Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos (42590 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wor wor wor wor everywhere angry
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by honestivo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
In marriage age is not a serious factor ,as th French President
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by GodIsBiafran: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
This Joke Silva no dey old? Abi she dey drink human blood? shocked

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:
All of you saying the lady looks older, she just has big body plus the makeup self didn't help matters
Does it even matter if she looks or is older?
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Radiant1020(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Abi o
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Mcy56(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Is it my eyes? The bride looks older. What's my own sef?
It definitely doesnt concern you. The hubby isnt complaining. smiley
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by allaboutobed(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Na dis wedding she use 10milla do.? Abi na how much self
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ugly gown
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
You guys should look at olujacobs's son ..he seems not to be free..coz maybe he was convinced to marry her..the lady is older than him..I pray she should not turn olujacobs's son to tom boy ..but I also pray she should be submissive to him coz ..hummm .the groom is very loose.. remember when bank w wedded adesua he was so happy proud of marrying her.. check their marriage Photoshoot . olujacobs's son .. got no swag... and the bride was like abeg make we do and go jare..she is not smiling...hmm but I pray for everlasting marriage
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Mryacks: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Forget the new couple...Joke Silva and Olu Jacob’s are the ones that caught my eyes...fantastic people..
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Faithzara(f): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
machinery2:
why is the look bride looking older Dan d groom
may be because she's older

happy married life
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by cbrass(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
favourbaby:
Beautiful

at least these ones didn't take their wedding offshore!

HML

meanwhile...

Someone needs a good self-contained apartment in a serene environment within Agbara axis. It must have constant power supply, potable water and not too far from the main road.

Can you stay with me? grin
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by addictiv(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
is it me or the bride has a big head/face...
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
With that kind of makeup that made her look older, 10m is a waste. She look older already, adding that make up to it makes it extra.

I do quality SEO for good ranking on blogs/websites. Contact me.
.http://www.praiseworldradio.com/music-chidi-ekele-prod-kennyksticks
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:

from evening news paper to the other.salud!
From their lamentations(frustrations),we can identify them
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Werehkpe: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2018
Omor. Joke Silva is just so damn pretty.

Even in her old age, she still miles prettier than the bride - her daughter in law
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by odedinigbin(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2018
Bad belle plenty for naira land o
See bad bad comments everywhere
Haba,Pple nid to change and accept Jesus Christ
Let's turn to our maker and seek his face rather than condemning Pple.
Av said my own
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by mechanics(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Jackbell17: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
Parental arrangements? Haba, d boy looks very unhappy. because d girl old pass am?
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by favourbaby: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
cbrass:

Can you stay with me? grin

I wish I could bro!

but I would be having some visitors. kindly get a good self-con in a serene environment for me. Thanks
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by cbrass(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
favourbaby:

I wish I could bro!

but I would be having some visitors. kindly get a good self-con in a serene environment for me. Thanks
Alright
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2022
DrHighchief:
I pray they should be humble like their parents...
they did not humble their marriage has crashed.
Re: Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
chomchom1:
So na the 10m wedding be this? Just asking undecided
and the 10 Million just wasted now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Hope Davido Bought The Porsche In Chioma’s Name - Check His Reply / Adenike Oyetunde: Stop Using My Images For Disability Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.