infections.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Meet Amarachukwu Allison, Doctor Who Discovered Nigeria's Index COVID-19 Case / How I Got Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.