Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Get Your Own Chatbot At A Decent Price And Increase Your Traffic (see Details) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Own Chatbot At A Decent Price And Increase Your Traffic (see Details) (226 Views)

42 Websites That Gives You Free Backlinks And Increase Your Traffic / Tips On How To Add Your Website To Opera News Field and increase your traffic / How To Create A Facebook Chatbot To Increase Your Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Chatbot At A Decent Price And Increase Your Traffic (see Details) by hennyholla17(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
If you have not started using Facebook messenger marketing, then you are missing a great deal of traffic.
It is the best marketing strategy at the moment. statistics show that it converts more than twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook all together.
Facbook messenger marketing has a high CTR of 80%. Which means if you reach 100 people per day, you will get at least 80 unique views to your blog.
This will definitely increase your traffic when you add it to all your traffic building techniques.
How does it work?
People simply visit your chatbot and subscribe to your blog. You can send posts to everybody's inbox at once or you can sell services. Take a look at mine M.me/naijafalcon. I have just 50 reachable users but I get more than 50 views daily on a blog I don't even do seo on. I also av another blog 2 months old blog, techpanda.com.ng with DA 9 and PA 13. Very soon I will complete my chatbot for that. I currently have high amount of views on it.
If you are interested in creating your own chatbot for a token of N3000 only (Other people do it for N5000). This will be the best marketing and traffic building strategy you will use this year. In the next few years, it might be worth twice your AdSense earnings.
You can reach me through my chatbot. m.me/naijafalcon
NOTE: I'm currently not available on WhatsApp
Re: Get Your Own Chatbot At A Decent Price And Increase Your Traffic (see Details) by hennyholla17(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
Importance of messenger marketing

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin , Ethereum And Full Blockchain Development / Send Bulk Emails To Millions In One Hour / Popular Blogger Ono Bello Wants Online Platforms Regulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.