Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold (473 Views)

Waw! Simi Has Been So Sweet From Childhood, Check Out Her Throwback Photos / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold by UrbanNGCom: 3:31am On Jul 22, 2018
When urban/highlife music singer, Adekunle Gold registered his presence on the Nigerian music scene with his debut single ‘Sade’, little did the world know that he was a chronic lover of women, until he recently declared it in an interview.

Little wonder his songs, Sade, Orente, Nurse Alabere, Friend Zone, No Forget, Only Girl, Ready, others, revolve around women. During the week, the Ire crooner who is fond of occasionally posting controversial photos on social media plunged his fans into a twist when he shared a childhood photo of himself and an unidentified girl with the caption; “Ati kekere ni mo ti like obinrin”, meaning “I’ve been a lover of women since my childhood.” Meanwhile, his fans have continued trying to figure out who the lady in the photo is. While many suggest that the lady is Simi, who has since been suspected to be his secret lover, others believe the lady is a different person entirely.

Potpourri’s effort to ascertain why he decided to make such a controversial social media post failed but there are suspicions that it may be a publicity stunt aimed at promoting his recently released album titled ‘About 30’.

More from; UrbanNg.com
Re: I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36am On Jul 22, 2018
It's obvious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold by UrbanNGCom: 3:43am On Jul 22, 2018
grin grin
post=69595468:
It's obvious.
Re: I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold by MicheyJ1: 4:43am On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations
Re: I’ve Been A Lover Of Women From Childhood — Adekunle Gold by ChristianNorth: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
post=69595468:
It's obvious.
3: 39 AM, do you live here dude?
Don't you have wife and family?
Pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Dad Femi Otedola Shares A Throwback Photo Of Him And Obasanjo / Mercy Johnson, Jim Iyke Makes N10million In 3 Days.watch Official Trailer / Teebillz Reacts To A Fan’s Wish That Wizkid Should Leave Tiwa Savage Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.