Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Falz “child Of The World” Is A Powerful Masterpiece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz “child Of The World” Is A Powerful Masterpiece (497 Views)

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz “child Of The World” Is A Powerful Masterpiece by Jumkye: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
In 309 seconds, Falz delivered a powerful masterpiece. He passed along three important messages that young girls across Africa need to learn.

Featuring popular actress Toyin Abraham and Bamike Olawunmi, Child of the World is absolutely genius.

Shola’s story is a reflection of our present society’s decadence and the victims of realities that are beyond their control.

Shola’s intention was not to become an aristo girl, she just wanted to make some money and support her mum. Uncle Peter took advantage of her and that opened up an untamable beast and this led to several abortions and eventually HIV.

In a bid to find the easy way out, Shola almost killed herself but she found the courage to tell the world her story and share lessons she paid a huge price to learn.

The first time I listened to the song, I argued that it is not realistic because I know many aristo girls that are happily married and their husbands know nothing about their past.

They drive the biggest cars, married the richest guys, live a good life and from the outside, there are absolutely no consequences.

But hey, it is not the same narrative. Some are not so lucky, some lose their lives in the process, some suffer from infertility because of a botched abortion they did a few years back. It is all about the narrative and Shola’s story is a striking example of the consequences of things going wrong.

Her father left, her mum raised her to be a trophy daughter and one day changed her life, from then on she made a choice that almost cost her soul then she found the courage to tell her story.

This masterpiece that could have only come from Falz the Bahd guy himself teaches us three lessons which are rolled at the end of the video.

Rape is a wicked act and should never be condoned, the victim is never at fault.

HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence

Suicide is never the answer, let your situation make you better, not bitter

Speak up

https://araba.com.ng/2018/07/falz-child-of-the-world-is-a-powerful-masterpiece/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo Stuns On The Cover Of A Magazine / Olamide Reacts To Post Comparing Him With Slimcase (read Tweet) / How Do I Stop M From #67millionyouths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.