Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits (8099 Views)

All You Must Know About Agwu - Spirit Of Divination, Healing, Mystic Powers.... / Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny / Who Are Eke, Orie,afo Na Nkwo: Agwu, Amadioha, Ogwugwu And Ala? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by bunbit23: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
[7/10, 00:21] Jay: Great GM, Please I have a question. What is this Agwu that I keep hearing about? In my place, when someone has the habit of not being focused in his business, or he always changes his moods, his words or he always gets angry suddenly, we say "o na eme ka onye agwu ji". What is the link between this sentence as used by my people, and the real meaning of agwu?
[7/10, 00:22] Jay: What exactly does agwu mean.
[7/10, 00:32] Jay: Secondly, if one wants to po saraka for the water spirits, which river can he use? The river in his village or elsewhere, like the river in the city I live in? For example, I'm from a village in Anambra but live in Lagos and Lagos has many waters round it. I consulted an Ezenwanyi (female spiritualist) and she told me I need to settle water people. Because you are my spiritual master, i decided to ask you. Where do you, Odogwukataaka think is is the best place to do it?

[7/11, 22:08] Odogwuakataaka: Agwu is a name of spirit in Igbo. It's the most active spirit which help spiritual services. When agwu ask for your services, it look after you, no matter where you are and what you do. Agwu spirits is a spirit behind divination. It's through agwu we (spiritualist) can access spiritual word, seeing beyong.
[7/11, 22:10] Odogwuakataaka: No one seek for agwu unless agwu seek for you.
[7/11, 22:11] Odogwuakataaka: Agwu spirits when settled will help you for the sole mission by which he called you.
[7/11, 22:12] Odogwuakataaka: It's not a must you will become a dibia (doctor) spiritualist, herbalist or root worker when agwu ask for you
[7/11, 22:15] Odogwuakataaka: You have no choice therefore lack the ability to give conditions on how to work for agwu when you are called. People do misunderstood agwu concept
[7/11, 22:16] Odogwuakataaka: Not knowing that good number of pastors in the churches today have done their agwu isi
[7/11, 22:17] Odogwuakataaka: When you have a problem, you run to the spiritualist. The spiritualist you run to also has agwu
[7/11, 22:22] Odogwuakataaka: Ignorant remains the main reason why people suffer untold hardship today. Someone will have a problem and seek for a solution, when solution to the problem is given, you stand to negotiate it. Why don't you sit at home, ignore and behave as if you don't have a problem even when you have a problem? Knowing you are not yet ready to face your problem?
[7/11, 22:23] Odogwuakataaka: Until you understand this world and activities as seen here on earth, you won't make a difference man
[7/11, 22:23] Odogwuakataaka: It's ignorant when you think this life belongs to you
[7/11, 22:23] Odogwuakataaka: It doesn't belong to you rather it belongs to the gods
Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by bunbit23: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by OlaoChi: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Agwu is similar to Orummila of the Yoruba
Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by Walamu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
So Awgu is second to the Olodumare? grin In Ifa Orunmila is the most highest deity next to Olodumare who has three manifestations, so who is the most high deity in your Igbo faith?

Who is the thunder deity?

Who is the fire deity?

And what sigils or sacred script do you use to contact Awgu?
Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by OlaoChi: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
Walamu:

So Awgu is second to the Olodumare? grin In Ifa Orunmila is the most highest deity next to Olodumare who has three manifestations, so who is the most high deity in your Igbo faith?

Who is the thunder deity?

Who is the fire deity?

And what sigils or sacred script do you use to contact Awgu?

Olódùmarè having 3 manifestations is a santeria idea. It's not original to yoruba traditions

1 Like

Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by Walamu(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
OlaoChi:

Olódùmarè having 3 manifestations is a santeria idea. It's not original to yoruba traditions

Olodumare, Olofin, and Olorun. I assumed that they are all one just different paths. Hmm....I will ask a Yoruba babalowe here in America for clarification. Thank you.
Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by blessing12345(f): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
bunbit23:
https://www.nairaland.com/4614922/know-truth-agwu-spirit-destiny

Pls sir do u have any WhatsApp group that I can join
Re: Untold Truth About Agwu Spirits by blessing12345(f): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Pls sir do u have a WhatsApp group that I can join

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Women Think About Nigerian Men? / Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Hausas And Who Is The Ruler..? / Dead Kingmakers Listed As Voters In Selection Of Monarch In Pakka, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.