Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State (1489 Views)

Where Can I Find A Bus Going Directly To Ilaro, Ogun State. I Am In Ogba / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State by JandyJ(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Hello and Good morning everyone.

Please I need help concerning traveling from Benin to Ilaro Ogun state. The steps I should take.
Thank You
Re: Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State by Powerhousemm: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
JandyJ:
Hello and Good morning everyone.

Please I need help concerning traveling from Benin to Ilaro Ogun state. The steps I should take.
Thank You

Traveling from Benin to Ilaro should pose little or no problem.
Of course you did not state what part of Benin you are residing. But the thin is this, simple find a bus or car to the nearest nigeria entry point around Ilaro, get your International passport or Idcard or yellow card.
From the picture below the best route you can use is Poebe - Oja Odan axis that leads you directly to Ilaro.
Once you get to the boder simply take your cue from other travelers crossing the border.
Bon voyage!

Re: Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State by Waffarianman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Take from edo to lagos, lagos to sango, from sango to owode from there you can get car going to illaro
Re: Traveling From Benin To Ilaro Ogun State by JandyJ(m): 2:45am On Jul 22, 2018
Powerhousemm:

Traveling from Benin to Ilaro should pose little or no problem.
Of course you did not state what part of Benin you are residing. But the thin is this, simple find a bus or car to the nearest nigeria entry point around Ilaro, get your International passport or Idcard or yellow card.
From the picture below the best route you can use is Poebe - Oja Odan axis that leads you directly to Ilaro.
Once you get to the boder simply take your cue from other travelers crossing the border.

Thank you. But pls I meant Benin city edo state
Bon voyage!

(1) (Reply)

Help...someone Wants To Help Me Travel Out With Someone Else Identity / Woman Hit With 34k USD Bill After COVID Treatment / GIG Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.