Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom (75688 Views)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Airports, House / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / MEET Nigerian ‘ogun State Boy’ ADEBAYO OGUNLESI, Owner Of 5 Airports In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by lexy2014: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:
This is a Product of hard-work and grace.

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars
1 for wife and 1 for myself

These I pray thee. Amen
u might say "hardwork&grace" but u 4got 2 add environment. Look at profile& tell me y he won't succeed. D only time he schooled in Nigeria was secondary school
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by udoka55555: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2018
nice one papa..hope you are also helping the younger ones to work on your shoes...because people like you are hard to replace.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Caseless: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
seriously? Truly I don't know, I judged him by d names.
he is. Names like fulaniherdsman, kabirusokoto, issaAbubakar, danfodiyo, aboki faraiheed, albaghdadi etc, are all ibo.

The funny ones are: bloodykiller, bloodyassassin, opiaoku, buharimustdie, etc, they belong to the same isaAbubakar.

Phockphockman too grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by tunjijones(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2018
shanequeen:
Airport or Airstrip grin

Which one it papa get?

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by pcicero(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Yes, his wife owns Ruff n Tumble. He is useless to me sha.

No, his wife doesn't own Ruff n Tumble.

It's owned by the other Ogunlesi's from Ijebu Mushin (Sofisticat)
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Ifakiland(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2018
how does he now own the airports? why not have sense...
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars

These I pray thee. Amen
All the Achievements written about that man, did you read were it says he prayed? or ask God to help him? grin grin

you said it yourself it's a product of hard work, and then contradicted by praying and asking God. grin grin grin

has nothing to do with God.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by blackaxe78: 6:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars

These I pray thee. Amen

Stop praying and get to work.

Prayers don't build houses and buy cars

Even a pastor could not a pray for a good wife, he ended up divorcing.

Face reality squarely.

That dude did not pray to buy airports

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
how is Donald Trump putin houseboy? Then, what do u call ur mumu president?
Our president is a certified mumu ... there is no debate .... what cannot be denied is that Putin is the master of Donald J Trump grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by IsaAbubakar: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
Caseless:
he is. Names like fulaniherdsman, kabirusokoto, issaAbubakar, danfodiyo, aboki faraiheed, albaghdadi etc, are all ibo.

The funny ones are: bloodykiller, bloodyassassin, opiaoku, buharimustdie, etc, they belong to the same isaAbubakar.

Phockphockman too grin
[/s]
what's this one saying?
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
clever man! he left the shithole early and relocated to were things works, some people are still in the shithole hopping and praying to a none existence God grin grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by afrodoc2: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2018
zykson:
so obvious youre a fan of fake news...this Man was part of Trumps business leader which he was appointed before the shithole comment... Fact is Nigeria is a shithole country which you do know but Trump doesnt see Nigerians as shit unless youre shitty AF
The same man that Donald Trump fired? https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/breaking-trump-sacks-nigerias-ogunlesi-adviser/

Fact remains that Donald J Trump thinks the Nigeria/Africa is a shithole ... one can argue that DJT is correct by saying that but the point is that he thinks Nigeria is a shithole and so what he said in the beginning of this video was just "appeasing his intended targets"

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Akpacha(m): 6:50am On Jul 21, 2018
iluvpomo:
Our president is a certified mumu ... there is no debate .... what cannot be denied is that Putin is the master of Donald J Trump grin
u are product of cnn, too much of cnn is not good for u pls.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2018
afrodoc2:

Your ignorance is incandescent.

Why would you not doubt when with all the Peruvian and Brazilian hair you buy you don’t even own your own HAIRline.
look! if you know why not educate her instead of the derogatory comments.

she is right the man doesn't own the airport.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by vislabraye(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
He is from my state but he is a silly man. [b]Hardly can one find any reasonable investment of his in Nigeria[/b]save the Ruff n Tumble reportedly owned by his wife. I will always admire Dangote, Adenuga and the likes.

By the way, Lagos state should approach him on the proposed Lekki Airport.

Is that why he's a foolish man? It's not everybody that must invest in his country of origin.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by ttmacoy: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2018
No he does not.

He runs a private equity fund which invests people's money. If I run one of ARM's funds as a fund manager and invest the funds in an airport do I own the airport, no. I am the manager investing the funds on behalf of my investors big difference.

I don't get what tax purposes you are talking about. The fund was started by Credit Suisse and General Electric as a joint venture and he was seconded as CEO of the fund from Credit Suisse where he was a banker.

Jakumo:

Indirectly, the man owns those airports, despite the semantics of how that ownership is expressed for tax purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
some useless street urchins will come here to form familiarity and tribe even when the man doesn't give a rat asss of his country cheesy

U just prooved to be onenkf the useless persons ur are refering to. Just all the comments above you, and you will realize u are the first useless person on this thread

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Akpacha(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

Phockphockman too grin
lol Haba bro wetn my guy do u na? Pity am small.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
u are product of cnn, too much of cnn is not good for u pls.
Ha ha ... product of CNN. Is your head stuck in the sand dude? Did you listen to Trump/Putin press conference in Helsinki?? Why is DJT is damage control mode after that?? Are you in such deep denial?? Levels pass levels and right now Putin >> DJ Trump (da clown) grin grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Seetto: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by IsaAbubakar: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
[s]
Akpacha:
[/s]
believe this crap believe anything unless you're a zombie just like him
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by iluvpomo(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
some useless street urchins will come here to form familiarity and tribe even when the man doesn't give a rat asss of his country cheesy
Does he have any investments in Nigeria? If not, you do have a strong point.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Boyooosa(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
I advise him not to take any political office in Nigeria because now, a report will come from premium times that he used fake result and certificate to build that profile we just read.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by millionboi(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars

These I pray thee. Amen
lol.....when u get m new,more go dey hungry u.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Caseless: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Akpacha:
we de pity am. He's just funny.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by Akpacha(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
believe this crap believe anything unless you're a zombie just like him
lol sorry sir.
Re: Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2018
Oritzy:

God I no want too much

A flourishing business
A house and two cars

These I pray thee. Amen

Prayer + hard work!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.