Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (68723 Views)

Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) / A Lady Ordered For A Superhero Cake And Got This (Photos) / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by blessedolu: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
Congrats.
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Same thing happened to me while on vacation in Canada
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Offpoint: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairaland, pls what will be the total estimated cost to complete undergraduate courses in NOUN university.
Pls help me with sincere answers..
Check out from the closest branch to you... don't believe on what you see on their website
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Salamspycee2:

In another example of why you should stay away from your phone while drunk, this Twitter user almost ordered an entire restaurant. Lol.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/this-guy-mistakenly-ordered-for-11.html
in his drunken state he remembered his address
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Sanchez01: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
QuitNotice:
He seems proud of the achievement. Did he pour the alcohol directly into his brains? Because ayam not understanding this kind of highness angry
Biko, who is this dude you guys use as memes?
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olalan:
Twitter and lies sometimes seems inseparable.......
BTW how could a drunk man make different orders for food and not make weird combinations if truly he was drunk
You have never been drunk it seems’
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
lexy2014:
in his drunken state he remembered his address
When was the last time you heard of a missing drunk person?
Why can a drunk person not recall where he lives?
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
��
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fact lie
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Ilajeboy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
QuitNotice:
He seems proud of the achievement. Did he pour the alcohol directly into his brains? Because ayam not understanding this kind of highness angry

Who is this man in dz meme
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Curry30: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Olalan:
Twitter and lies sometimes seems inseparable.......
BTW how could a drunk man make different orders for food and not make weird combinations if truly he was drunk

Brother me sef dey wonder oh. This kin coordinated drunkeness...I never see
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
wayne4loan:
Enjoy ur life bro, u only live once grin

Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by fhorlar(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
Austema:
There is no limit to what alcohol can do, a man came home drunk and he looked at his wife and said; you look familiar

Lmao...are u talking from experience? cheesy grin
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Britishcoins(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Check out from the closest branch to you... don't believe on what you see on their website
Thanks so much, just as you said, I checked their website and I saw just 36k for first semester and below in the second semester..
My friend told me it is more than that....

Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Austema(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
fhorlar:

Lmao...are u talking from experience? cheesy grin
just yestarday a friend of mine told the story, it was his neigbour that said that to his wife
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by eagleeye2: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Them go dash me the remaining, 10 pieces.
Call any girl that can finish 4 eggs to join you.
Too much sense dey worry you. Let him call those gluttons.
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Offpoint: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Britishcoins:

Thanks so much, just as you said, I checked their website and I saw just 36k for first semester and below in the second semester..
My friend told me it is more than that....
I was a victim, after checking the site I said to myself "it's not much, I can afford it". so, I raised 50k hoping everything will be cool. after I did the online registration and when I went to the school for further enquiries, that's where I heard a different story.... in fact everything was closely to 120k+, and that was how I was stranded... I have nowhere or one to raise such amount of money and still pay my daily bills.

All this happened early this year.

you won't see acceptance fee on the site, when you go to the school you'll be hearing it.
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Saff(f): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
I’ve been drunk. Very drunk. No amount of drunk ness can make you do something so stupid
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

When was the last time you heard of a missing drunk person?
Why can a drunk person not recall where he lives?
drunk people don't get missing cause drunkenness wears off in a few hours&d once drunk person is back on his feet. A symptom of drunkenness is mental incoordination, which also affects d persons ability 2 remember&identify things as they are supposed to b. 2b able to make an order on phone&give ur exact address, would b a big ask while a person is drunk
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
lexy2014:
drunk people don't get missing cause drunkenness wears off in a few hours&d once drunk person is back on his feet. A symptom of drunkenness is mental incoordination, which also affects d persons ability 2 remember&identify things as they are supposed to b. 2b able to make an order on phone&give ur exact address, would b a big ask while a person is drunk
You dunno bruv!!
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

You dunno bruv!!
I dunno what?
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
lexy2014:
I dunno what?
Oh my goodness may Obi-wan Kenobi strike name dead....I am not sure where to start
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by tallskinnyperv(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
WASTE!

And a lady ate only 4 eggs at her boyfriend's home and was given a dirty slap :x
I wanna suck ur breasts..
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Oh my goodness may Obi-wan Kenobi strike name dead....I am not sure where to start
pls start from d beginning. Am with u all d way
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
WASTE!

And a lady ate only 4 eggs at her boyfriend's home and was given a dirty slap :x
d lady didn't eat 4 eggs. She threw d 4 eggs away cos d bf told her eating 4 eggs at a sitting was too much...hence d slap
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by damosade(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairaland, pls what will be the total estimated cost to complete undergraduate courses in NOUN university.
Pls help me with sincere answers..

400k will do
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
He has to pay for all of them.
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by ACE1010: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Them go dash me the remaining, 10 pieces.

Call any girl that can finish 4 eggs to join you.
grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Hafeezuao: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2018
Latest lamba
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
He ordered food while he was drunk in the morning

Crazy lies! cheesy
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Chest beaters and lies!

Igbo amaka
Re: Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) by Indomie001: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wow! oya begin share it with the needy . oh God please bless me abundantly, I really want to help the poor cox am one also for now.

My sig for real gist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) / Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.