Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion (763 Views)

Payment Challenges Faced By Nigerian Freelancers On International Freelancing Ap / Unemployed Nigerians Find Solace In Sports Betting, Make It Full-time Job / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by 1x2x3: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hi fellow freelancers,

I have been a Seller on Fiverr since 2016 and my story is nothing short of a success having made over N9M in One and a half year. I was previously a level 2 seller until I was demoted to no level which was never my fault but for Buyers who place orders without contacting me thereby leading to Cancellations which counts against the Seller. I have Contacted Fiverr team but they told me nothing could be done as demotion is part of their ranking policy. I know most of you must have experienced this however, I figured out a way to prevent being demoted which I would like to share with only full-time sellers with at least Level 1 status. We are to help each other with reviews in form of sells thereby overriding any cancelled order. I have created a whatsapp group for Sellers who wants to join however you must meet certain requirement to be admitted into the group. There are rules to follow as I wouldn't want anyone to be exploited.........It's only reviews to help each other prevent demotion.

Here are the rules.

1. You must have at least have Level 1 seller badge.

2. Your profile must be reviewed. You are required to provide the link to your profile, a message will be sent and you respond to prove it's your profile then you will be admitted into the group. This is to prevent unserious minded people. Only real and serious sellers will be added.

3. When Selling a review your exchange rate must remain $1=N340. For example if you are to buy a review of $5 gig then you must pay the seller equivalent of $5 + $2 Fiverr Charge = $7. N340 X 7= N2380. There is no point being greedy here so rules must be followed to help each other.

4. Never advertise review sales!!!! The group isn't for people to make withdrawals or sell Fiverr $$ it is strictly on Buyer making request for review before a seller can signal for sales.

5. No upfront payments. A review seller must place an order then send account details to buyer, the buyer will deliver the order then make payment to the seller before the seller will leave a review. There are cases when buyer sends money first and seller won't place an order but if you place an order and buyer doesn't pay you then you can cancel the order and get refunded and that buyer will face cancellation.

6. Buyer must pay Seller within 24hrs. No delays in any payment.

7. Never buy or sell more than $5 review.

8. No existing member should add a new member. Any new member must be directed to the admin for profile screening before being added. Anyone who breaks the rule will be evicted.

If you are interested in joining the group kindly leave your what.sapp num.ber. Be sure you meet the criteria and willing to follow the rules.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by Shodfem: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2018
1x2x3:
Hi fellow freelancers,

I have been a Seller on Fiverr since 2016 and my story is nothing short of a success having made over N9M in One and a half year. I was previously a level 2 seller until I was demoted to no level which was never my fault but for Buyers who place orders without contacting me thereby leading to Cancellations which counts against the Seller. I have Contacted Fiverr team but they told me nothing could be done as demotion is part of their ranking policy. I know most of you must have experienced this however, I figured out a way to prevent being demoted which I would like to share with only full-time sellers with at least Level 1 status. We are to help each other with reviews in form of sells thereby overriding any cancelled order. I have created a whatsapp group for Sellers who wants to join however you must meet certain requirement to be admitted into the group. There are rules to follow as I wouldn't want anyone to be exploited.........It's only reviews to help each other prevent demotion.

Here are the rules.

2. Your profile must be reviewed. You are required to provide the link to your profile, a message will be sent and you respond to prove it's your profile then you will be admitted into the group. This is to prevent unserious minded people. Only real and serious sellers will be added.

3. When Selling a review your exchange rate must remain $1=N340. For example if you are to buy a review of $5 gig then you must pay the seller equivalent of $5 + $2 Fiverr Charge = $7. N340 X 7= N2380. There is no point being greedy here so rules must be followed to help each other.

4. Never advertise review sales!!!! The group isn't for people to make withdrawals or sell Fiverr $$ it is strictly on Buyer making request for review before a seller can signal for sales.

5. No upfront payments. A review seller must place an order then send account details to buyer, the buyer will deliver the order then make payment to the seller before the seller will leave a review. There are cases when buyer sends money first and seller won't place an order but if you place an order and buyer doesn't pay you then you can cancel the order and get refunded and that buyer will face cancellation.

6. Buyer must pay Seller within 24hrs. No delays in any payment.

7. Never buy or sell more than $5 review.

8. No existing member should add a new member. Any new member must be directed to the admin for profile screening before being added. Anyone who breaks the rule will be evicted.

If you are interested in joining the group kindly leave your what.sapp num.ber. Be sure you meet the criteria and willing to follow the rules.

Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by joey150(m): 1:49am On Jul 21, 2018
1x2x3:
Hi fellow freelancers,

Here are the rules.

3. When Selling a review your exchange rate must remain $1=N340. For example if you are to buy a review of $5 gig then you must pay the seller equivalent of $5 + $2 Fiverr Charge = $7. N340 X 7= N2380. There is no point being greedy here so rules must be followed to help each othe

Do you sell with a Nigerian profile?
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by virginboy90(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2018
P/s help me, I don't know anything about feverr but am willing to learn... Can u be of help to me, dis is my whatsapp number.. 08037677372
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by emmanuelex1(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Yea this is great.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by 1x2x3: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2018
joey150:

Do you sell with a Nigerian profile?

Your profile location doesn't matter as long as you do professional job for buyers.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by joey150(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2018
1x2x3:

Your profile location doesn't matter as long as you do professional job for buyers.

It does. Level 2 seller speaking from experience.

Depends on your niche mainly.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by 1x2x3: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2018
joey150:

It does. Level 2 seller speaking from experience.

Depends on your niche mainly.

I can point out up to 5 professionals with Nigerian profile who are doing greatly. Anyone with US profile who is poor at what he does won't sell more than a professional with Nigerian profile.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2018
I recently created an account but I appear there as a buyer not as a seller. How do i become a seller after signing up?
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by joey150(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2018
1x2x3:

I can point out up to 5 professionals with Nigerian profile who are doing greatly. Anyone with US profile who is poor at what he does won't sell more than a professional with Nigerian profile.

Thata not really the point.

When I was in the UK, I had better and well paying clients than now I'm back in Nigeria and my location has changed. (I actually physically changed location) so it's not here say. Being foreign means you can charge more and people trust you more.

I'm not advising anybody to switch profiles, because in the end fiverr would find out and ban you. But truth must be said still.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by McOrezi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Contact me for your review which can be customized to your taste as preferred by the buyer.

I have with Nigerian and UK profile. The review comes for as low as N2350 for a $5 review and the additional $2 service charge by fiverr.

Contact me on 0814__6114___008. There would be discount for multiple reviews.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by 1x2x3: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Join join.
Re: Full-time Freelancers On Fiverr Only. Stop Fiverr Demotion by rawweehy: 9:11am On May 21, 2019
pls add me on 08102516264

(1) (Reply)

Who Buys Or Recycle Green Glass Bottles In Nigeria / Please Advice On A Profitable Businesses With 1million Naira / Invest In Charity Begins Nathi (CBN) Network Marketing Company With Just (#2500)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.