Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

promise ogunkeye little biography - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / promise ogunkeye little biography (375 Views)

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Man Gets His PhD At 65 To Fulfill Promise He Made To His Daughter (Photos) / Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

promise ogunkeye little biography by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
THIS IS JUST A LITTLE BIOGRAPHY
Promise Ogunkeye is a young social media influencer and a blogger.
Promise Ogunkeye is Popular known as Promise Fundes, Promessey by his lovers.Promise Fundes Was Born In Lagos,Nigeria,
Promise Funde is a funny Guy and a brilliant guy.
if you wish to known more about him
Follow him @
www.twitter.com/@promessey and also on facebook@
Promise Ogunkeye

Re: promise ogunkeye little biography by Babiod: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2018
promessey:
[left][/left][b][/b]hi,i need your help serious,my brother did his jamb this year and scored 205 and passed his waec too
but he his 15years old and he is trying to go to Unilorin to study linguistics,but we are still bothered about his admission maybe he will be admitted cos i'm really confused ,so please i need your help friends cryhi,i need your help serious,my brother did his jamb this year and scored 205 and passed his waec too
but he his 15years old and he is trying to go to Unilorin to study linguistics,but we are still bothered about his admission maybe he will be admitted cos i'm really confused ,so please i need your help friends
Why are confused pple no dey use old age/body read book these days,I have a friend who finished schooling at 19,Abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Help In Recommending Primary School / Collection Of Amazing Short Facts / Only Few Students In Your Class Can Pass This IQ Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.