Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) (3280 Views)

Axe Of Ibrahim / Fisebili Lah. / Man Climbs Street Light In Abuja During Maulud Of Sheikh Ibrahim Inyass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Evil Of Ibrahim Niyass.

Among the popular suffi cleric Ibrahim Niyass is one of the bogus and Inauspicious human being, a deceptive person that lead people astray and kufar of the highest rank, but why is he worship by some people? The Prophet said; Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their, leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, & lead others astray.

Ibrahim Niyass(the tale teller)said in his book that "Whoever loves or see him will enter Paradise without doing account of his deeds" 'Subuhanallah', no doubt it is agree that this is word of kufr(disbelieve) because we have many people that saw & love the Prophet in his lifetym but die on kufr, Allah said their abode is Fire since they don't accept Islam before their demise. Let take for instance the family of the Prophet.
Abu Huraira reported the Prophet visit his mother grave, he wept and said: I sought permission to beg forgiveness for my mother, but He did not grant it to me. Here it is cleared that the Prophet mother was been punished by Allah because she died on kufr, so also his father (who is already in Hell according to a narration by Muslim).

Carefully read this short stories on "Whoever dies on kufr(disbelieve) shall abide forever in Hell not considering his love for the Prophets or the family he belongs; " Abu Talib replied: "Son of my brother, I cannot abjure the religion of my fathers; but by the Supreme Lord, while I am alive, none shall dare to injure you." Then turning towards 'Ali, the venerable chief asked what religion was his. Ali answered: "O father, I believe in Allah and His Prophet and go with him." Abu Talib replied: "Well my son, he will not call you to anything except what is good, therefore you are free to go with him.
Abu Talib neither wished to separate himself from his people, nor forsake his nephew for the idolaters to revenge themselves upon. He spoke to the Prophet very softly and begged him to abandon his affair. To this suggestion the Prophet firmly replied: "O my uncle, if they placed the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left hand to cause me to renounce my task, verily I would not desist therefrom until Allah made manifest His cause or I perished in the attempt." The Prophet, overcome by the thought that his uncle and protector was willing to desert him, turned to depart. But Abu Talib called him loudly to come back, and he came. "Say whatever you please; for by the Lord I shall not desert you ever." Then when Abu Talib demise Allah revealed to the Prophet not to ask for his forgiveness because he died on kufr and will abide in Hell forever.

So also, Noah son loves his father but he reject faith; Allah said; Noah called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord!Verily, my son is of my family! Certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges." HE said: "O Noah! Surely, he is not of your family; verily, his work is unrighteous, so ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge! I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorants."Noah said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge.

Azar, Prophet Ibrahim father also loves & see his son frequently, yet he won't smell the fragrance of Jannah. Also Prophet Lot wife; Allah the Exalted also declared: So we saved him and his family, all, except an old woman (his wife) among those who remained behind. Then afterward We destroyed the others. We rained on them a rain of torment. How evil was the rain of those who had been warned. Verily, in this is indeed a sign yet most of them are not believers. Verily! Your Lord, He is indeed the All Mighty, the Most Merciful. (Ch 26:170-175 Quran) and manymore.

With the above evidences, it is cleared that Ibrahim Niyass has lift himself above all the Prophets which is kufr, he also belongs to the lost sect "Suffi", He commands #Evil e.g (#Prostration to creations) etc. Wallahi, whoever love or class Ibrahim Inyass as Muslim will join him in Hell on the Day of Judgment.
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Kaytixy: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2018
assalamu alaikum brothers and sister. may Allah SWA protect and guide us unto the right path. the path of the prophet saw and the companions ra. I have read many people come here to complain that why call a person kafir even when the person says the shah adah hmmm. we all know that the shah adah is the key to jannah but then every key has its teeth. the shahadah has conditions that makes valid. If these conditions are not met, your shahadah becomes invalid for sure. now I ask if a man says the shahadah 1000 times everyday and this same person carries a laya ie a charm around his arm is such person a Muslim? of course no. but then it is good to let the person know that what he or she is upon is kufur. again, you can say your shahadah as many times as you can but then if you are involved in any shrik Oga u b kafir. and you need to be told after iqamatu hujja. but in this era, all this so called tijaniyya scholars have heard and they know what is right but they want stick to what they got from their Ogas. like most of them that will kick leg against any object and instead of saying sub han Allah no they will rather say tijanni and the likes. so my brothers shahadah has its conditions that keep it valid. like keeping awap y from shrik, observing your salat at the right times, believing in the prophets, angels.and so on and so forth. believing in the prophets entails obeying his commandment else, you have not believed. for instance, will you ask me not to call shia a kafir? when it's clear that they insult Noble companions of the prophet and even Aisha ra, our mother. Oga they are kafir including albaqir who I'm expecting come to this thread very soon. unless he repents truthfully to Allah. Who ever sees a kafir and refuses to call such a kafir by himself has become kafir gbam. so if you have a clear evidence that somebody is into shrik, call him a kafir after you have given him prove. eg albaqir. may Allah protect us and lead us unto the right path once again. assalamu alaikum warah matulahi was barakatuh.
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by LadunaI(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
You these people should STOP your useless rant abeg. Whats your business in finding faults with people way of life. If there is any thing you guys must do is ADMONISH people to do GOOD and FORBID people from doing BAD and leave the judgment for Allah, not going about spewing NONSENSICAL fatwa.

Whats you status with your RABB?, do you even know if any of your good deeds are truly accepted by ALLAH?. A true believer are those that are more concern about if thier IBADAH and muamalat are accepted by ALLAH or not, not this useless tradition that has taking root into deep recess of you people soul, takfer people upandan.

Be more concern about your own salvation and do DAWAH with hikmah and lovely speech. And if you cant pls keep your BOKO HARAM ideology and STOP tarnishing the image of ISLAM.

@Mukina2 and @Sissie I think is high time checking the excesses of these people and immediately DELETE all these ABSORD AND USELESS thread these guys are opening. Their should be decorum here, and imagine this guy written with your Monika with such BARBARIC headline? Is BETTER you start deleting their USELESS thread before they turn this section to BOKO HARAM recruitment center. That's is how Boko haram started in the Borno passing out useless fatwa that western education is forbidden. And look at what that has turned into. And lots of LIFEs their USELESS fatwa has caused. Killing many Muslims and non -Muslims alike. May Allah save US from this fitnah.

This should NOT be condoned HERE!

My little cent thou. Masalam

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Empiree: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
LadunaI:

From Jabata to saheed shittu (who recently subscribed to Jabataism), to these miscreants Mr. Plumber who should dust off his fake plumbing certificate and look for a job, and his cohort lunatic kaytixy, his right hand man.

They are bunch of uneducated low life noisemakers causing fitna on Earth. Pained by the achievements of the Sheikh (ra). Their bosses are behind the scene. As you can see, they can not point out one thing they have done positively and significantly.

As for Sahid shittu, I responded to his videos as much as I can. These pseudo Salafis are fond of extracting video clips by cutting out the parts that suit them to make takfir of people. This is exactly what sahid shittu and his likes are doing.

Just like Mr. Plumber's right man is doing, sahid shittu said, "eyin ti e nse la ilaha ila Allahu buruku yin yen"

Sign Of The Times shocked
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Kaytixy: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
LadunaI:
You these people should STOP your useless rant abeg. Whats your business in finding faults with people way of life. If there is any thing you guys must do is ADMONISH people to do GOOD and FORBID people from doing BAD and leave the judgment for Allah, not going about spewing NONSENSICAL fatwa.

Whats you status with your RABB?, do you even know if any of your good deeds are truly accepted by ALLAH?. A true believer are those that are more concern about if thier IBADAH and muamalat are accepted by ALLAH or not, not this useless tradition that has taking root into deep recess of you people soul, takfer people upandan.

Be more concern about your own salvation and do DAWAH with hikmah and lovely speech. And if you cant pls keep your BOKO HARAM ideology and STOP tarnishing the image of ISLAM.

@Mukina2 and @Sissie I think is high time checking the excesses of these people and immediately DELETE all these ABSORD AND USELESS thread these guys are opening. Their should be decorum here, and imagine this guy written with your Monika with such BARBARIC headline? Is BETTER you start deleting their USELESS thread before they turn this section to BOKO HARAM recruitment center. That's is how Boko haram started in the Borno passing out useless fatwa that western education is forbidden. And look at what that has turned into. And lots of LIFEs their USELESS fatwa has caused. Killing many Muslims and non -Muslims alike. May Allah save US from this fitnah.

you people are the ones spoiling Islam. you are scared to speak the truth and you come here to tell us that a true believer is he who is concern about his ibadah. have you ask yourself what is ibadah? any act of worship that doesn't tally with what the prophet SWA thought us is nonsense. and who told you we are judging anybody. haven't you heard of the many verses that says a true believer enjoins good and forbid evil? so how do you forbid evil? you that by keeping away from it, and by telling the person involve that is evil. the truth is always bitter. you just open your mouth as if you want to make sense and spew rubbish. even telling the mode nonsense. na d type of una go say una wan unit all religion. you better go and get tauheed and stop talking trash like albaqir and empiree.
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by AlBaqir(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Empiree and LadunaI, you brothers get time for these advance idiots sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by LadunaI(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Empiree:
From Jabata to saheed shittu (who recently subscribed to Jabataism), to these miscreants Mr. Plumber who should dust off his fake plumbing certificate and look for a job, and his cohort lunatic kaytixy, his right hand man.

They are bunch of uneducated low life noisemakers causing fitna on Earth. Pained by the achievements of the Sheikh (ra). Their bosses are behind the scene. As you can see, they can not point out one thing they have done positively and significantly.

As for Sahid shittu, I responded to his videos as much as I can. These pseudo Salafis are fond of extracting video clips by cutting out the parts that suit them to make takfir of people. This is exactly what sahid shittu and his likes are doing.

Just like Mr. Plumber's right man is doing, sahid shittu said, "eyin ti e nse la ilaha ila Allahu buruku yin yen"

Sign Of The Times shocked
Seriously, they know nothing and lack understanding. The way and manner they spewed nonsense here baffles me.

Replying them or engaging them further in discussion is stooping low to their USELESS level.

The BEST word for them henceforth is SALAM as directed by the Qur'an.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by LadunaI(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2018
AlBaqir:
Empiree and LadunaI, you brothers get time for these advance idiots sha.
Lol grin...what a befitting epithet! Advance ignoramus fellows indeed!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Kaytixy: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
LadunaI:

Seriously, they know nothing and lack understanding. The way and manner they spewed nonsense here baffles me.

Replying them or engaging them further in discussion is stooping low to their USELESS level.

you, albaqir and empiree are all miscreants. you are here calling people low life meanwhile the three of you are fools. show me your g wagon so that I can be sure that you are rich. mumu them wey no sabi anything.
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Empiree: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kaytixy:
you, al.baqir and empi.ree are all miscreants. you are here calling people low life meanwhile the three of you are fools. show me your g wagon so that I can be sure that you are rich. mumu them wey no sabi anything.
LadunaI:
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Empiree post=69965317][/quote]
Do not die except you a Muslim
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Empiree: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Do not die except you a Muslim
Gbe gbogbo enu re soun undecided
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Empiree:
Gbe gbogbo enu re soun undecided

E mura si
Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Empiree: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abuheekmat:

E mura si
Dust your certificate and get a job. Focus on what you do best. Islam is not your area of expertise

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Niyas (lahnatu Lah Alaehim) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Empiree:
Dust your certificate and get a job. Focus on what you do best. Islam is not your area of expertise

E Pele

(1) (Reply)

Superiority Of The First Ten Days Of Dhul-hijjah / 'surah' Wilayah: Satanic Inspiration!!! / Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.