Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (81071 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Randy100: 4:00am On Jul 21, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Define Christianity!
A way of life that is modeled in the part of Jesus Christ.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by omoelerin1: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
sandra50:
Fake pastors everywhere..if I haven't been to this one's church now his members will say he is real.his name is Lion,went to his church one day I came back from Lagos and my siblings made me get scared of sleeping in the whole house that day with some crazy stories so I had to follow them to his church and the next day after his plenty dama and miracle at the crusade the man was asking me to be his babe.im sure that lady standing beside him is his babe..I can't be deceived or brainwashed.
lol. He wanted to taste you too, after he must have tasted your siblings..
All the ladies in his church are in trouble.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Cyriloha(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Why won't they be fake, when everyone is looking for money by all means.

That is what we call aggressive laziness.

And people that attend such church are useless jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of any tribe.

Hey your Grammer too much !!!!
Wetn na?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Almunjid(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2018
Daviddson:
Fake pastors everywhere. Sometimes you think Ghana is the headquarters of fake pastors until you stumble upon Zimbabwean "Gospel" TVs and see, and then until you see that south Africa is vigorously competing for the title. Sad.
Christianity is a joke! I rather go to Shrine than to go to church.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by jrusky(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2018
In the first place what is he even delivering A man that need deliverance himself delivering somebody what a weird world. I'm getting tired of all these fake clergy men craps same way I was watching a video of a Islamic cleric called Alfa in Islam performing miracle too in public I was like oh heaven things has got this bad in Nigeria religious status Wooowww........

I can bet it that some folks will still defend this guy and be calling him their Papa G.O. I still don't know why Nigerians still this much believes in all these fake cleric doing fake deliverance or whatever.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Lotachukwunna:

HE IS NOT A MAN OF GOD!!!!! QUOTE ME ANYWHERE!!!
Why must he spray money in his church, I know him more than you do. Let him bear it in mind that before Easter next year he will run away from that church because God's anger is fast approaching. If you are his church member go and tell him ooo

I am not a member of his church, but the way we take the matters of pastors seriously is satanic.

How do you know God's anger is fast approaching? Are you God's Personal Adviser?

God does not think the way we do!

He loves the wicked so much!
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Almunjid:

Christianity is a joke! I rather go to Shrine than to go to church.

Oya, start going na

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2018
utenwuson:
99 percent of pastors in naija and Africa are all fake

Ok! Become the real pastor na?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
BIAFRA REGION IS LIKE SATANIC REGION AND ONLY ISLAM CAN DO THE PERFECTION IN THIS REGION... FAKE PASTOR AND FAKE RELIGION

I love this! Your post make sense so much! I will share it immediately!

But let me ask you: Have you taken your psychiatric drugs this week?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by sandra50(f): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
lol. He wanted to taste you too, after he must have tasted your siblings..
All the ladies in his church are in trouble.
No he wanted to taste me after tasting your mother and sisters.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Not every slave wants to be freed.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by hamer: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Bloggers eeeen na so dem go upload movie seen and add story to it. God dey watch o
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by dazzlingd(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2018
Pastor be like " sheeples Don pay, shout hallelujah" grin
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 21, 2018
I used to think ANAMBRA PEOPLE gat sense, so what’s happening now..
Are they this GULLIBLE..

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Almunjid(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Oya, start going na
Lol
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by sshyne(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2018
When I talk nau some idiots will start defending the man. I just pity that small girl. She was in pains that's why she was crying.

I will keep saying it, JESUS CHRIST IS NOT IN ANY NIGERIAN CHURCH. WHAT THEY HAVE IS GOD OF MAMMON
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by omoelerin1: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
sandra50:
No he wanted to taste me after tasting your mother and sisters.
mumu
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.
so Igbo no Amaka for this one?
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2018
When he gets to my turn, I go punch am back make we begin fight. sad
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Almaiga: 9:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Abeg, why is the word "Fake" associated to Igbo's?
They are the ones with fake drug, fake spare parts, fake Cars, fake Churches, fake Pastor's/Prophets, fake drinks, fake Gala and the list is endless. grin

Ibo's Amaka!!!

Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by sonmvayina(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2018
I don't think it is the fault of the pastors, I think the religion itself is demonic, how do you explain how people will be told to put aside the greatest gift the creator gave to us(I mean our brain), In order to believe absurdities... It beats my imagination,
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by sandra50(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2018
omoelerin1:
mumu
Bastard child.
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Mryacks: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Antoeni:
The Bible Talked About False Prophets

Exactly...the Times are certainly here with us already..
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Yungkid101(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Daviddson:
Fake pastors everywhere. Sometimes you think Ghana is the headquarters of fake pastors until you stumble upon Zimbabwean "Gospel" TVs channels and see, and then again until you see that South Africa is vigorously competing for that inglorious title, just as Nigeria is. Sad.
Nigeria fake pastors dey learn for where Ghana, Zimbabwe and South Africa dey. Zimbabwe na really the worst
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Ndipe(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by MERCHANDISER: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by Nmezor(f): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
I guess this prophet got to know most deliverance done by pastors is fake, and he decided to make a parody of it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.