Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price (6951 Views)

Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Prices / Mtn Dstv Phone & Mtn Data Products / Mtn Dstv Mobile Is Now Available For N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price by MTNsalesrep: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2010
Nokia 5330 , N28,000
*Dstv mobile phone with 10 dstv channels
*Free subscription fee till March 2011
*Free MTN sim card
*Free 1GB memory card
*3G enabled mobile phone with 3.2MP camera
*CNN, nta2, SuperSport3 & 9, channel O, africa magic, magic world, cartoon network,

Also
MTN BlackBerry phones, Blackberry 9500,Curve 8900,8320, bold 9000,8820,8700,8300,Pearl 8100.
*All @ MTN affordable prices + 1 month free subcription.

MTN F@stLink, N8,500
*3.5G USB Modem for your fastest and most reliable way to access the Internet with amazing speed

YOU COULD WALK INTO ANY OF OUR SERVICE CENTERS OR CALL UZO (mtn sales consultant) 08032705614 FOR HOME DELIVERY WITHOUT ANY EXTRA CHARGE.
Re: Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price by henryboyle(m): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2010
I got bought the MTN mobile phone nokia 5330 last month and after enjoying it for just one month i suddenly received this message "this content is already purchased. Wait until subscription is delivered" And I was led to believe that I could watch it till march 2011. Mr MTNsales rep what could have been the problem and how can I rectify it.
Re: Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price by amyuka93(f): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2010
^^
grin grin grin.my broda,mtn don't give noffin free cheesy.this same thing happened to a friend of mine.
Re: Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price by MTNsalesrep: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
henryboyle, i believe that is a minor problem. U could go to any of our service centers for rectification or call me on my mobile so we meet and i profer solution to u. But be sure the subscription is till on till next year march, i have clients that have been using the service for the past three months up till now, so forget all those ur insinuations. Best of luck.
Re: Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price by tesseylove: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello
My name is tessey,i saw your profile today(atwww.nairaland.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tesseymurphy@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessey,
Re: Mtn Dstv Mobile Phone @ Mtn Price by MTNsalesrep: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
MTN Backup is a service that provides MTN subscribers a simple way to keep phone and SIM contacts safe on a secure MTN online account.
It enables you save both the contacts on your SIM, and those on your handset. You can backup up to 200 contacts on your SIM and up to 5000 contacts on your mobile phone.
This means that, if anything happens to your phone or SIM, you can simply restore your data to your new mobile phone or SIM.

To use MTN Backup, you need either or both of the following:

* The new MTN Backup SIM.
* A compatible, data-enabled mobile phone within MTN data coverage. MTN Backup supports over 400 compatible mobile phones.

* irst Backup session costs N100
* Subsequent Backup sessions cost N50
* Restoring contacts after Sim swap costs N50

(These costs apply regardless of the number of contacts backed up)

Order Now:

Dstv Mobile Phone(Nokia 5330), N28,000
Mtn F@stlink internet modem , N 8,500
Mtn F@stlink Router( for 5 users), N45,000
Mtn Webcam , N32,000
Mtn Blackberry Curve 8520 , N54,000
Mtn Blackberry Bold

Call Uzo 07062023032, 08032705614 for Home delivery with no extra cost.
email: uzomaok@mtnnigeria.net

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 64GB Space Grey For Sale / Inverter AC Vs Non-inverter AC... Help Pls / Open Box Samsung Galaxy S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.