Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nlng Goodnews. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Goodnews. (2168 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Goodnews. by dungar: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2007
4 my fellows who have not written dier test and have gotten some info about d test, this is a good news for you. i just wrote mine 2 day and it was of God thanks 2 God and d help of (joy) who on her own gave us some insight.
This is good for you,  visit this site 4 your self and practice similar questions for d test. www.shlgroup.com this is d consultant deh use 4 dier questions.
I wish u all d best.
In naira land we want d best for our members.
Re: Nlng Goodnews. by ukstar: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2007
please can u bring more light on the test format as regards the timing, no of sections, and the nature of the questions if they are based on descipline. thanks bassey 08038704848, ukobas56@yahoo.com. wishing every body the best in all. Also how to navigate to the main test questions.
Re: Nlng Goodnews. by olams(f): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2007
thanks dungar is the shl.com for personnel battery questions or is it for verbal reasoning/numerical.

i had problems getting to the practise questions.

were the verbal and numerical questions diffcult, were statistics etc.

pls help out.

thanks.
Re: Nlng Goodnews. by dungar: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2007
(ukstar) the test format is d NORMAL GMAT format, its a four hour session,
1. verbal reasoning (25 min)
2.personell bartery( 40 question 4 7 minutes)
3. numeric/quanititative (35 quetion 4 35 minutes)
4. personell bartery (50 question 4 10 min)
so i advice be fast and accurate. wish u d best.
A nd test is not based on discipline everybody will b tested d same way.

(olams)
the site is 4 d whole qustion. thank u 4 cooperating
Re: Nlng Goodnews. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2007
PLEASE DUNGAR IS LNG STILL RECRUITING OR WHAT?
HOW DO I APPLY?
Re: Nlng Goodnews. by dungar: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2007
coolesmile, for now they are not but pls always update urself with tuesday and thursday gurdian, they might advertise thier.
i wish u d best.
Re: Nlng Goodnews. by Nickesther: 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hello all,
Please i am in urgent need of some tips that i could use to study for NLNG testing. Past questions or some resources employed by people in the past would be greatly helpful. And if one of you guys have some materials that you used and are willing to share that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

British Council Application Forms / Job Vacancy In Canada For A Truck Driver? / Sunrose Consulting Recruiting - Management Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.