Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels (647 Views)

Come In For Affordable Solar Panels, Inverters And Batteries / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I / Genuine Gaston Batteries, Monbat Batteries, Inverters and Numerous Solar Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by generationz(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
hello guys
please I need advice on inverter and solar panels for laptops use only. urgently.

which one do you use?

how long have you been using it?

how efficient is it ?

how much did it cost you ?

how long does it last (hours)?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by hisgrace090: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
The problem is on the battery.

Some last one year, others more despite the high cost.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by generationz(f): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
hisgrace090:
The problem is on the battery.
Some last one year, others more despite the high cost.
do you know of anywhere I can get one to buy
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by unicmarket: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
generationz:
hello guys
please I need advice on inverter and solar panels for laptops use only. urgently.

which one do you use?

how long have you been using it?

how efficient is it ?

how much did it cost you ?

how long does it last (hours)?

Am recently created a thread here on Nairaland on the good and bad choices of Inverters, which am hoping will help many persons get the best anytime irrespective of where they are:

It’s our sphere of influence and business, with safety of equipment assurance

See link https://www.nairaland.com/4625369/inverter-may-useless-soon
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by generationz(f): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
unicmarket:

Am recently created a thread here on Nairaland on the good and bad choices of Inverters, which am hoping will help many persons get the best anytime irrespective of where they are:

It’s our sphere of influence and business, with safety of equipment assurance

See link https://www.nairaland.com/4625369/inverter-may-useless-soon
ok
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by Ibukun06: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2018
generationz:

do you know of anywhere I can get one to buy
First Option. Our office is in alagomeji. contact 08060376795. We'll give you the best options which are also affordable.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by jksxxxx: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Don't worry write me I will lecture you about solar electricity so you don't make the mistake others make..am in Warri with less than 30k u can have your inverter running WhatsApp me 09033365257 location
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by kunleweb: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:

ok

Has this been resolved? If not let me know. My last inverter works for around 3 days but 1 day and half with heavy use
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by czarina(f): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
kunleweb:

Has this been resolved? If not let me know. My last inverter works for around 3 days but 1 day and half with heavy use
with just a laptop?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by kunleweb: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
czarina:
with just a laptop?

With more than a laptop self, i use all my devices, bulb, phones and sometimes connect a standing fan when the laptop is unplugged.

I need to go chat with my homeboys, send me a mail at musbuq@gmail.com/0818 397 9372
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by czarina(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
kunleweb:

With more than a laptop self, i use all my devices, bulb, phones and sometimes connect a standing fan when the laptop is unplugged.

I need to go chat with my homeboys, send me a mail at musbuq@gmail.com/0818 397 9372
sure, Will chat you up. Need to find out more.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed For Solar Inverters and solar panels by kunleweb: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
czarina:
sure, Will chat you up. Need to find out more.

Okay. Whatsapp tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S5 ( Bad Screen ) (SOLD) / Orthopedic Spring Mattress (imported) Its A Modern Mattress With High Quality Fa / Unlocked Etisalat Huawei ZTE Mifi For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.