Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Showbiz Couple, Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 20 Years Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Showbiz Couple, Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 20 Years Wedding Anniversary (657 Views)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showbiz Couple, Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 20 Years Wedding Anniversary by 16Ebisco: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2018

Showbiz couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe, famously known for their hit songs in the early 2000s, are celebrating their 20th year in marriage.

The threefold celebration also includes their 30 years anniversary as music partners and Tunde’s 50th birthday.

According to Guardian Newspaper, the couple are organising “a ‘one in town’ anniversary gig in Lagos…to celebrate the milestone”.

The event is set to be attended by high profile Nigerians in the entertainment industry including Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Speaking with the newspaper on their marriage, Tunde Obe said, “Like in every relationship, there would be ups and downs, but I want to assure you that Wunmi and I have never put separation or divorce on the table; it’s not something we’ve ever discussed and it’s not something, by the grace of God, we will ever discuss.

As two adults, we table our differences and find solutions; we’ve never called a second party to settle anything that happens between my wife and me; we sit down and talk until we find solution.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/showbiz-couple-tunde-and-wunmi-obe.html
Re: Showbiz Couple, Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 20 Years Wedding Anniversary by madridguy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wow
Re: Showbiz Couple, Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 20 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Wunmi is getting older and wrinklier

(1) (Reply)

Drama On Twitter As Gospel Singer, Chychy Chukwu Tackles Lady Who Claim To Be 24 / Bobrisky Berates Comedian Lively For Saying She Is Not A Worthy Mentor (video) / Yinka Ayefele Reacts As Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (pics) Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.