Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death (921 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by iupac120: 2:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Let me start by saying that I was moved to share this experience by the encouragement of a doctor and to save souls. Don't be deceived by the mantra "man die, man go".
This is a true life experience. I am 28 year old, brought up in a "Christian home" but my family didn't have a genuine and personal relationship with JESUS. I was more like a mere church-goer.
However, I got admission in 2009 and gave my life to Christ in January 2011. By the grace of God, I got baptized in the holy Ghost the same year. In the year 2013, I was preparing for industrial training (I.T), so I came down to village before leaving. A day came with a wonderful night that will remain indelible in my life.
God showed me that the body ( flesh) profits nothing. I was sleeping alone, around 12am-1am in my sleep, I saw myself rising up from the bed but I looked at the bed, behold, another me(body) was lying motionless on the bed while I ( with intellect ) was standing near bedside. I left the room ( I didn't know how I passed through the door/wall). I walked from the boys' quarters to the main building facing the compound. The most surprising part is that everything in our compound was the same and the moon was beaming with light with shadows cast in shades; the compound was quiet and everything was the same. The trees, flowers, buildings, buckets, well, even the G.P tank were the same at the same position we left them before going to bed unlike normal dreams.
After some minutes of observing the compound, I turned and went back to the same room I left ( how I passed the door/wall is what I don't know). I saw the same another me (body) was still lying motionless on the bed. How I got into me ( body) is still a mystery to me.I didn't have the control of my will throughout; from the waking up from body to going back to body. 'Me' (body) woke up immediately and I checked time, it was some minutes passed 12am.
Don't be deceived, there is a real life after death.
I was shedding tears to pen down this experience.
JESUS is life and he saves! (Acts4:12, John14:1-3, Romans8:14)

2 Likes

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2018
There is LIFE after DEATH.
JESUS IS LORD.
JESUS LIVES FOREVER AND EVER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Heaven is real

1 Like

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by hopefulLandlord: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2018
What's the title of this movie?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by paxonel(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2018
This is encouraging!
Iupac120, were you able to see your new body through a mirror to know your new appearance?

Next time you have that kind of experience(which may never happen again) look at yourself through a mirror you will be so marvelled of what you will see .

You were something totally different from what you left on the bed and could not be recognized just like christ could not be easy recognized after his resurrection.

Resurrection is real 1 cor 15:35
Only that our body will be changed, we will be given a new body 1 cor 15:38

Now,this is a mystery not even the devil himself can deny.

Therefore,comfort one another with this 1 these 4:18

Amen!
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by troublemakea(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2018
reading this things do make me scared
I couldn't finish reading it
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by troublemakea(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2018
paxonel:
This is encouraging!
Op, were you able to see your new body through a mirror to know your new appearance?

Next time you have that kind of experience(which may never happen again) look at yourself through a mirror you will be so marvelled of what you will see .

You were something totally different from what you left on the bed and could not be recognized just like christ could not be easy recognized after his resurrection.

Resurrection is real 1 cor 15:35
Only that our body will be changed, we will be given a new body 1 cor 15:38

Now,this is a mystery not even the devil himself can deny.

Therefore,comfort one another with this 1 these 4:18

Amen!

your only in control of your physical body not your spirit and spirit don't go about looking for mirror

receive sense angry

1 Like

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by paxonel(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2018
troublemakea:

your only in control of your physical body not your spirit and spirit don't go about looking for mirror

receive sense angry
the point is, it will not even come into the mind of the individual to look for a mirror.

Whether physical or spiritual all I'm saying is our body will be changed cheesy
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by NPComplete: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Lol. Stupid story.
The guy even said he was shedding tears while penning down this unimpressive drivel. What in this nonsense is even remotely emotion inducing let alone tear-moving?

@OP, I know u think u have written something great. But u haven't. All u have done is just shown that u had a mind out of body experience. It doesn't prove the existence of an after life neither does it prove anything about Jesus. All it proved is that u have a very active imagination.

I believe in an afterlife. But even I am wondering how ur cannabis a induced dream is a sign of Jesus. You didn't even meet the man when u were high.

3 Likes

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by iamay(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2018
Even nonreligious folks experience Out of body experience (OBE).You experiencing it doesn't validate your claims of an afterlife

1 Like

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by sonmvayina(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2018
We are spiritual beings having a human experience or walking a human path..... Death is the only thing that can set us free... We are all prisoners in this body, which is like a cloth we wear, when we die we go back to being a spiritual being... Waiting for another human experience in another body...

Live or die we belong to God.. The idea of heaven, he'll, jesus... Is solely for control purposes.
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by CAPSLOCKED: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
What's the title of this movie?

THE FINAL DUMBING DOWN OF MANKIND, PART 1 & 2.

2 Likes

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by iupac120: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord post=69596432]What's the title of this movie?
Did it sound unreal to you?
I am an Engineer working with fg, What will I gain to cook up something?
The world is a mystery that you can never understand until you lower yourself to the Godhead of Christ.( 1 cor1:24)
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by luvmijeje(f): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
OP, don't mind bad belle. Hopefully, you will get to experience that again and you will get to explain what other things that you saw apart from walking round your compound
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by hopefulLandlord: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
iupac120:
Did it sound unreal to you?
Of course

I am an Engineer working with fg, What will I gain to cook up something?
and I'm a lecturer at Harvard, I've been for 5 years

The world is a mystery that you can never understand until you lower yourself to the Godhead of Christ.( 1 cor1:24)
I'll never lower myself to the level of Jewish mythological characters
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by iupac120: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
author=NPComplete post=69596686]Lol. Stupid story.
The guy even said he was shedding tears while penning down this unimpressive drivel. What in this nonsense is even remotely emotion inducing let alone tear-moving?
The tear was as the result of the emptiness of life.

@OP, I know u think u have written something great. But u haven't. All u have done is just shown that u had a mind out of body experience. It doesn't prove the existence of an after life neither does it prove anything about Jesus. All it proved is that u have a very active imagination.
wow! How long will I wait to experience another active imagination? You and I are still waiting for Darwin's theory for another evolution.

I believe in an afterlife. But even I am wondering how ur cannabis a induced dream is a sign of Jesus. You didn't even meet the man when u were high.
I didn't say " it is a sign of Jesus " but I did say" the flesh profits nothing".
You can call it cannabis or cocaine induced, the fact is that only JESUS can save souls!
If you like play religion or be an atheist, as the sun must rise in East and set in West so is the salvation only in Christ Jesus.( Acts4:12)
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by iupac120: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=69604488]
Of course
and I'm a lecturer at Harvard, I've been for 5 years
I'll never lower myself to the level of Jewish mythological characters.
Please sir, we due respect as a lecturer. When shall we experience the next evolution according to Charles Darwin?
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by NPComplete: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
iupac120:

I didn't say " it is a sign of Jesus " but I did say" the flesh profits nothing".
You can call it cannabis or cocaine induced, the fact is that only JESUS can save souls!
If you like play religion or be an atheist, as the sun must rise in East and set in West so is the salvation only in Christ Jesus.( Acts4:12)

Stay away from cannabis
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by iupac120: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
NPComplete:

Stay away from cannabis
[b][quote author=NPComplete post=69606696]

Fear not! You're still alive and grace of God is available to cleanse if only you humble yourself to accept Jesus Christ. The day each one of us will leave this physical world (death ) would be wonderful because turning to keyboard warrior, playing religion,atheism etc cannot save you. There is no other name given among men to be saved except the name of Christ Jesus. Peace to your soul!

1 Like

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by delishpot: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
JESUS CHRIST CAME TO CALL US AND SHOW US THE PATH TO THE MOST HIGH GOD. JESUS CHRIST SAVES!!!! REPENT AND BE BORN AGAIN. THIS MESSAGE WILL STAND AS A WITNESS ON THE DAY YOU STAND IN JUDGEMENT BEFORE GOD.

1 Like

Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by OtemAtum: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol. How does this normal thing make someone shed tears? If this thing should make person shed tears, then I would have been shedding tears daily from year 2016 till date because I go out of my body daily to enable me have encounter with the things of the past and past hidden scrolls and texts which I write in the ongoing BOOK OF TRUTH and the SERIOT LANGUAGE.
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=dialect+of+the+ufos&search=SearchFACT IS THAT WE ARE SPIRIT BEINGS OR SOULS AND THE EARTHLY BODY IS JUST THERE TO HIDE OUR IDENTITY FROM US.

Knowing this can help us do GREAT an Unimaginable things and see hidden truth.
Religion is not even spirituality, but just a side attraction.
Jesus is just a fictitious version of Faulkin(who died about a million and half years ago in Sodom-Egypt).
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
delishpot:
JESUS CHRIST CAME TO CALL US AND SHOW US THE PATH TO THE MOST HIGH GOD. JESUS CHRIST SAVES!!!! REPENT AND BE BORN AGAIN. THIS MESSAGE WILL STAND AS A WITNESS ON THE DAY YOU STAND IN JUDGEMENT BEFORE GOD.

Stop lying, fictitious Jesus was not created by Paul to show us the way to God Almighty, rather, it was created to lead you to Yahweh, one of the creatures of God Almighty.
God Almighty is EXISTENCE, so you are automatically in God Almighty as long as you exist.
There is nothing like judgement day, except the judgement we receive from the judges and Justice on earth here. You'll remember that I say so when you die in the future.

God is Great!!!
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by NPComplete: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
iupac120:
[b]

Stay away from cannabis
Re: My Life-to-death Experience: There's A Real Life After Death by Ranchhoddas: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
You had an OBE. How did you jump from that to Jesus?

An OBE is a normal experience for a lot of people regardless of religion and does not in any way validate your beliefs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Closed. / Prophetess Predicts The Collapse Of Her Church. / You Can’t Deceive God – Pastor Adeboye Advises Christians To Pay Their Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.