Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? (46295 Views)

Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) / Davido Featured In "Kryptonite" Sean Kingston And Torylanez New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
God will bless u o with all dis long story just ro tell us dey are from same village.
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by RexTramadol1: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018
End time feature
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by tunary(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018
If na chioma brother nko, na wetin kon happen
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by SEONaijaExpert: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2018
Yeah that's him
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2018
And Nairaland say d boi is frm d East and Davido frm d South...not West so d questn is if Omo Baba Olowo boss dey claim South to b closa 2 his fiance.... Dat wan nor com make sense
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2018
@Op I did you a courtesy of clicking ur site just to read further (something that rare in these parts) but then I was made to click 2/2 before I read the op.

That means if I dared to comment I would be made to submit a birth certificate, baptism card, voter's card and a copy of the UN fundamental human rights law to prove that I'm human

Better change
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Ijaya123: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2018
Chioma's family will forever be grateful for the day their daughter met Davido.

That was the turning point in their lives.
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Bobby2020: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Very clean Hoverboard for sale 75k. 09032427643
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by oloripelebe2: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
oloriburuku lawon mod nairaland yii sha, au dis one take concern take be news abi gist sef. nonsebse
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Pavore9: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ijaya123:
Chioma's family will forever be grateful for the day their daughter met Davido.

That was the turning point in their lives.
Turning point? shocked The school her parents own in Jos over the years was not through Davido as Davido was still in Secondary school when they set it up. Chioma siblings who studied in Europe was not paid for through Davido.

The family existed financially before Davido came into the picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by oloripelebe2: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
oloriburuku lawon mod nairaland yii sha, au dis one take be news abi gist sef. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Ijaya123: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pavore9:

Turning point? shocked The school her parents own in Jos over the years was not through Davido as Davido was still in Secondary school when they set it up. Chioma siblings who studied in Europe was not paid for through Davido.

The family existed financially before Davido came into the picture.

If not for Davido, sure you won't know about all this.

Their lives changed the day Chioma met Davido.
Fact!
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Op the song was terrible jeez. I got tired if it until davido part which is d only goid thing about it then I quickly end it. Wtf
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Pavore9: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ijaya123:

If not for Davido, sure you won't know about all this.

Their lives changed the day Chioma met Davido.
Fact!

Make I laugh cheesy cheesy Davido made me know a family am related to? cheesy cheesy

Chioma has only 2 brothers and both are presently in Europe involved with academics and neither is into music.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmmm!

Okoro bi n’igwe! grin
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Davido's grandma is Igbo so the link may not be Chioma after all.
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by elin100(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
God's plan
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by allaboutobed(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And so fucking what? If he likes, let him feature her whole generation
relax. Y u dey vex
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by allaboutobed(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Davido never marry Chioma o. I never see any in-law for there
Re: Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? by inferno82(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
We don hear. Enough of this Davido and assurance ish....

CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE LATER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrated Mother’s Day With His Parents And Brothers (Video) / Jim Iyke Fat Shames Fan Who Advised Him To Get Married / COVID-19: Ghana Deports Bella Shmurda For Attacking Doctor Who Announced Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.