Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student (53366 Views)

Omoniyi Boluwatife: Nurse Found Dead With Her Womb Missing In Oyo / MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by VULCAN(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Your post was so meaningful till you got to the last sentence and the whole thing collapsed.

Now the whole thing is rubbished by your generalisation.

Better luck next time

DKM123:

Nairaland, full of infantile stupid lads. Even the ones that are old enough to be my grandfather are equally as stu.pid as the young agberos.

A person's child is missing and BECAUSE SHE IS FEMALE AND BEAUTIFUL, you decide to taunt the family the more by writing trash. Dem use sex swear for una? Do you people even have sisters or nieces or cousins at all? Strike that, do you even have conscience at all. When it is a female, your humanity and empathy automatically dies inside! Nigerian men ehn, Tufiakwa!
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by DKM123: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2018
VULCAN:
Your post was so meaningful till you got to the last sentence and the whole thing collapsed.

Now the whole thing is rubbished by your generalisation.

Better luck next time

Like I care about a certain nameless inconsequential unknown unimportant orangutan called Vulcan's pass mark on my post. undecided Kindly GET LOST ALREADY! undecided
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by odedinigbin(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2018
Bolu,Bolu, Bolu, Bolu, Bolu!!!!
How many tyms did I call u?
Come out from DAT hiding place and return home now b4 7pm today IJMN.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by johnnelly90: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Biko lemme hear word,she might have been used for sac
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by fuckwell2080: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
@dkm u are stupid and foolish.how does my post concern you.Everybody are entitled to their opinion. what ur business about mine just because I have spoken my mind and truth.There is nobody that does not have a past.I repeat you an hegoat.Always mind ur business. oversabi as they say will take you no where.
Re: Boluwatife Alexine Olorunsola: Missing UNILAG 16-Year-Old Female Student by Nofav0rs(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2018
PROVERBZ:
only older nairalanders will understand but this lady looks like...... yourmain...... and if i recall her name was also boluwafeti any relationship ??
Really? She no even carry anything resemble her. Absolutely nothing. Maybe you don’t remember her face cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Releases Statement And Photos / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.