Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You (5404 Views)

Dangerous Android Virus Discovered, Uninstall These Apps From Your Phone / 15 Dangerous Android Apps That Are Being Used To Spy On You - Google / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by HallaDaTruth: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Dangerous Android apps that you need to uninstall right now. These Android apps are very harmful for your device and you need to delete them immediately. most of us in Nigeria use number 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_ozL8ReS0
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by gabbijason(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2018
A
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Mr2wealth: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by junbi(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Dangerous Android apps that you need to uninstall right now. These Android apps are very harmful for your device and you need to delete them immediately. most of us in Nigeria use number 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_ozL8ReS0

Virus is frustrating my samsung s7 edge not me!

I keep getting pop up game ads or something holon manager, browser opening on its own, many other annoying strange stuffs angry

Gosh! Do you know anything about this please
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
all for us to watch your YouTube videos
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by laribarri: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
lekubanti:
all for us to watch your YouTube videos

Number 2 won't shock me and that is for Nairaland to ban you
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Dboy55(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
junbi:

I keep getting pop up game ads or something holon manager, browser opening on its own, many other annoying strange stuffs angry

Gosh! Do you know anything about this please ??
Off the phone and hold the centre button and the volume button and flash it yourself .

Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Dboy55(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
junbi:

Gosh! Do you know anything about this please ??
Off the phone and hold the centre button and the volume button and flash it yourself .

2 Likes

Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by kuala112(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
lol
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2018
junbi:

u must av downloaded a recent app, try restore factory setting or try use Greenify to restrict apps from running on the background.
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by junbi(f): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
P

Dboy55:

I've done this before embarassed
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by junbi(f): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
franciskaine:
u must av downloaded a recent app, try restore factory setting or try use Greenify to restrict apps from running on the background.

I've done restore factory... still came back cry
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Dboy55(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
junbi:
P

I've done this before embarassed

1 Like

Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by gabriel88(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Watch your chrome or any browser you are using. Go and block pop up and any other things in your settings cos that is where it is coming from.
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by AJIKOLA: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
junbi:

X

Guy that's not virus . You must have downloaded an app recently that is showing the pop ads. Same thing has happened to me before.

Download "ANTI ADWARE" from play store and thank me later
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2018
junbi:

I've done restore factory... still came back cry
den u need do factory flashing. Take it to engineers to flash. 1-2k should be enough.
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Samcoflex75(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2018
junbi:

thats monkey test virus, i had it before on my techno phone, it will get worse i must tell you to the point when you put off your data, it will on back by itself, the only way out is to upgrade your os
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Don't even use any of them apps
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by junbi(f): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Samcoflex75:

thats monkey test virus, i had it before on my techno phone, it will get worse i must tell you to the point when you put off your data, it will on back by itself, the only way out is to upgrade your os

O wow! How do i upgrade pls Thanks
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Shakadesi: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
itel P32 for sake @ giveaway price of N18.5k.
4000mah Battery, 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, Fingerprint. 5.5HD screen etc.
if u are in Akure, call me on 0..9..0..9..9..6..7..7..8..6..9.
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by Samcoflex75(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
junbi:

O wow! How do i upgrade pls Thanks

you should be able to see a system update function on your phone, click on it to update
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by junbi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Samcoflex75:

you should be able to see a system update function on your phone, click on it to update

Thank you
Re: 6 DANGEROUS Android Apps You Need To Uninstall Right Now! Number 1'll Shock You by HallaDaTruth: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2018
junbi:

Get ESET mobile security APP it's brutal on virus.

(1) (Reply)

..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings / See How MTN Wants Us To Compulsorily Exhaust Our Data / How Do I Activate 3g Network On My Etisalat Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.