Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

How I Healed From Depression – True Life Tips For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Healed From Depression – True Life Tips For You (329 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / A Woman Healed From HIV Positive to HIV NEGATIVE. / She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Healed From Depression – True Life Tips For You by yomi0009: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Every time you turn on the television, listen to the radio or go on social media, there is always a story of suicide, acting suicidal, losing the mind or just bland acting irrationally.
It is becoming maybe a “thing” to the new generation to use the word “depression” comfortably. I kid you not depression is real, it is a cankerworm that would gradually eat you to the point where you wish you were never born. I know it is real because I have been there before.
Life can be thick and heavy, I mean very heavy to the point where you think the world’s problems is on your shoulder, I realized been in a situation is not really the issue, the fact that the world moves on like you don’t even exist, that’s what hits you hard.
I am not the omnipotent, but here are 7 simple steps that helped me get that phase and I am certain it might to help you too.
Read here �
http://www.sauceprincetv.com/2018/07/how-i-healed-from-depression-true-life.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Married VS Singles, Why You Must Get Married And Health Benefits Attached To It / Looking For Beginners Yoga In Rishikesh | Join Nirvana Yogasthal / The Big Diabetes Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.