Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram (20904 Views)

Tope Alabi In Trouble Over Tribute Song To Queen Elizabeth (video) / Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / The Moment Comedian Met Veteran Singer, Tope Alabi In Person (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Yarnvibes(f): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2018
Gospel star Tope Alabi’s good name has been stained by a fraudster who used a fake Instagram account to collect huge amount of money from her fans.

In a chat with Saturday Beat, the ace singer said the embarrassment incident has caused her a lot of pain.

She said:

“The pain that these fraudsters have caused me by using my name to extort money from people is too much.

“People have been paying money into an account they provided, thinking that I am the one they are relating with. This is so disheartening because even if I need money, I run to God.

“I am not suspecting anybody at the moment. I got to know about this when people called me to say that they had paid money into a particular account following a request from me.

“Since I discovered this, the person has shut down the account. It is really so painful.”

Why will anyone fall for this kind of scam. When last did Tope Alabi request for money from the public.

My people make una shine eye.

http://kikiotolu.com/tope-alabi-in-pain-as-fraudster-extort-money-in-her-name-using-fake-instagram-account/

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2018
Before they paid money to your account nobody call you but after this one is another challenge

9 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Why are people so gullible this way?!
Why make the calls after payment and not prior then?

Believe us when we say some people still fell for scam in the image below!

GULLIBILITY!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ayusco85(m): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2018
when I saw the title of the thread I thought she was in Labour pain grin.

18 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by BruncleZuma: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by graciously03(f): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2018
Too bad...and the economy is not even helping matters...Sorry ma'am
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:14am On Jul 21, 2018
if not jazz its foolishness and the mentality the church has created

6 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Kneephy(m): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2018
Tope Alabi is in pains, she's in severe pains....

If you know you know

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ayusco85(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2018
post=69568523:
Why are people so gullible this way?!
Why make the calls after payment and not prior then?

Why are you this jobless? Are u sure you are human not a robot?

Just asking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ednut1(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Pele
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2018
People are gullible......
Meanwhile, ignore that thing up there as usual.

midolian:
You are not jobless but you are on every thread mentioning him. Is he not better than you? undecided
Kneephy:

Hey what is ur own business with the guy now?? If hin no geh job u wan give am one??
Cos I dunno why you people has chosen to remain stupid and dumb, do u buy data for him ??
Is he using ur phone?? Let this guy be Abeg and face ur own ish in life......
We have learnt to ignore them.
Cos we learnt if we argue with SWINES, we get dirty and they enjoy it.
Thanks for the heads up men.
Nice weekend ahead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Btruth: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2018
if truly Nigeria police are up to the task. They should apprehend the fraudsters soon.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by midolian(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Whenever I see "in pains", the first thing that comes to mind is Ayodele Peter Fayose.

Thank God he is getting better angry

7 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by MrRhymes101(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Scammers everywhere! Times r hard... Wedding MC
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Kneephy(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2018
ayusco85:

Just asking

Hey what is ur own business with the guy now?? If hin no geh job u wan give am one??
Cos I dunno why you people has chosen to remain stupid and dumb, do u buy data for him ??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by henrygale(m): 6:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Ehyah.
Zowie!
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by midolian(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2018
ayusco85:

Just asking
You are not jobless but you are on every thread mentioning him. Is he not better than you? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Metuh: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2018
Kneephy:

shut up ur own mouth and face your life issues too OK?

we have business for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by dingbang(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2018
That's too bad..youths are hungry.

Good news for all first bank customers ... Click my signature to know more..
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Metuh: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2018
midolian:
I know you will definitely support your fellow BMC na.

jobless boy
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Premiumwriter: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018
It's painful to hear this sort of thing.

Some of these gullible people are new to the internet and believe almost everything they see because they've been taught that the internet is a "computer" and cannot lie or make mistakes, not knowing that it is fellow humans like them that write for the net.

This is the same reason why you see many people forwarding useless messages on Facebook and whatsapp and typing Amen everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Metuh: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2018
Ellixlimswag:
if not jazz its foolishness and the mentality the church has created
wetin concern church and instagram fraud?

do you even think before typing

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Gospel star Tope Alabi’s good name has been stained by a fraudster who used a fake Instagram account to collect huge amount of money from her fans.

In a chat with Saturday Beat, the ace singer said the embarrassment incident has caused her a lot of pain.

She said:

Why will anyone fall for this kind of scam. When last did Tope Alabi request for money from the public.

My people make una shine eye.

http://kikiotolu.com/tope-alabi-in-pain-as-fraudster-extort-money-in-her-name-using-fake-instagram-account/

"even when I need money, I run to God"....

GTFOH!!!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Kneephy(m): 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Metuh:

shut up ur own mouth and face your life issues too OK?

we have business for him.

See this low life bigoted peasant telling me to shut up, Izz like you want to be honfortunate in life abi.....
Never in ur miserable life should you mention me again....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ogundeleai(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
ayusco85:

Just asking
It's apparent you did not read or interpret his/her comment rightly before you made this reply... Purely he's/she's trying to educate people

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Kendumazy(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Sorry Ma, some people can never end.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ayusco85(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Kneephy:

Zombie
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Aunty.... You should have known Nigeria system nah
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by ayusco85(m): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2018
midolian:

Zombie in chief.
Re: Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram by EniHolar(f): 6:29am On Jul 21, 2018
Eeyah...

Ẹni tí ò ní ọ kò ní ǹkankan

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates 41st Birthday As A Queen � / Osas Ighodaro Wishes Gbenro Ajibade Happy Birthday, Disables Comments / Monalisa Chinda Looks Fab In Peplum Prints Ensemble (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.